Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

hasntbeen the best dancer for past 2 weeks  

p.s. no offence intented

e
Your query will be answered in this week's episode😳
Hope you have read the article😛and I actually didnt know that when u say he/she is a good dancer,u should look whether she /he has won any perfromance of the day award?😕
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

e
Your query will be answered in this week's episode😳
Hope you have read the article😛and I actually didnt know that when u say he/she is a good dancer,u should look whether she /he has won any perfromance of the day award?😕

yh i read the article and she got 30 but so did sushant so it could be him too (performer of the day)
but im talking abt so far what we've see,n coz shez not perfect @ dancing  is all im saying

@ venture all im saying is a person cnt say ragz is better then anki  or visa versa without seeing both
regardless of if ur a fan; unless uve seen both, u cnt fairly say who is better  

Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

yh i read the article and she got 30 but so did sushant so it could be him too (performer of the day)
but im talking abt so far what we've see,n coz shez not perfect @ dancing  is all im saying

@ venture all im saying is a person cnt say ragz is better then anki  or visa versa without seeing both
regardless of if ur a fan; unless uve seen both, u cnt fairly say who is better  

Thats fine, I shouldnt have voted then as I definetly never seen Ankita before,  for ME Ragini is best, call it shallow, narrow mindedness etc etc, but at the same time I am not saying that others are bad or even good as I dont know, I dont have to eat BAIGAN to say that MATAR is better, I can still say MATAR is the best, for me that is.
Have your peace , Sushant and Ankita would win, but  Ragini,s performances would give me the joy and pleasure and thats enough for me, I dont care who wins or who loose as long as I enjoy what I see.
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

Thats fine, I shouldnt have voted then as I definetly never seen Ankita before,  for ME Ragini is best, call it shallow, narrow mindedness etc etc, but at the same time I am not saying that others are bad or even good as I dont know, I dont have to eat BAIGAN to say that MATAR is better, I can still say MATAR is the best, for me that is.
Have your peace , Sushant and Ankita would win, but  Ragini,s performances would give me the joy and pleasure and thats enough for me, I dont care who wins or who loose as long as I enjoy what I see.

in my opinion u cnt say one is better thne other without seeing both its just like saying one dish is betetr thne the other but u havent tried the other dish
anyways peace to u too 😉 enjoy ur favs performances, im not a ragini hater incase u think, liked her in BB 😳 
Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

in my opinion u cnt say one is better thne other without seeing both its just like saying one dish is betetr thne the other but u havent tried the other dish

anyways peace to u too 😉 enjoy ur favs performances, im not a ragini hater incase u think, liked her in BB 😳 

I agree with you to some extent but just as not everybody would like Amithabh or Shahrukh and still they could say Aamir is best😉 or Dilip Kumar is best. Its  ones own opinion and choice. I am happy and very much content with my choice who may not be the best in anything but for me she is the best😉. I dont have any doubt!!!
Good to have healthy conversation and agreeing to disagree, good luck to your favourite and make sure you vote for them😉
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

I agree with you to some extent but just as not everybody would like Amithabh or Shahrukh and still they could say Aamir is best😉 or Dilip Kumar is best. Its  ones own opinion and choice. I am happy and very much content with my choice who may not be the best in anything but for me she is the best😉. I dont have any doubt!!!
Good to have healthy conversation and agreeing to disagree, good luck to your favourite and make sure you vote for them😉

but they cn like amir best but then cnt say hez better then shahid kapoor necessarily wihtout seeing shahids work
anyways buttom line agree completely 😉
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
BOTH...both are equal for me😳 love em, love em, love em

Anki has that elegance,grace,poise and charm that drags you in and makes her endearing where as Ragz has this innocent and childlike manner which you find too cute and irrestiable😳...both girls are amazing and talented actresses......they're both graceful dancers (in Ragz defence...she has had way better dance performances than the ones she's given) both girls have a very sweet and lovable down to earth personality to them.....so both have their own charm which make them so lovable😳😳

@shounak-Anki is my 3rd jigar ka tukda😉next b-day par yaad rakhna😛😛😛😛
Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago
.Nish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

RAGINIiiiii.............  4ever😉😉

LuvSSever thumbnail
Ankita lokhande⭐️.

Love her for what she is(humorous,funny,down to earth and enjoyable).Love her as Ankita(offscreen) and Archana(onscreen).😊
FJkhushbu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
ragini shud loose her weight...