Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sbp1971

Shruti, I didn't just like it, I loved it. Thanks so much for the PM.

Do you know how much I want Ahem to know how much Gopi has suffered at her Mami and Rashiben't hand, and to help her get over her blind belief in her relatives? But the stupid CVs are determined to hide all the kalakari's and now bring Rashi back to MM to the boot too.

Never mind that, I loved the update, now I want Ahem to take Gopi away from her mami, he should marry her and shower all his love on her.

Koki should come to know Gopi had hand in changing Ahem's mind, and make Gopi her vahu.

thanks shilpa, i wanted to write a positive story so here we are. the CVs are always like that. it only through the fanfictions and imaginations we survive most of the part shown in the show.
--HANISA-- thumbnail
continue  very nice  
shruthi2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthi2010

thanks shilpa, i wanted to write a positive story so here we are. the CVs are always like that. it only through the fanfictions and imaginations we survive most of the part shown in the show.

@vibz88 When i started reading i thought how have i missed this but then checked the date.u started it before i joined.but its great u r continuing.you dint update about the mystery man who listened to rashi n gopi s talks

yes i stoped it long back. though i wanted to start i was apprensive because this story might clash with the shows track. the mystery man who listened to rashi n gopi is aham. it is there in chapter 5

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Liked it Shruti ...enjoyed the part of Ahem & Gopi conversing & knowing about each other !!!
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i didn't know that u re-started this ff...loved the parts ...
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthi2010

i loved your answers especially murdering urmi,
thanks for liking the story.

👍🏼
P.s: Does that mean you are considering having Urmila murdered? 😉
shruthi2010 thumbnail
thank you all for your support and comments. i was a bit worried to restart this FF, since i had stopped it long back. but all your support had made me think that i was right in restarting it. thank you once again for your encouragement.

Chapter 11

The next morning gopi was apprehensive about meeting aham. She could not forget his angry voice and the glare he gave her in the end. The first thing she did on reaching home was to switch off her mobile; she did not want kinjal to pry anything out of her. Gopi was sure that she had made him mad. After all she told him the truth and sometimes it is difficult to bear with it. For the first time he was smiling and talking normally with her and all she did was spoil it. Now they were back to square one. With all these thoughts gopi reached her cabin. Immediately she noticed that someone had been there before her. As instinct action she looked and aham's cabin to find him busy with work. He was early. Then to her surprise she found a box of chocolates and beautiful bouquet on her table. It had a card saying "thanks you for everything". In reflex action her head shot towards aham. He was still bending over his file, but had a smirk on his face. Gopi could not understand head or tail of his behavior. Went she went inside he was all professional and did not indicate anything about the precious evening fiasco nor about the gifts outside. Still he had a warm glow in his face. Gopi was sure that it was from him, the handwriting for his, still she could not bring enough courage to question him. So she took the easiest route possible.

Gopi always followed certain rules at work. One of it was not using her mobile during work hours. But today she wanted to make an exception. Her curiosity won over her principles. She called the easiest person available: kinjal. The moment kinjal got gopi's call, she knew what it meant. She picked it up and with fake anger answered her: what is it gopi?

Gopi: woh, kinjal did something happen at home?

Kinjal: first tell me why you switched off your phone? Don't bluff that it had no charge. I know something happened between you and bhai at the mall, you did not want me pry you. Now here you are calling me about information.

Gopi was ashamed so she told kinjal sorry and was about to cut the call, when kinjal called for a truce.

Kinjal: look gopi if you tell me what happened at the mall, and then I will tell you what happened at home.

Gopi: kinjal I just told sir, how worried maaji is regarding him. I tried to tell him the importance of parents love and that it is good to forgive our dears ones, since life is short and we should not hold any grudge. But he got angry and shouted at me.

Kinjal was surprised that someone had the nerve to tell this to her bhai. But still she was grateful towards gopi since she had brought her mother and bhai together again.

Kinjal had followed her brother to their parents' room. She was surprised to see where he was headed. His expression was painful, his hands balled and with a brisk walk he reached their room. More than everything, kinjal was shocked to see aham go to their mother and cry his heart out on her lap. In her whole life kinjal had never seen this side of her brother. Even kokila was taken aback for a moment, but the mother in her understood that something had happened to change her son. Her son was finally home. She just held him close and supported him. After his tears stopped she hugged him and immediately started to fuss on him. Soon the house returned to normal. It had been bugging kokila and even kinjal what was the reason behind aham's sudden change. Now kinjal knew it was gopi and her golden speech. She thanked gopi with her whole heart before winding off. So now gopi knew the reason of the gift. She decided if aham does nt want to inform her, than she will act accordingly. Soon she got busy with her work and forgot about the whole incident.

