Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nureat01

Mujhe toh yeh samajh mein nahin aata how ppl TOLERATE this crap...go to the SGP forum aur wahaan pe gun gaan lage huye hain of this MAHA RETARDED scene/epi....clearly "lowe" is blindddddddd😆.....the level of discussion in that forum has plummetted more than ever....🥱

The forum has totally gone in the abyss ... there is no point in posting anything anymore. I was so mad at Ishaan and his silly grin throughout Suhana's confession that I felt like slapping him silly. The scene could've been handled poignantly. But nahin ... they HAD to make it look cartoonish ... it wasn't sweet, it wasn't cute ... it was irritating and annoying ... grrrrrrrr 😡

Pata nahin kyun Anu ... but I don't like to see nude photos where the model covers her assets to reveal just enough to pique curiosity... I am not prude or anything ...*shrugs* Lekin I felt Karishma's recent picture looked more sophisticated.

Re: PC - LOLzz ... so true!
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 13 years ago
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL LadyM, you mean Bipasha's recent backless cover?? I didn't think it was that bad....pretty classily photographed....unlike many of PC's recent photoshoots where she ends up coming off like a wannabe tramp with her eternally mosquito bitten lips drawn into a pout😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣 You mean the trout pout?? Yeah, I know what you mean...

LadyM - lol. I saw it. It's classily shot, like Anu says, but still, what's the need for it? I feel that of the last few years Bips has got waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay desperate - film ho na ho, she performs at every single awards function, wearing scantily glad leather and looking more and more muscular each time. Methinks she's been spending far too much time with her weights and not enough acting....
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

🤣 You mean the trout pout?? Yeah, I know what you mean...

LadyM - lol. I saw it. It's classily shot, like Anu says, but still, what's the need for it? I feel that of the last few years Bips has got waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay desperate - film ho na ho, she performs at every single awards function, wearing scantily glad leather and looking more and more muscular each time. Methinks she's been spending far too much time with her weights and not enough acting....

@bold...I haven't really seen Bips in any recent award function or at any event but I like her well-toned built. I would love to get legs and arms as well-shaped as her...😆
AreYaar thumbnail
@LadyM: The family members have all turned into such manipulative retards that I can't even recognize them anymore.....and yeah they've made Suhana sooooooooooo dumb....they talk about "evolving" a character, so Suhana's "evolved" as a good "cook/bahu/wife" maybe but she is stupider than ever? More stupid than anything to me right now is how she can give those love filled expressions to that loser champu hanging from a railing...YUCKS! They've DESTROYED this show COMPLETELY.

@Vas/LadyM: Regarding Bips....yeah I know there's no need for it but she's a model first and she's done many such campaigns in the past also.....John's shirtless in every second pic but the same standards don't seem to apply to him....hmmm.....either ways, I think Bipasha's handled herself well....she comes across as an intelligent woman unlike PC's artificial cloying coy behavior which puts me off now.....yes she's become more muscled over the years, but she never had a petite figure to begin with but she still has a good body and I liked some of her recent roles like her role in BAH.....even if she has a tiny role role in a movie, she usually holds her own well.
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I like Bips well-toned athletic figure as well ... in fact I would kill for such a figure :-) It is 1000 times better than size zero craze ... *rolls eyes*

In fact in Dhoom she looked hotter than Ash ...

Mujhe bas yeh picture accha nahi laga ... I don't like pictures like these in general.

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh, do you have a link or someething for that pic Lady M..now I'm curious.
AreYaar thumbnail
"Kya kare zindagi isko hum jo mile.....iski jaan kha gaye raat din ke gile
Meri aarzoo kameeni....mere khwaab bhi kameeney....ek dil se dosti thi....yeh huzoor bhi kaminey"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_0aLAVTvfo[/YOUTUBE]
psawyer thumbnail
Yeah, I like Bips as an actress, and definitely much more than Priyanka.

Her body is great - her legs are toned  like anything...but lately it feels as if her arms are putting on far too much definition - she's starting to look like those lady wrestlers. Or maybe its the clunky clothes in the awards shows. 

And as for posing nude...my standards for her are the same for John - looks nice, but not entirely necessary. But these kinds of covers sell magazines these days. Lately there's this craze in the western world for every two-bit actress (some Brit TV actresses come to mind here) to do the "Demi Moore pregnant nude" pose. When Demi did it, it was bold, tasteful and a statement. When the rest of the world copies her,...it becomes stale and overused. 

But, if we're going to see a nude Bolly actress on a magazine then I would rather see Bips than anyone else, esp. like the likes of PC and Kareena with her "supposed" size-zero bod. Bips is gorgeous....and Bips and John have to be the hottest couple around! 

edit: I thought her performance was the best of all in BAH. Especially loved the scene where she waits for Ranbir to come to their wedding....her emotions were fantastic throughout. Her chem with Ranbir was also the best out of the three, surprising since he was with Deepika at the time. 
Edited by psawyer - 13 years ago
psawyer thumbnail

Abhay Deol: 'Muscles are overrated'

Thursday, January 13 2011, 13:16 GMT
By Anna Krahn, Bollywood Reporter
Tweet thisSend to friendMore options
Rex Features
Abhay Deol has slammed Bollywood's obsession with men with large muscles, saying they are overrated.

Speaking to DNA India, the actor said audiences couldn't relate to stars with physiques such as those belonging to Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan.

"They look totally unnatural," he said. "Look at Hollywood - will you ever find a hero sporting muscles? They don't because normal people don't have heavy-duty muscles. 

"It's not natural. How can you look like the guy next door with abs, muscles and cleavage?"

Deol added that he thinks the trend will shift towards a natural look more in keeping with the times.

"This whole obsession with male cleavage in Bollywood is a bit overrated. The bubble will burst soon," said Deol.
psawyer thumbnail

Shah Rukh reconciles with Farah Khan

Wednesday, January 12 2011, 18:31 GMT
By Steven Baker, Bollywood Reporter
Tweet thisSend to friendMore options
Shah Rukh Khan and filmmaker Farah Khan have reportedly reconciled their earlier differences.

According to Mid Day, the Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna star invited the director to his vanity van, after they had not communicated for an extended period. 

A source for the newspaper revealed: "SRK in his usual style hugged and kissed her on the forehead and went back into the van. Farah seemed to look very relieved and happy after the meeting."

The Bollywood celebrities were rumoured to have fallen out after Farah cast Akshay Kumar in her last release Tees Maar Khan.

"We were friends and will always be. There were misunderstandings between us that have been cleared some time ago," said the former choreographer.

^^^If this is true, then awwww. So much for all the scandal and controversy. Cynical maybe, but PR stunt for TMK?