Posted: 13 years ago
ALOHA !!!! :D

Anu...Mashie...LadyM...hellozzzzz :D *waves*

i dont think i know nebody else yahaan par :S
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: incandescence

Uh oh....*hugs* It's your cells n stuff na? Is there any way you can decontaminate them?

Mash!!! *sad muh*  Haan yaar.. Wohi stupid bacterial contamination - kills all the cells. Last Thursday I stayed late, until 9pm starting a new cell line from fresh blood. Aur aaj check kiya toh ALL of it is contaminated. 12 ghante ki mehnat waste.. And frustration alag because now I don't know if it spread to other cells because I use the same media and stuff for other cells too that I used on these.. Stern SmileStern SmileStern Smile

There isn't anyway to decontaminate the cells. You just have to kill them all by bleach to make sure you kill all the bacteria too and avoid any future contamination. But the contaminated cells themselves cannot be salvaged. They get bleached. Killed. *sigh*

I just don't know anymore. This is just too disheartening..
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Mash!!! *sad muh*  Haan yaar.. Wohi stupid bacterial contamination - kills all the cells. Last Thursday I stayed late, until 9pm starting a new cell line from fresh blood. Aur aaj check kiya toh ALL of it is contaminated. 12 ghante ki mehnat waste.. And frustration alag because now I don't know if it spread to other cells because I use the same media and stuff for other cells too that I used on these.. 😳😳😳

There isn't anyway to decontaminate the cells. You just have to kill them all by bleach to make sure you kill all the bacteria too and avoid any future contamination. But the contaminated cells themselves cannot be salvaged. They get bleached. Killed. *sigh*

I just don't know anymore. This is just too disheartening..

Oh baby🤗...poor you......Good thing I have always hated Biology.

Hey Tanu...How's it going?
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi Tanu - *waves* Welcome to the CC ...

Fivr - *pats on the back* I hope it doesn't happen again ...

Mash - Kya baat hai ... don't want to taalk to me now-a-days ... phleez phleez make me your phraand na! *drops on the knees, hands folded*
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Oye that news about MR is still not considered confirmed?? Hmmmm....kya yaar....still latkao-ing us *shakes head* lol

Hi Tanu! *hugs* Long time! How've you been?

Hi LadyM, Vas, Mash, Fivr *waves*

@LadyM: Mash doesn't have time....she's too "distracted" these days....lol
-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mashie....going good yaar !! how u doin ?? :)

LadyM....thanku ji :)

Anu....*hugs bakkk*....been good yaar :D...in mumbai now :) ....howz u ???
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Mash: Biology toh mujhey bhi nahi pasand... Woh toh medical school k chakkar mein karni parh rahi hai. I am more of an Anatomy/Physiology person. Oh but my favorite science is Chemistry - hands down! 😍 Lol..

@LadyM: Thanks! It has already happened once before though, in November. This is an encore presentation.. 🤢

@Anu: Yaar TC waley article are so unreliable! They say the randomest thing. So even though could be 99% confirmed, I'd still rather wait until TB publishes an article or another reputable site does. Because TC walon pe toh I have no bharosa! Their track record with news is on par with indya.com's match-making still, to give you an idea.. 🤣

Hey Tanu! Not sure you know me, but.. *waves* 😃
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Arey...Why won't I talk to you Lady M...lol...I'm just a bit disoriented and I was never a good hi-bye sort of a person anyway...lol...BTW did you watch Suhana's confession epi...I did. It was sooooooooo annoying and even today's epi was irritating...watched half of it...wanted to kill Ishan when he was being all 'shy' because his wife just publicly told him she loves him...anyway what do you expect from a guy who talks to a freakin TEDDY BEAR?!
AreYaar thumbnail
@Tanu: Oooh you're in Mumbai now? Nice :-) So how's work and stuff? Must be keeping you mega busy :-) I'm doing fine as well....same old, same old....lol.....you've come online after a long time, haina? Haven't seen you anywhere otherwise.

@Fivr: Aww yaar I'm so sorry to hear about your cells ki contamination :((  *consoling hugs* I also hope it doesn't happen again....don't get depressed yaar.
AreYaar thumbnail
@Fivr: But you know technically the TC ppl have been relatively right about the whole "tantrums" fiasco....they were the only ones to publish that clarification from the director/VR refuting those rumors, nahin? So let's hope maybe this time they're right too....lol.....TB waale kahaan accurate hote hain yaar....remember the whole "he will lock her in a storeroom" and "Kala will go to the basti" storylines that never materialized? :P haha.....MR should confirm it himself somehow I guess....or the producers in some interview.

@Mash: I also saw that big CONFESSION of Suhana's....mega RETARDED scene....I had the urge to slap the hell out of Ishaan like a million times in that scene....and the end when he was latko-ing from that railing was BEYOND intolerably cringe-inducing *pukes*....ughhh why did I click on that random related video on YT? *headdesk*