Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: starlite7

Mere dimaag ki batti ab chali .... I think I know why they showed the sonogram today .... apart from the TRP battle that is.....

....its Christmas Eve ... get it ?

Also I feel the scene will continue tomorrow😳😳
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i m writing my take now...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so dont go sleep without reading that..🤣🤣🤣🤣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I think beside kajjal, GC uses mascara as well, Is it only me who thinks like this? 😆

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
dits , gouri and shonnu👏 great work👏
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Vandu - tubelight on🤣 First thing I noticed😈

Jo - i think i will add this to my twisted track lists... Arjun seducing Tasha for insider info on KC 😛
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Jyo - Then compare it something better .....its very safe to compare it with something crappy and also this show  doesnt compete with those shows for trps ......when the show  doesnt have the reach then compare it fellow range shows like the ones on star one or that but always comparing it to the worst is like defending it for everything ........just my opinion and i dont mean to sound offensive ..its just that my writing skills are limited😳
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ok guys am off to watch the epi...
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@jyo

Yes they shown that in tomorrows precap..... CVs  just want to end the week on a high
Edited by shinus - 13 years ago
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi devils

I know many of you guys r not happy with "aap itne ache kyun ho" dialogue....

But it is not strange to come from Geet. From her childhood she is not used to kindness and love from men other than her father. Her father though loved her never had the strength to protect and defend her....She was never treated more than a doormat by her darji and brother.Then she met Dev and slowly raised her hopes in life...She trusted him, loved him and married him and I still remember her dialogues when she tells the women folk in her house that Dev is not like other men of her house. She looked forward for a life of care, honour and love with him and she was royally cheated....Maan has been the first man in her life who loved her, protected her and cared for her.......She is sure to be awed by him.....its a big thing for her that he still loves her inspite of being pregnant........it will take time for her gratitude to change....may be after marriage, after their physical intimacy increases after they start living each other and fight and patch up like normal couple and face troubles together she will get over the gratitude and accepts it as love............It is abig thing for her and she will keep telling that for a long time.
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

@Parm 🤗lol yh tht is why I removed it from my take😆

@adits amazing analysis👍🏼tell me abt it men don't hav anything much to do expcept remove tehir excess kajjal..