Aham was waiting impatiently for gopi to question him about his gift. When she continued her work without giving him a second glance, he was frustrated. When she talked to him about the importance of life and her suffering, it clenched his heart. He could not imagine the suffering this girl had to undergo. When compared to it, his problem was silly. He realized the truth in her speech. One thing led to another and he broke down and finally came to terms with his mistake. He wanted to tease gopi as he knew that she would be nervous to meet him. He was waiting for her questions. But he was taken aback when she did not do as he expected him. Soon he understood the reason.

It was during the afternoon when kokila modi entered the MM corporate. She was an impressive person and commanded respect from everyone. Gopi and aham were deep into discussing the presentation for their forthcoming meeting when kokila entered there. She went straight to gopi and gave her a motherly hug and said: thank you beta for giving me back my son. I was wondering how it happened when kinjal briefed me about it. Immediately I came to meet you.

Gopi was embarrassed: it is nothing maaji, I just did my duty. I did what I felt was right.

At that moment kokila decided that if her son married someone, that it would be gopi. She saw the inner beauty of this girl, who had brought happiness to her home. First it was because of her, her daughter kinjal had got such a good rishta and now it was again her actions which had melted the anger of her son. Kokila knew about gopi's background. She also knew how intelligent and efficient she is at work. Now all she wanted was to thank for making her sorrow disappear. But she promised to herself that she will make gopi's sorrow disappear. She will make gopi her bahu. For that it needed some serious planning and a bit of cunning. After some time kokila left them to continue their work. The whole mood of happiness aham was experiencing disappeared. How dare she get the news from kinjal. When he wanted to be the person to tell her about his happiness, she took the roundabout route. A small voice told him hey she tried to get it out of you in the morning, but just ignored it. Why are you angry if she is smart?

Aham could not understand why he was always angry when gopi did not take his help. He knew that he was attracted towards her from the first moment and was fighting tooth and nail to keep the effect at bay. But the inner voice pointed to him may be he was in love. Aham shut the voice and concentrated in his work. Both aham and gopi did not know that the mastermind of kokila was working over time. Once kokila wants something she accomplishes it with perfection. She also knew that her son and gopi were attracted towards each other and they needed a nudge and close proximity to understand their heart. So she launched her plan.

Since kinjal's wedding for there in few days, kokila asked gopi for help. Her idea was to bring both gopi and aham out of their official setup. She wanted them to have normal conversations, so that they can understand each other. She also sought the help of kinjal and elesh for this. Soon gopi and aham found themselves at unusual situations, like keeping tag of kinjal and elesh whenever they go out. So they had no other way but to talk about things outside work. To their surprise they found that most of their likings were similar. Aham also found gopi at his home, discussing things with his mother. He really felt sorry for her. First she works hard at the office, next here at his home, she smilingly obeys to the requests of his mother, hetal aunty and kinjal. They were also facing the situation of seeing each other in casuals. Once on request of kokila gopi had gone to her room to take out vessels for kinjal's wedding rituals. She was taking out the last box which was heavy and was struggling to pull it out, when suddenly an arm helped her. She turned and came inches from aham's face. For a moment both were lost in each other. His eyes were so intense it was spreading a warm feeling inside her. The perfume he had used was making her senses reel and to top it all their lips were just inches apart. Gopi was trembling with both fear and anticipation. It was the voice of kokila that brought them back to earth. After this both of them were embarrassed to meet the others gaze. The next time gopi had to play model for kinjal. Kinjal begged her to wear some dresses so that she can choose from them. Both the girls were so busy, that they did not notice aham standing near the doorway with a dreamy expression. Gopi was in a green gagra choli with gold and silver embroidery. She had left her hair lose and kinjal was placing jewelry on her to match the dress. Gopi was having her special smile on her face. Aham was stumped by this. She looked as if she had sprung from heaven, a pari sent to torture him. Gopi caught him looking at her in the mirror. Her shocked expression turned into a deep blush. Aham was left wondering whether girls blush even in these days. Before kinjal could also catch him he left that place. These incidents left a deep impact on both of them. It became difficult to concentrate on work. Still they tried to control themselves as they were unsure of the other's attitude.

Along with these aham could not fail to see a worried expression on gopi's face. She also had a scared look whenever she was alone which confused him. He was not sure whether she is worried and scared because of him. Though he wanted to question her, the thought of making her uncomfortable made him think otherwise. If only he had asked her, aham would have saved gopi from a terrible fate. He did not know the danger gopi was in and that his reluctant to express his thoughts will leave gopi at the hands of a menacing monster.

kokila the master mind has made her decision.

what is it that gopi is hiding from aham

what danger is lurking to seperate these love birds.

you have to wait till the next part.

Edited by shruthi2010 - 12 years ago
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WooOw !! hugs for this 🤗 . Just loved it . Muah
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ahem seems to be having problems with his feelings everywhere 😉

Liked the part ...
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great update!!looking forward to read more!!!