Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jessica11001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: DisneyDudette

Look at the Bolded part now u knw who initated 1st🀣nw dat member is twisting her own words🀒Wahteva 🀒
Oh and Guts Reminds me Only of Sam😍

exactly!!! 😊
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Yeah I remember seeing her somewhere...was she a host in ZND?

Yup, she was a host this season and participant last season 😊
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Blah blah Blah..

That does not change the fact that .. I made that comment for 'That's how Sam fanz are !' = 'That's how Sam Fanz's behave !'...

And stop acting like that Disney.. It is not gonna change the fact that you called 'ST fanz' losers.. πŸ₯± Ask any blind person to read that out.. And he/she will say the same thing🀒

And I already said, if that comment seemed to you that I called you loser, then I am SORRY ! Nothing much I can do for that πŸ˜ƒ

But stop acting so innocent.. πŸ₯±

And lemme repeat the same sentence with that now.. Lets see how you take it ..

Those Losers Who Claimed to be ur fan Because Of some Watch your Manners...................

πŸ₯±
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yeah.. Twisting words πŸ˜†

Those Losers who claim to be of ur fan becoz of some Watch your Manners .. πŸ₯±

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† How does that sound? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys, I think this is the 1st time SAM has been criticised badly. Shweta has been c***icised badly for many days and ST fans have been defending her. Now, Sam has done some mistakes and other members r criticising him. whats the worng on that?

Even I like SAM, I was expecting much from him and I didn't expect from a decent guy 2 laugh ludly 4 sallu's cheap jokes while veena cries. I know, veena has done major mistakes in the show. While veena giving a lecture regarding "aurat", if sam felt that was wrong, then he could've stopped her rather than doing strange expression. if i was in his position i'll tell "excuse me veena!!! what r u talking?"πŸ˜†

Veena was doing many mistakes infront of Sam, but he never pointed out infront of her. he always trying 2 discuss with other inmates in the absence of veena. is this call bitching?

Khali was keeping his leg on the dining table. When sallu asked regarding that, the decent guy told he doesn't have problem with that. was he afraid from getting nominated by khali?😳

When shweta was calling him 2 cut the wood, he refused and told 2 dolly that she is in her "character". why he can't tell 2 shweta on her face? πŸ€” I didn't expect from a decent guy.

I know, noone perfect and we all do some mistakes. when ST fans try 2 defend shweta they've tagged as "blind fan". I'm confused now....

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^Guddi, leave it yaar!!
Come to AT πŸ€—

Mod has seen it so what else do we need?

We ain't gonna become looser just because some of these ppl claim it. They are just showing their own color πŸ˜ƒ That is all!!!
Jessica11001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mods, i suppose u can close this topic now......every time we wanna start any topic about praising our favorite, people come running and start bashing....we wanted to make it a praising thread, in stead it became a bashing thread....then no point in creating topics i guess......coz we have no liberty to praise anyone......all we should do is bash i guess.....God this place is so brutal and unfair....just like BB !!! πŸ˜’
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jessica11001

Mods, i suppose u can close this topic now......every time we wanna start any topic about praising our favorite, people come running and start bashing....we wanted to make it a praising thread, in stead it became a bashing thread....then no point in creating topics i guess......coz we have no liberty to praise anyone......all we should do is bash i guess.....God this place is so brutal and unfair....just like BB !!! πŸ˜’

YEP THEY R JUS JEALOUS πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

(OMG I JUS STOLE THEIR FAVORITE PATENT DEFAULT STATEMENT 2 JUSTIFY ANY REMARKS AGAINST THEIR FAV. CONTESTANT πŸ˜›)

Iamrani1 thumbnail
Sameer Rocks and he is the BEST.πŸ‘
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kuch Toh Log Kahenge Logon ka kaam hain kehena aur humara kaam hain ignore karna & jess i don't want this topic to get closed because this topic is related to sam and the people who are after sam [god knws whyπŸ˜•] their motive will succeed if this topic shuts down i feel its all because of them the forum is filled wid so much negativity Let them live in dere own world wid dere own assumption 😊and we shall Continue to Discuss abt Our Sammy Classy baby😍