Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chelsi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey.....nice concept and cs..loved it........................the date was awesome........continue sooooooooooooooooooooon............
i m so sorry i cant comment..a bit busy wid xams and projects.......
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i am really sorry!!!
  i think that i am the last one to reply yaar 
 i really like and the concept is different yaar
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tht was soooooooooooo awesome plzzzzzzzz add me to your pm list plzzzz
rupal.sri24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me too in your pm list plzzzz.
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello People im finally back with episode 1 i hope you guys enjoy this part so lemme continue with this part but kinda scared cuzz dont know if you guys will like it or no 

it wont be that long cuzz itzz usually about introdustion

and also there would be some uncorrect speelingsss imm really sorry for the wrong spelling

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a girl sleeping on her bed peacefully 😍 the pillow on her face and her hair open dreaming about her childhood so here cumezzzz the flashback a little girl watching TV and itzzzz gunjan's childhood shezz watching TV (pari's cartoon) sammy sitting on the dining table playing with his robot and telling gunjan to close the TV cuzz he hatesss pari cartoons which gunjan loves it and so she was keep ignoring sam (sam was her best friend) but they both started fighting cuzz gunjan wasnt closing the TV

S: thatsss enough now chashmish close the tv or else ill break it😈
G: itni himmat teri😡😡😡😡😡😡
S: haan itni himmat close karri hai?
G: naheeee tujhe problem kya hai pari cartoons se? 😡
S: mujhe problem hia yeh dreamy land se😵
G: maine tujhe kuch kaha jab tu apne spiderman se kehlta hai😳
S: nahee kyun cuzz i dont make noises and your princess does why dont you just read the chapter book of them instead of watching it
G: wateva m gonna read my BOOK

par sam ko abhi tak sakoon nahee tha so he started playing with his airplane and making noises andd flying it all around the room gunjan got really mad this time so she get up and took his airplane nd hid it

S: mera airplane wapis karr chasmish
G: pehle promise karr you wont make noise
S: ok ok

so they both were calm and wen it wz 5:00 PM sam left and went to his own house then as he went gunjan watched the TV and her pariyon ke cartoon were still there as it getzzz late gunjan was watching those cartoons till 11:00PM after that she went to sleep and when she was praying to visit pariyon ki duniya so in fear our young gunjan wakes up and yellssss AWWWWWWWW
her grandma comes and knocks her room and asks wat happen

G: kuch nahee dadi woh you know mujhe bhut ghabrat hotti hai as i hear about pari's 
D: haan haan jabse tumharra sam tumse alaag hua hai jabse tum na kabheee sakun se soo bhi nahee sakteee

(Sanaya'z NOte: hey people you must be thinking wat is this story sam se jab alaag hui  and jabhi woh pariyon ke barre main sochti hai she feel scared nd dizyy woh abhi samajh nahee ayega woh aage pata challega)

G: dadi please mujhe uske barre main yaad mat dillao na plzzzz 
D: acha acha waise bhi bhut der hogayeeee hai ab uth jayo its 8:00 AM now wake up nd college ke liye ready hojayo 😊
G: ok dadi pehle ek hug do🤗
D:🤗

as gunjan came out from the bathrom shower ke baad picks up her bag and goes out her dadi yelling to eat breakfast 1st nd gunjan never ignores her dadi so she have to have to eat breakfast first so she hurries her fav aloo ke parathe 

G: dadi ur the best chef i luv aloo ke parathe's nd yu cook dem the besti luv yu dadi 

givess her a hug when she leaves🤗

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gunjan sawz samrat on the road walking to college 

his eyezzz were beautiful his hair flying in the air and when you see him he's like the most handsome boy in front of you 
he comez to gunjan and says

S: hey gunjan watzz up handsome lag raha ho na ryt😃
G: wateva mujhe kissi boy main interest nahee hai

they both were going on the same way of college but gunjan didnt like anyone accept for the childhood sam so she turned to another way and walked to college 

they both didnt knew each other when they were young but in childhood they do knew each other 

ok thatzz it for today guysss
it was a short part
but if you liked it dont forget ti click the like button
and also agar short part hai toh ab sab short comment mat karna do leave big comments as alwayz 😊

-desiresoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res!!! yayyyyy me first

**edit**

aweosmeeee updt nupsie 🤗 loved it sajan fighting in childhood wats the story waiting to knw cnt wait 4 nxt update continue soon
Edited by -mysterygirl- - 13 years ago
karantakiar thumbnail
Hey dear it ws realy vry vry nice n awsm updt yar.plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hopefully i am with be third one to comment yaar 
 it is really nice and u write really good yaar 
thanks for sharing yaar 
heycookie thumbnail

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Looking niceeeeeeeeeee
I am very intrested in fairy tale........
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue sooooon
I am eargy waiting
I love fairytale.i know it is not fairytale .bt like a fairytale.......i know samrat come to save her beautiful princess gunjan.......
Plzzzz update soooon love it sooooooooooooo
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nice part! But it was sooo short!
Well I know your busy! so its ok! Bunk!
This FF is not that weird also! im kinda liking it! <3 <3
Update sooon!