Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
dadi has been swinging like a pendulum for a while now .... she didnt give a damn about the baby during the misunderstanding phase .... and all of a sudden this transformation πŸ˜•

chalo at least she is acting like a dadi now πŸ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Zee - 🀣 U r welcome to send me unwelcome pics for my offense
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@suj01

But today i just want the next scene with Maan and Geet in the last segment...... Cant wait it for tomorrow
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@All.....Polki will be back in a few...to call the characters some more names....more names coming...Polki not satisfied with the few she has so far....

It is so good to be back...πŸ˜ƒ
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gargi.

loved sonography scene😳πŸ₯³

abt baby's size it was somewhere 20-24 wksπŸ˜† thats 5-6 months

Gargi that is not at 20-24 weeks. it wud be bigger with much more defined features...it is around 12 weeks or so.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@RD and Shraddha:There is a reason why comparison in soap world becomes very important because every week when trps r out we do compare the trps of Geet with other shows to see where it stands..we do it ..right ??😳...Daily soaps r like products which r sold in the market..and for a product to hv a strong foothold in the market,u should know the quality of your other competitive products and then decide its limitations....Reason why comparisons r made is because there r similar pregnency tracks going in other shows...they all r made for the customers...so what the customer should prefer..Coke or Pepsi...depends on the taste and quality..rightπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

@Adits:Fab take...agree with what u wrote about Geet hereπŸ‘πŸΌ..I so wish CVs read this and work on it....and yes men do hv very limited to experiment..I do agree with this🀣..very well written..

@All:Plss go and read the fabulous takes by Gouri ,Shonuu and Adits on first pageπŸ˜ƒ
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx jyotsssss........hugzzzzz

jerry alwaz needs Tom 2b der by side...hugzzzz.........

brb guyz in 15-20 mins...go read d takes till dn...

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ ash πŸ€— why am I gonna attack you? not more NES VMs 😳

starlite7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mere dimaag ki batti ab chali .... I think I know why they showed the sonogram today .... apart from the TRP battle that is.....

....its Christmas Eve ... get it ?
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok. ....for me the beginning of the epi was abrupt...although it was a continuation.....I felt all the KC workers flocking Geet and not letting her do any work was a bit OTT...but I guess the CVs wanted to send the message loud and clear that Geet too has family and they are her colleagues and friends...So that was OK!!!

Loved Adi, Maanishaaa and Pandeyji convo....And Ash like you Me too love Maanishaa....the moment the guy(or whatever) comes o screen I have a smile!!! Loved Adi's πŸ˜• look when Maanishaaaa was hitting on him 🀣!!!!

One thing I didn't understand was why MSK needs a family....he already has one na...!!! Its only Geet wo is all alone and needs someone standing with her ....But anyways I guess they must have been talking abt the office family.....so, if it was that then I liked Adi's gesture....loved how Maanishaaa and Pandeyji sent poor Adi into the Lion's den to be devoured....Bali Ka Bakra 🀣🀣!!!

The next scene where Adi offered Maan Lassi was hilarious...coz MSK and Lassi...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣!! Guy who eats Continental and Italian Khana and has his fridge stocked with Broccolli and Bell Peppers....drinking Lassi...that too in the morning...Adi Sir you are too much....🀣🀣🀣🀣

Loved how Maan acts so hoity-toity when he thinks its NE is calling and changes his tune once he knows its Daadi....he really acts like a kid sometimes....Maine banaaya aur usne nahi khaya...mommmieee...sorry...Daaaadi....πŸ˜­πŸ˜†!!!!

Wow!!! Daadi knows abt Geet's pregnancy...Wow CVs kya googly phenki.....here we were thinking that maybe NEB will use this pregnancy as a hathyar(although I was a bit doubtful)...but she knows...So good...Now we have only NEB who is unaware....or is he???πŸ€”......Point to ponder 😳

Wow loved MSK when he was teasing Geet abt eating his continental lunch ....Poor Geet...Again Kuan (Well) and Khayi (Ditch) kinda situation for her!!! Loved GC's expressions here .....he was very naughty....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

And Geet's expression when she saw the Kacche aam...was Oh So Cute...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›!!! She was enjoying each bite...and so was MSK.....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›....if u know what I mean....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³....The way he was looking at her mouth when she was biting the mango...Hmmm...looked he wanted a bite too....and I don't mean of the mango....πŸ˜‰.😳😳😳!!!

The scene after that of MSK carrying Geet to the Hospital was a bit OTT but it was OK he was worried abt her and I loved the expressions Geet was giving when the hospital staff was asking abt who the patient was etc etc....It was like Yeah Tell me about it....I'm with Idiot!!! Bu it was cute....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Then comes the scene of the day!!!!

I don't have any words to express abt this scene......it was such an emotional scene and the way GC and DD portrayed it was mindblowing!!! So both of u take a bow....πŸ‘!!! I don't care if it was logical or not ....if it was researched or not or if it was flawed....I don't care!!! It was one of the most emotionally touching scene I have seen so far on Indian Television!! And mind you I have been watching Serials for a long time ( not like Jyo) but for long...and I have still to come across such a beautifully depicted confession of love scene....Cvs Take a bow!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And the last scene the less said the better....And I wud prefer NEB Tasha jodi neday compared to NEB NES jodi!!!

Overall a fantabulous epi!!!

Phew...!!! That was a long take!!!!! But I loved the epi and had to share my thots with someone and what better place then Den for that!!!

Hope you guys like it!!! My first ever take....😳