Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
For lodging a complaint...no one needs a proof

only wen investiation or trial starts..proofs must be submitted
if Kesar files complaint..that itself a big blow to the Thakurs!
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanthya

Bacha..today was good ..we finally saw Kesar coming into spotlight  and some good acting by all .. not by all Tanths except YKW.. πŸ˜† rest were good... 

glad focus has shifted to Kesar but i dont want her to be killed...  coz that means a permanent place for YKW at TN which i dont want...  

Only ur Krishna was silent ...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜”  that is why not good for me na πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ 

Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago
hussainramso thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aeryn

@ tanthya and YM - Aarushi herself told the police she has married Shakti, why would she said that if that wasn't true? It's not as if this admission helps her case....

The only marriage that has to be proven is that of Kesar and KN's....since that marriage most probably happened with all the traditions the proof should be there but would Thakurs let Kesar use it? Won't they destroy such proof?....

Help her caseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she just dug her own graveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hussainramso thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

exactly what I was thnking, Aeryn and thinking perhaps Krishna will do the honors of unearthing the proof ....

...........and find his calling as private detectiveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Can you tell that my boy is driving me crazyπŸ˜†
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
given a choice of remaining in TN or jail for bigamy i wonder which the twit would prefer.......
tanthya thumbnail
The issue of bigamy can be raised by the victim spouse only for obtaining divorce or for criminal prosecution of the other spouse. The evidence with regard to bigamy too has to be placed on the record of the court for either of the cases by the complainant spouse.
The ground of bigamy for divorce one need not bring all the details of two marriage ceremonies for getting relief in this civil matter but in case the criminal complaint the fact/details of both valid marriages have to be proved beyond reasonable doubt.
The registration of a marriage is proof of marriage although the validity of marriage can still not proved by placing on the record marriage certificate obtained from the registrar of marriages.
The criminal complaint of bigamy fails to prove guilt of the accused spouse as the validity of both marriages sometimes fail to be proved by the complainant spouse in the proceedings.
The court of its own shall not do the work of investigator and the entire matter of investigation is carried out by the complainant spouse and bring on the record of the court proof of both marriages than only the relief granted and the accused spouse punished for offence of bigamy.

Source(s):

I am a Lawyer.
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: yemi3006

given a choice of remaining in TN or jail for bigamy i wonder which the twit would prefer.......

Jail...No Shakthi thereπŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Amma would have kept the ration card with her ..or photos

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aeryn

To be honest tanths, I would much prefer K to convince SS to let Kesar go to her maayka as it would be beneficial for them while the purpose of maintaining her safety would be fulfilled...

I don't want him to help P to put ONLY his bro to jail....Aarushi should not be spare. He should tell the sister duo point blank that if they intend to call police then Aarushi would have to face the music too...

I think that is what will happen, Kesar will be sent to maika ..but she will resist it ...let us see what is running through her head..
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahm

Understandable that the police would check if the girl is abused or mistreated, but why leave her there when it's clear she does not want to stay there? They aren't there for "patching up" couples. They're for the safety of the public and Arushi clearly stated that she does not want to be there.

but SS states tht miya biwi had a fight n Aarushi compunds it by saying tht she married willingly...So Police will be hesitant to move ahead in a marital discord ...unless it is a abuse case or criminal case..