Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!!

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

*Banner Credit: Mitsy

65 and counting.....somehow we still rock onπŸ˜›πŸ˜†......Congrats, guysπŸ€— Happy chatting :P

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Reminder for Vasu per her request:

Originally posted by: psawyer

LOL, thanks Mash. I'll see these tomorrow; going to bed now. Spend the entire day cleaning out my room from top to bottom...exhausted!

I think Fatty PMed me that Ambar pe milte hain scene....is that the one where Nakku is still dark and in a pink suit and Dutta is thinking about her?

P.S Can someone do me a favour - if the CC comes to an end between now and tomorrow, can someone repost these vids in the new one so I remember to watch them? πŸ˜† Thanks!

To answer your question, Vasu....yes the ambar pe milte hain sequence is the one with dark Nakku in a pink suit.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*peeks in*

Am I first..? *cart wheels* 🀣

Nahi nahi.. Not by me alone. But the entries were send to me, toh now I have to make the voting thread. If no one would have participated toh I'd have been saved.. But it's just two more threads toh it's not that bad.. 🀣

Okay! Friday! Yes that's good! *pulls up sleeves* I'm starting right now - just looking for a good channel to watch it on. The usual one I watch on has gone missing.. πŸ˜†
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Okay! Friday! Yes that's good! *pulls up sleeves* I'm starting right now - just looking for a good channel to watch it on. The usual one I watch on has gone missing.. πŸ˜†

Good! Get to it then! And I better get to read your views on the epis too! πŸ˜› Which channel do you watch them on?? I can post some links if you want....which date do you need to start from?
-Fivr- thumbnail

I found it! It's dummytva.. I like it because it shows the episode in two parts with good print..

*rubs hands* Starting now! Just started on Kala.. *sigh* Oh how I missed her! I've just suddenly realized just how much I missed seeing her.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

P.S. The Bones episode was running simultaneously on TV and I just saw that scene where Booth has a "talk" with Cam's adoptive-daughter's boyfriend. "I'm also a trained sniper" 🀣
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL that's the one I was going to post the links to as well....good you found it :-)....haha now you realize how much you missed Kala? :P

LOL I remember that Bones epi.....it's from last season, right?
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
*runs into the CC to grab the first spot but is appalled and shocked - freezes on the spot* *cue BG music - shock*

Anu, you took UNDUE advantage and grabbed the first spot yourself? *camera flashes on shocked face from 38795689346584958943 directions * *thunder and lightening strikes sounds in the background*
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavya_KraZQueen

*runs into the CC to grab the first spot but is appalled and shocked - freezes on the spot* *cue BG music - shock*

Anu, you took UNDUE advantage and grabbed the first spot yourself? *camera flashes on shocked face from 38795689346584958943 directions * *thunder and lightening strikes sounds in the background*

LOLL heyyy Kavya! I didn't expect you'd make it at this timeπŸ˜†.....arey kahaan ka undue advantage....I thought no one was here.....and Vasu had said to post the vids, so I just posted those againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Oh man I finally got to watching the Sushant JDJ performance from this week and WOWWWWW....what a BRILLIANTLY conceived act, man! I mean the beginning is just ok types but the "ronde hai" onwards part when Shampa walks out backwards on her hands.....Oh man oh man does it get amaaaaaaazing from that point on....I've never seen an act like this on any other Indian dance show before this.....seriously superbbbbbbbbbb concept and the way they performed it from that point on was also brilliant! What a twist.....and the whole horror part toh was seriously like watching an actual movie being performed on stageπŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPrgzmf8rLw[/YOUTUBE]
-Fivr- thumbnail
@Anu: Lol! I really did miss her! *sigh* Lol, yeah I think it's the Bones episode from last year. I love how he introduced himself as "FBI" and "sniper".. LOL!!! Booth is so *sigh* πŸ˜†

I didn't actually start yet because shuru mein my mom called me.. and so I sat outside with my parents for the past hour.. *sigh* I remember doing this like years ago.. I missed it so much..

@Kavya: Lol! *jaley pe namak dal-ing* Anu took your spot!!! 😳 πŸ€£
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago