Request to all SAM fans

ragk123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Pls support Sam...
i know ppl who r trying to defame him are all either veena or shweta fans....1st most of them were supporting him just bec of shweta....now all want shweta to win thats why defaming him....
Abt veena....she was such a cheap girl inside the house....since 12 weeks majority ppl used to hate her but now suddenly she has become a very nice girl...pls recollect how she behaved....very very cheap behaviour with ashmit....seeing 1 hr footage of ashmit and veena was so frustrating...then imagine how it must have been for other honest inmates who couldnt see such fake ppl....
SAM is a very honest and straigt forward person....he said few things abt her that how she came and hugged asmit as if he is her husband...i think if they r pretending to b friends then they should behave like that....then while waking up she gave vulgar posing...as viewers v also hate her for such thing....i think he showed his frustation on our behalf....any normal and honest person wil behave like this only.....
always she gives those vulgar posing which was very iritating as a viewer to watch....the fight bet dolly aand ashmit wher asmit kissed her....that was the cheapest behaviour....she is a cheap girl along with ashmit...no one wil give respect to such girls.....
i dont see sam to b double face guy...he always says what he thinks....thats why always in trouble.....
SAM FANS pls support him bec these 2 weeks r really important for him to win this show....
SUPPORT SAM....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awwwww what's your original i-d hun ๐Ÿ˜ณ

But I agree with whatever u said ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Sam Fanz, support him ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Many genuine Sam fanz left him for his behavior in last 2 days.. But still there are many Veena haters cum Sam fanz ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

He is deffo in Finale ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ragk123

Pls support Sam...

i know ppl who r trying to defame him are all either veena or shweta fans....1st most of them were supporting him just bec of shweta....now all want shweta to win thats why defaming him....
Abt veena....she was such a cheap girl inside the house....since 12 weeks majority ppl used to hate her but now suddenly she has become a very nice girl...pls recollect how she behaved....very very cheap behaviour with ashmit....seeing 1 hr footage of ashmit and veena was so frustrating...then imagine how it must have been for other honest inmates who couldnt see such fake ppl....
SAM is a very honest and straigt forward person....he said few things abt her that how she came and hugged asmit as if he is her husband...i think if they r pretending to b friends then they should behave like that....then while waking up she gave vulgar posing...as viewers v also hate her for such thing....i think he showed his frustation on our behalf....any normal and honest person wil behave like this only.....
always she gives those vulgar posing which was very iritating as a viewer to watch....the fight bet dolly aand ashmit wher asmit kissed her....that was the cheapest behaviour....she is a cheap girl along with ashmit...no one wil give respect to such girls.....
i dont see sam to b double face guy...he always says what he thinks....thats why always in trouble.....
SAM FANS pls support him bec these 2 weeks r really important for him to win this show....
SUPPORT SAM....

whether veena is cheap, shweta is fake is not the question.. how sameer conducted himself in the house is the question.. and whatever AV's shown this guy  got an attitude, bad temperament, back stabbing, teaming up with dolly, showing irritation, keeping silence as if taking revenge etc etc.. though he speaks with sophistication , but action shows something else..

another issue, veena is not an indian, and he should have shown the respect since it is an international issue.. same goes with Dolly.. they don't have any manners, while Sam talk about 'watch your manners'..action shows somethingelse๐Ÿ˜† in comparison shweta conducted herself, whether she likes veena or not..

Edited by lathika4u - 13 years ago
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree completely,i don't believe any genuine sam fans must have found anything truly offending in his behaviour..never even once heard him abuse anyone,will support him through the end๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Jessica11001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aree yaar don't worry.......true sam fans r still with him....then don't get  convinced by others......and waise vi IF members mein se jyada log vote nahi karte......the actual janta who vote r still out  there to support sam......

actually it's top 5 na....so others r starting to get tensed.....apne fav ko jitane k liye kuch bhi karenge......so started to bash others to make their favs safe.......but sam fans don't need to bash others......just keep the support alive....๐Ÿ˜Š
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LOL........ST fans are defaming Sam and you guys *joke of the century*๐Ÿคฃ

It's quite funny how some ppl cannot write their opinion [at all] without degrading other ppl. I liked Sam only because of Shweta and it's true that I don't like him anymore  because of his plain rude behaviour. I rather see someone who is diplomatic and respectful than plain rude who makes face and screams at others for nothing!!!

Well, ya vote for him ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
preet1102 thumbnail
we still support sam and will do that everyone has the right to show there opinion and thats what he did there is nothing wrong in it we all are not in the house we exactly dont know what is going there so whatever he has said that is because he and the others (housemates) are seeing there stupid things from the morning to the night and therefore he knows better then all of us and if he said something there must be some validity in thoose points otherwise the peron like him will not say any thing to anyone others just dont say and if he has said the people are blaming him the world is like this only people want someone to speak and when anyone speaks then people scold him for saying things  and thats really a sad part but this is the reality ....have to accept it
but true sam fans are with him and wish him all the best ....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lathika4u

whether veena is cheap, shweta is fake is not the question.. how sameer conducted himself in the house is the question.. and whatever AV's shown this guy  got an attitude, bad temperament, back stabbing, teaming up with dolly, showing irritation, keeping silence as if taking revenge etc etc.. though he speaks with sophistication , but action shows something else..

another issue, veena is not an indian, and he should have shown the respect since it is an international issue.. same goes with Dolly.. they don't have any manners, while Sam talk about 'watch your manners'..action shows somethingelse๐Ÿ˜† in comparison shweta conducted herself, whether she likes veena or not..

Bad temperament??he was hardly shown in the house and yeah shweta never got irritated or stabbed anyone or sided with dolly no??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†guesss she was laughing at khali calling veena a *beep* only out of politeness,atleast sam didn't badmouth dolly behind her back or called her and everyone abnormal while being so sweet and forgiving on her face..๐Ÿ˜กso there...oh yeah and veena being cheap or shweta fake is not a question why??are they not contestants too?we are free to judge them as you are to judge sam..๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by wicked gal - 13 years ago
kathy2010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
SUPPORT SAM....

[/QUOTE]
They are jealous Veena fans...be guarded..lets rally behind Sam 100%Some are from a neighboring country too...
desivalues thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Funny. It should be noted that people in the "neighboring country" generally would not support Veena Malik. It is Indians whose hearts she has won.

Originally posted by: kathy2010

SUPPORT SAM....

They are jealous Veena fans...be guarded..lets rally behind Sam 100%Some are from a neighboring country too...