Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tanthya

SS folds his hands at Sax..says sarcastically ..: now pls go with ur drlng son

SAX looking grim : Alright ,,SS..I will go..but remember ...I still believe in Law and justice and will knock on all the courts of law and will save my daughter from this hell

Sax and Adrsh begin to move 2wards the door, pause  and turn 2 look at Rshi..S comes in looks at them and says sarcastically.."This way"

Sax Go out

P: Y r u doing this, u r destroying rshi's life..this is illegal

K: S ..U r crossing the limits ...had u were unmarried, I would have hlpd u in gettng Aarushi..but now u r destroying 2 lives

S:ENOUGH !!U have prbl with my marital status..ok I will solve it at root level..I wll kill Kesariya and then Rshi will be the only one left..and will be my legal wife..is that ok

All are shocked. Kesar shattered, Amma thinking ..K unbelieving

ENDS

I was just reading the update but why are they making P so self centred around her family.  All of a sudden Kesar has no value or respect.  Only Arushi's life matters.  For her Kesar's pain and humiliation has no meaning in front of Arushi.

The dialogue K said about two lives being destroyed should have been said by Pratigya. It seems only K has realised that Kesar exists as a person and for Pratigya Kesar is just known as the first wife.  She has no name or identity.  I have not seen her call Kesar by her name throughout this and she expects her father to be respected behind his back.

BTW, thanks for the update Tanths...........๐Ÿ˜ƒ.  You are a.โญ๏ธ
-Sheena- thumbnail
Hello everyone๐Ÿค—

Happy Lohri to all...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
gees thumbnail
heyy thank you ...wish u n evryone  the same ๐Ÿค—,,,happy lohri๐Ÿค—
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ganti BajaO na! ๐Ÿ‘

It's LUD time. Looksl ike we may not be hearing too many tun tun tun tun tun's anymore esp. when GD is set to break her mouna vrath after 21 years and that too with the word "PRATIGYA". ๐Ÿ˜† Now I can't wait to see Takur reaction to that. Bring it on POPS.
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gees

heyy thank you ...wish u n evryone  the same ๐Ÿค—,,,happy lohri๐Ÿค—

well... welll......well................ look who's joined us today ๐Ÿค—
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Geeswa๐Ÿค—

Where have you been? You have not reported to Boss in a long time. All izz well?๐Ÿ˜ƒ  The investigating team is coming back together and I am very happy with that. Do we smell a case in the making soon. Attempted murder maybe? Get to work UCA!
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
gees thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Ganti BajaO na! ๐Ÿ‘

It's LUD time. Looksl ike we may not be hearing too many tun tun tun tun tun's anymore esp. when GD is set to break her mouna vrath after 21 years and that too with the word "PRATIGYA". ๐Ÿ˜† Now I can't wait to see Takur reaction to that. Bring it on POPS.

AAH MERRA.. boss at last the pops hve seen sense it seems..thang god...maybe now i can try watching the serial again
td_dhoom thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Ganti BajaO na! ๐Ÿ‘

Poor Kesar
She waited all long for this shattering event to happen to rise up hopefully like a Phoenix and not just dumbo๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Edited by td_dhoom - 13 years ago
gees thumbnail
hi yemi hi dhooms hi star hi bosssssss...๐Ÿค—....can u hear me.. am reporting,,,but weres tanths now?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
tanthya thumbnail
s:u ARE HAVING PRBLM DUE 2 MY MARITAL STATUS..WILL KILL THT WOMAN...WILL MURDER HER...

All shckd..

A tumblr falls down..all turn and are evn shcked 2 see K stnding

SS: are u crazy..u r saying tht  u will kill  ur wife

S: u dont undrstnd ,bauji...in fact  i m surprised at my kindness at letting her live...i want rshi at any cost ..and i will have her ..and will not let her go..

K: are u mad...do u thnk it is like chnging clothes...u have got wife..Rshi does not want 2 stay here..and u cant force her to stay..

S: thts wht i want 2 knw..whn she could marry me..y cant she stay with me ..

P:how can u say ths ..evn if u had not married Ksr..Rshi would never have mrried u ...u have got a wife who respects u ,loves u...accept her..she did a mistake

Amma :aeyy,y r u interfering in our house affairs ..u cant stand any hppiness in our house..u thght somethng to rsi and changed her mind ...Rshi..u tell me ..have we tortured u ..u do want to stay here..

Rshi:Didi is right...i did a mistake..i do not want to stay here with him ...allow me to go ..

SS: aeyyy..u have seen my love..u will see my hatred too..ur fthr just taught u books and nothng else

S: bauji...dont scold her..she loves me..this our miya-biwi tlk....turns to shi..promises her the moon , and all the rosy pictures of future [ excellent  scene]

but Rshi rejects S n his love..

S then become monster and grabs Rshi promising to teach her an unforgettable lesson..

K intervenes ..and bros have a justing match ..SS separates them

power packed scene ..girls..watch it ..

Break

SS: Shakthi..start digging  behind our house and watch my game ..S looks  puzzled