Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Caro.. ๐Ÿค— How are you bandicoot?? :)

Caro, where did you get Shobana and Surya avi from? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Hello Caro.. ๐Ÿค— How are you bandicoot?? :)

Caro, where did you get Shobana and Surya avi from? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I made them๐Ÿ˜†

Im good! how are U! I think of u and I think MILK
Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bandicoot

I made them๐Ÿ˜†

Im good! how are U! I think of u and I think MILK

OK.. did you take Shobana from that movie.. wait, I forgot the name ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm good.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ .. huh?? what is that? ๐Ÿ˜†
petticoat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

OK.. did you take Shobana from that movie.. wait, I forgot the name ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm good.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ .. huh?? what is that? ๐Ÿ˜†

Dalapathi๐Ÿ˜†

Milk...if u drink more than one glass u are starving african children..remember that argument

Dalapathi๐Ÿ˜†

Milk...if u drink more than one glass u are starving african children..remember that argument

Oh yeahh.. I think I saw a clip from that movie on SS Music.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ .. you still remember that?? I can never forget that story by Kasturi or someone.. ๐Ÿคฃ  I always remember you whenever I go to wikipedia 'cos of you're mindblowing post on population in India.. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† 
petticoat thumbnail
LOL i totally forgot that post ! I am going to stalk all old posts now! do u knw the topic title?

LOL i totally forgot that post ! I am going to stalk all old posts now! do u knw the topic title?

No Caro, I forgot the title of the post but I do remember that the member's  name was Katuri or something, starting with "K" ๐Ÿ˜†
-veena.shona- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shri kannan

I constantly see Stars performing for south indian songs especially tamil and telugu. But the costumes that they wear are kinda insulting us. Go for Dhoti(men) and half saree (women).

But whats with cheap makeup ,bended braids with pink ribbons,half saree that is 3/4th and the weird expressions ? Do you think that our movies or people in real life wear such things?

I could have taken that its funny if it was done in one show...but the same costume and expressions are repeated in all the dance shows...whenever the song turns out to be a south indian folk...

I am fan of ragini but i felt really bad while seeing the promos and the judges giving her a full on 30 :(

P.S: The word 'you' is directed towards the choreographers and the performers only๐Ÿ˜Š

its nt insulting๐Ÿ˜Š

Being a South Indian myself, i also dnt understand dis๐Ÿ˜ก

i asked my mom if really south indians r lyk dis, den she tld me tht in villages, dey r d same as shown in d performance๐Ÿ˜•

-Nadii- thumbnail
Can we plzz stay to the discussion  of this topic, if someone dont agree on the thoughts of other simply either stay out of this topic if want to join the discusssion then NO Bashing!!!.
rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -crazygirl-

Actually krystal_watz and I are both correct. The Wikipedia gives the following definition of the word "Tollywood".

Tollywood may refer to either of the following two Indian film industries:

• Cinema of Andhra Pradesh, the Telugu language film industry based in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India.
  • Cinema of West Bengal, Bengali-language film industry based in Tollygunge, a neighborhood of the city of Kolkata in the state of West Bengal, India

There you go. Confusion cleared.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Isn't Nakkamukka a Tamil song๐Ÿ˜•....

Nd I agree, watched JDJ yesterday only because I heard Ragini got a perfect 30 and was curious to see what she did, was pretty disappointed after watching the performance though........