Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meehak. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: CuteCherry

both have great personality and is full of fun off-screen but if i had to choose one i would definitely go for Ankita cuz she is too good of an actress,dancer and a person so yup go Ankita😊

I agree with u and same here AnkitaπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Meehak. thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

Pavitra Rishta, which channel?

Zee tv nam tho suna hi hoga na? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Meehak. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rpratistha

Ankita off course..⭐️...she 's a fab dancer.n a gr8 actor..luv her...

I agree with u dear! 😊
Meehak. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari2386

If you ask from Jhalak p.o.v. i.e dancing then I Like Ankitas dancing more ; shes more graceful and elegant and better dancer than ragz  but I love Raagini's  smile and her personality 😊

Me 2 love Ragz smile...πŸ˜ƒ
Meehak. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

Rooting for ankita .. but I love ragini too .. I feel her choreo , nirav is weak and not guiding her properly ... Yes , ragini is having problems with her postures an' all ... and to be honest I am kinda disappointed , I expected much better from ragz ( bcuz I have seen her dance before in some award shows .. and the girl can dance ! ) but she has the potential to do much better ..

Btw , I noticed madz having a chat with ragz at the end of the show .. really sweet of her , I really like her interactions with the contestants even while judging ..

P.S-  Sushant and ragini have the best smile amongst all the TV actorsπŸ˜ƒ

Awww.. Really woow cool and lucky u 😭 Yes Ia agree with u Ragz smile is soo Preety and Shushant alsoπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Ragini khanna anyday....ankita too is good but ragini has a certain innocence tht ankita lacksπŸ˜›
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think I'm kinda biased towards Ragini because I have seen her shows while I haven't watched Pavitra Rishta...but Ankita is good too, so far she has proved herself a better dancer. Ragini is more of a kid so she is more appealing.
amotlymileo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ragz all the way!!!
Ankita is good too but Ragz is Ragz...πŸ˜ƒ
pari2386 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree about Raginiz choreo not being upto the mark ; I wish she would have been with Jai kumar nair ; he deserved better partner and Raagini deserved better choreographer !πŸ˜‰

P.S I just saw the promos and looks like Ragz and Anky both performed really well this time ; hope the promos are not misleading πŸ˜†! I would be super-happy if both get very good scores

nimmish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
both r gud in different ways 
ragini has a very gud personality
ankita's dance is awesome  but between both of them i like ankita