FF: Love Is Worth The Fall updt pg 29

smile.... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi guys......This is my first attempt ...hope it wasn't very bad....

This is not exactly same as the show, main storyline is different...but a few similarities are there ...                    

Love is worth the Fall....

Part-1

Oowww..... not my hair......ow...ow...ow...ow....Mehak...ow...baby not my nose......

GEET...GEEEEEEEEEEEEET...

I'll be just in a minute...bas bottle me milk dalna baki hai...hold on...

Geet please make it fast...

I'll be right there pinky...

Mehak...kiddo NO... be a good girl and leave massi's hair...come to mommy.....milk time ...chalo open your mouth...good girl...my darling angel

Angel...yeah...devilish angel...

Pinky don't u dare call my princess a devil...from what angle does she seem like a devil to you...look at her kitni pyari lag rahi hai sote hue...my cutie...

Obviously tujhe to pyari hi lage gi na....kaunsa tere balon se dushmani nikalti hai...you know what...

What...

She is one hell of biased child...

Biased...care to explain how

tell me one incidence when she pulled your hair or nose or cheeks or anything for that matter...Never...but with me...it appears to be her favourite past time...with you she'll behave like one innocent cutey n with me she acts just the opposite, she acts as if I am her toy...she is so partial towards you..she loves you more...not fair

I am her mother....it's but natural for a child to love her mother the most...so it's all fair...btw she does pull my dupatta...

Geet...DUPATTA...

don't look at me like that...you yourself mentioned anything...so...

I am the one who takes care of her when you are at work and yet the minute she sees you she ditches me...its unfair...

A mother is a mother, no one can take her place...a tear rolled down her cheek soon after she realised what she had said...

Pinky noticed this...

Geet you are a very good mother...she'd be proud of you...

I miss her so much...had that day she would have listened to me....

Geet you can't change what happened...no matter how hard you want to...you have to accept it n live with it...trust me wherever she'd be right now she would want you to be happy...

ok...enough of the senti stuff...you better hit bed now lest you will not wake up on time and that Hitler boss of yours will get another excuse to turn your day hell...

as if he needs an excuse...actually he's been acting a bit weird for the past month...he is more humble these days...imagine THE Maan Singh Khurana has not shouted at me even once in the past 2 weeks...pata nahi kya chal raha hai uss jallad ke dimag mein...

Geet first you had a problem that he always shouts at you and now you have a problem that he isn't shouting at you...you are insane...

no I am not...I am just a bit afraid if this is blast se pehle ki shanti...trust me something's fishy...

come on Geet... you are taking this a bit too far...if he's behaving like a normal human than it's a good thing na...he may not be as indifferent and Hitler like as you consider him to be...

he's my boss...I know him better...n take my word...he is a full time jallad whose on mini break as of now ...he's like some volcano, kise pata kab phat jaye...

good night Geet...

I am telling you something is not right...

good night Geet...

believe it or not...he's surely up to something...

final good night Geet...if you don't wanna sleep...khushi se raatjaga kar but don't kill my sleep...pinky went to her room and slept...

Geet kissed her daughter on the cheeks n went to bed...

***************************************************

Geet aaj to tu gayi.....purre 15 min late hai.....jallad aaj teri jaan kha jayega...

Hello Adi...

Hi hello ko maar goli...jaldi MK ke office mein ja... he been asking for you since the past 15 minutes...

Is he angry....?

Doesn't seem to be at least... you never know with MAAN sir...his mood changes with the blink of an eye...

Sir... she walked in his cabin with fingers crossed...babaji bacha lena...

Geet...

Yes sir...

Umm...did you check the arrangements for the party... this party is very important from the future point of view for the company...so be careful...

Nothing will go wrong sir; I'll double check the arrangements...

Ok...

anything else sir...

umm...actually yes...ahh...No...no, nothing

damn it maan...ek baar puchna hi tho tha...u couldn't even do this...

Kya hua Geet jyada padi kya....

Nahi yaar Adi....yehi tho problem hai....he was so, so...umm

So what Geet...

So soft....he did not yell at me for being late...just gave me work and that's it...OMG... main bach gayi...mujhe tho laga tha ki aaj bomb mere upar blast karega hi karega...well, lucky me.....bye for now...gotta check out the party arrangements lest his mood changes again...

**********************************************************

Maan was passing by when he saw Geet standing near the window ,she was looking at the sky, lost in her own world...he kept staring at her...he was in love with her... she was the same girl who called him a salla when they first met, how could he ever be in love with such a crazy girl...but he was...and he had already admitted this to himself... he wanted to tell her about his feelings but somehow he never could...he called her in his cabin this morning to ask her out on a date but ended up, well nowhere...he had been practicing all night, he wouldn't just let go of all the hard work...he summoned all his courage n thought to himself 'Maan Singh Khurana..why are u nervous...sirf date pe aane ke liye to puchna hai...big deal'...well, actually it was a big deal for a man like him, one who had never asked anyone out... with this thought he entered her cabin...she did not sense him coming... she had tears in her eyes... as soon as he saw those beautiful light brown eyes filled with tears he felt something kill him in the inside..he couldn't see her like that...suddenly Geet realised maan was standing right behind her, she quickly wiped her tears and turned to his side....

Sir...I am sorry sir...I didn't see you coming in...ah...I have checked everything twice...if you want I could check them again...

No...it's not required...ah...you seem tired Geet...take the day off...

But sir...the party...

I'll ask sasha to take care of that...

Geet did not trust sasha one bit and was convinced that if she took care of everything than to kam hogaya...guarantee the party would be a mess...for heaven's sake the theme of the party was traditional and sasha would never be able to handle it even if her life depended on it...there was no way Geet would let sasha ruin all her hard work...

Sir...m fine...I don't need a day off...apart from me no one in the office knows the details and this party is important...

Just than sasha entered the cabin and informed MK that his grand maa wanted to meet him urgently...

He looked at Geet with concern and left the room...

Pehle kum ajeeb behave kar rahe the ki ab yeh bhi....babaji yeh to din b din weird hote ja rahe hain...paka kuch garbar hain...I can sense it...Geet phaltu ki baatein chor aur jaldi se kaam pe lag ja...

Do tell me if I should continue... 😊

part-2 pg 4 
part-3 pg 7
part-4 pg 12
part-5 pg 14
part-6 pg 17
part-7 pg 22
part-8 pg 24
part-9 pg 27
Edited by smile.... - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice concept...is geet mehak's biological mother? looking forward to the next update :D
komlika thumbnail
nice concept..........mahek is geet daughter?????..........do PM me 😊
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow..Awesome
Loved the concept..
Mahek's geet daughter??
Cant wait to read the next part
Update soon
And can u pls add me to ur pm list..Thanks

-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Do cont soon
Plz add me to ur pm list
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice concept.... do continue.. and add me to yr pm list....
smile.... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabz.

nice concept...is geet mehak's biological mother? looking forward to the next update :D

you'll have to wait to know that.... may be may be not😊
millii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
NICE
CONTINUE
ADD ME PM
smile.... thumbnail
thanks everyone for liking and comenting...........next update will be tomorrow Edited by smile.... - 13 years ago
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
please continue and add me to the pm list!