Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cara86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: starlight123

may be he has not had his morning tea...His brain seems to disappear once he drinks tea

Since Nainaji has no qualms in poisoning them she must be the culprit to why everyone of those Sux are the way they are .......... who knows how many years of her  "special chai" they've been drinking and they sure seem to be hooked 😆 
tanthya thumbnail
Rshi: I seek ur blessing one last time, u can do tht for me, I will seek redemption by giving up my life

Sax vibrates...

Rshi bends down to tk blessing , but Sax is not ready 2 give asshirwad [Bad OM]

Nnji is flooding...Rshi gives everyone one last  grave look and begins 2 walk out

K: ..Somebody stop her [ U be quiet Krishna]

P: Papa stp her [U too zip up]

Rshi moves out

Sax: Rshi ..suddenly shoots and delivers a zinging slap ..and sermon shuru... I have never taught cowardice 2 my kids, how dare u do tht..Parents  do get angry on theri kids..but Kids need us ..we will be there..we cannot let go of our kids

Hugs her [crying]

Rshi breaks down...Pls forgive me Papa, forgive me..All cry...in happiness..

ENDS

NO Precap..........

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Krishna is proud damadh he won't eat or stay at sasural (remember when Shamu invited them when they check into their five star Adda?)😉
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
WHAT?!?!!....so she is accepted by Shyamu....I thought even though she would move into the green house...atleast he would be angry with her for some more time...

Thanks for the live update 😊
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanthya

Rshi: I seek ur blessing one last time, u can do tht for me, I will seek redemption by giving up my life

Sax vibrates...

Nnji is flooding...Rshi gives everyone one last  grave look and begins 2 walk out

Rshi moves out

Sax: Rshi ..suddenly shoots and delivers a zinging slap ..and sermon shuru... I have never taught cowardice 2 my kids, how dare u do tht..Parents  do get angry on theri kids..but Kids need us ..we will be there..we cannot let go of our kids

Hugs her [crying]

ENDS

NO Precap..........

I'm sorry but was this the suicide attempt they were referring to I must say quiet pathetic !!! I knew it this is the professor we all know back to his old self ready to accept the child he had labeled dead after a lecture and one slap !!! How boring and expected ! 😡
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
hussainramso thumbnail
Tanthya shukria aap ka!
Salaam, Namaste, and Satsriakal to all you gorgeous girls and ladies.

Same time same place tomorrow!
Bye!
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Sax vibrates...

Rshi moves out

Hugs her [crying]

ENDS

NO Precap..........

Are you kidding me? The freaking notanki .........knew it when Shamu was seen laying the foundation for this moment weeks ago with his clues.......children make mistakes parents forgive. We want the best for our kids even when they do wrong, yada , yada, yada.😕
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mia03

food....they know krishna, will refused, because they hardly have any for themselves, selfish people.

😆😆😆

Their hospitality towards first damadh sudddenly sprouts out when they're broke 🤣 Who says the saxes are dumb? They're actually very clever 🤣
-Sheena- thumbnail

Sax vibrates...

Rshi moves out

Hugs her [crying]

ENDS

NO Precap..........

Praise the lord....Hope there was no damage due to the floods

This prof never stops harping on about himself....I have not seen such an egoistic man or father.

After all that bhashan he forgives easily.  Just a refined nautaki family...😡😡

Edited by starlight123 - 13 years ago
td_dhoom thumbnail
Finally stupid track is over and hope CVs will now focus on kriya.

Thanks Tanth for the LUD.😊