Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I bet Krishna is thrilled to be rid of her and go home. This would mean Prats will have time for him and not get obsessed about her sister's plight.

Next week Takurs come gunning with pistols and rifles.  Atta cowboys! Charge into Mumfordgunj.πŸ‘
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

Praise the lord....Hope there was no damage due to the floods

This prof never stops harping on about himself....I have not seen such an egoistic man or father.

After all that bhashan he forgives easily.  Just a refined nautaki family...😑😑

But you've seen a female version of him in his daughter Prats.πŸ˜•
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Thanths 😊

Well it was a sax filled epi not interested because we all knew she would be easily forgiven I am far more interested in the Tachurs finding out and reacting...
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Krishna is proud damadh he won't eat or stay at sasural (remember when Shamu invited them when they check into their five star Adda?)πŸ˜‰

love that five star, even comes with around the clock, service, bodygaurds.πŸ˜ƒ
serialmaniac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cara86

Since Nainaji has no qualms in poisoning them she must be the culprit to why everyone of those Sux are the way they are .......... who knows how many years of her  "special chai" they've been drinking and they sure seem to be hooked πŸ˜† 

Acha now we know wats wrong with the saxs.............they have been brainwashed by their daily dose of chaiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nainaji astin ka saap🀣
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

WHAT?!?!!....so she is accepted by Shyamu....I thought even though she would move into the green house...atleast he would be angry with her for some more time...

Thanks for the live update 😊

POPS will say viewers wanted it to end so they did.πŸ˜› Selective listening.πŸ˜•
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

But you've seen a female version of him in his daughter Prats.πŸ˜•

Yep, should see her face, beaming that look at another achievement I have done.  This all happened because of me, me, me  .😑😑
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Q....... since all of twits clothes were burned & saxes are supposedly broke, i wonder where will they get money to buy her new clothes πŸ€ͺ
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Rshi: I seek ur blessing one last time, u can do tht for me, I will seek redemption by giving up my life

Sax vibrates...

Rshi bends down to tk blessing , but Sax is not ready 2 give asshirwad [Bad OM]

Nnji is flooding...Rshi gives everyone one last  grave look and begins 2 walk out

K: ..Somebody stop her [ U be quiet Krishna]

P: Papa stp her [U too zip up]

Rshi moves out

Sax: Rshi ..suddenly shoots and delivers a zinging slap ..and sermon shuru... I have never taught cowardice 2 my kids, how dare u do tht..Parents  do get angry on theri kids..but Kids need us ..we will be there..we cannot let go of our kids

Hugs her [crying]

Rshi breaks down...Pls forgive me Papa, forgive me..All cry...in happiness..

ENDS

NO Precap..........

Shamu, sure didn't disappointed me ... but he waste time with his speech....we could have see Katra Naresh, drooling somemore and SS , give him some parsaadi.😑
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Rshi: I seek ur blessing one last time, u can do tht for me, I will seek redemption by giving up my life

Sax vibrates...

Rshi bends down to tk blessing , but Sax is not ready 2 give asshirwad [Bad OM]

Nnji is flooding...Rshi gives everyone one last  grave look and begins 2 walk out

K: ..Somebody stop her [ U be quiet Krishna]

P: Papa stp her [U too zip up]

Rshi moves out

Sax: Rshi ..suddenly shoots and delivers a zinging slap ..and sermon shuru... I have never taught cowardice 2 my kids, how dare u do tht..Parents  do get angry on theri kids..but Kids need us ..we will be there..we cannot let go of our kids

Hugs her [crying]

Rshi breaks down...Pls forgive me Papa, forgive me..All cry...in happiness..

ENDS

NO Precap..........

*blah*🀒🀒🀒

Clever aarushi...she used emotional blackmail to get her way back in green house....

Guruji I knew he would relent as soon as she'll apologize. What the point of giving guruji that long tirade when we know such wisdom from him won't last....precious air time wasted....

Tanthya thanks for the LUD