Poll

Who did u like Ankita or Ragini?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Meehak. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey folk this is my 1st topic here ! (:  I will see that how many people like Ragini And Ankita ! ❤️ I love them both ! ❤️ But agar one sooo it wil Ankita❤️ Sorry Ragni Khanna's Fan ! 🤔

Please leave your commets! (:

Mehwish
Edited by Taani96 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Raginis personality shines <3 
Meehak. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hoor-

Ankita Lokhande ⭐️

Me 2...... 😉
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Who is Ankita???( I genuinly dont know)  I know only one name in Indian Television new breed and its Ragini Khanna all the way, the way she is on the screen and off the screen shows her commitment , grace and honesty, I am fullto fan of hers, even if she doesnt win this JDJ4 , one thing is for sure she will always always give her 100% effort and conviction and that will show in her performances. I love her perfect comic timings and her emotional variations in her expressions in sad and intense scenes.
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i m a ragi pie fan but i also love ankita's performances, its hard to choose🤔
Meehak. thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

Who is Ankita???( I genuinly dont know)  I know only one name in Indian Television new breed and its Ragini Khanna all the way, the way she is on the screen and off the screen shows her commitment , grace and honesty, I am fullto fan of hers, even if she doesnt win this JDJ4 , one thing is for sure she will always always give her 100% effort and conviction and that will show in her performances. I love her perfect comic timings and her emotional variations in her expressions in sad and intense scenes.

Hmmm.. I love also her but I support Ankita Lokhande (she comes in Pavitra Rista) 😆
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i thought both were quite good
Alisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Alish@ offcourse lol..!

Ankita Lokhande <3

I told u that I was to going to make this topic, so why did u made ? Even i Have made siggies of them...!! 😒 

But Is okeey... 🥱

Nice topic over all...

CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
both have great personality and is full of fun off-screen but if i had to choose one i would definitely go for Ankita cuz she is too good of an actress,dancer and a person so yup go Ankita😊
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pavitra Rishta, which channel?