Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: yemi3006

Q....... since all of twits clothes were burned & saxes are supposedly broke, i wonder where will they get money to buy her new clothes πŸ€ͺ

She'll take Komal's clothes and Adarsh wll tell his wife to shut up bec' YKW is his behan. Komal is back to square one then.
-Sheena- thumbnail

Q....... since all of twits clothes were burned & saxes are supposedly broke, i wonder where will they get money to buy her new clothes πŸ€ͺ

She can wear Pratigya's old clothes.....There must be a shrine made for her. She is afterall the laadli.   Shame they refused to believe her when she said Aman was a cheat.  They were asking for proof. 
Cara86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
W*F......... i was expecting atleast another day of shunning the twit i mean comeon slap the crap outta her but one slap and all is forgiven for what she did ???

Thanks Tanths for LUD πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aeryn

*blah*🀒🀒🀒

Clever aarushi...she used emotional blackmail to get her way back in green house....

Guruji I knew he would relent as soon as she'll apologize. What the point of giving guruji that long tirade when we know such wisdom from him won't last....precious air time wasted....

Tanthya thanks for the LUD

He like the hear his own voice and he has an audience so he thought that since he is incapable of teaching students, so he should get his sermon where he will be heard and followed without question..........his kids
tanthya thumbnail

The money got after selling of Aarushi's jewelery ..she did go loadedπŸ˜ƒ
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

He like the hear his own voice and he has an audience so he thought that since he is incapable of teaching students, so he should get his sermon where he will be heard and followed without question..........his kids

That epi was such a waste! Guruji proved once again he is a nutcase with a boring life so that's why he indulges in such nautanki...after he burned his daughter clothes, did her final rites and declared her dead to whomever wanted to hear, he gave her one slap and that's it!!! Guruji is just like his beti -- doing all kinds of thing to get attention to themselves, they love going public and grab as much attention as they can get....
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cara86

W*F......... i was expecting atleast another day of shunning the twit i mean comeon slap the crap outta her but one slap and all is forgiven for what she did ???

He is PRATIGYA'S dad after all.....all rules bent for their own flesh and blood....😑
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aeryn

That epi was such a waste! Guruji proved once again he is a nutcase with a boring life so that's why he indulges in such nautanki...after he burned his daughter clothes, did her final rites and declared her dead to whomever wanted to hear, he gave her one slap and that's it!!! Guruji is just like his beti -- doing all kinds of thing to get attention to themselves, they love going public and grab as much attention as they can get....

This was expected that she will be forgiven. They could have condensed it to half an episode instead we had to witness the Sax non acting calibre..
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cara86

Thanks Tanths for LUD πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

For tht one slap itself, everybody got shocked, including K, now tell me why K was shocked , dunno why everybody bashing P for everything... I agree how she behaves with K  was not good in previous epis....but for her every reaction you cannot blame her....

Cara, I commonly told these points da, pls don't tk it personally....😊

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_uma

He is PRATIGYA'S dad after all.....all rules bent for their own flesh and blood....😑

we r talking abt Shamji Saxena, why taking Prats name here Uma..??.. Pls, why everybody is after her.... after all she was behaving normal like common behans in country.....πŸ˜•