Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Thanks Shova for the links I love you sweety.

Zarmeen and Sofna thanks for article omg I am waiting for that how we are gonna spend weekend. I just want in that episode na CC ka glimpse bhi na dikhe only NivRen NivRen and NivRen.

Sofna see this disease doesn't have any cure so don't look for cure specially in Psychotics thread you will become more and more ill with this disease so help urself

yaar Rach that's exactly what I said that i just want Nivren and only nivren and no one else spying on them.
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sofna

hi i'm Sofna๐Ÿ˜Š

hey sofna i am sanjana =D
zarmeeno thumbnail
yaar where is everybody. Missing Milee, Anju, Ashi, Aashvee (I know she is not here)
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NivRenFan

Hi Girls.  Phew !! just caught up with all the posts.... And watched the segments atleast 20 times for sure and am sure will do that for the rest of the day too.

I see everyone is cheered up watching the segments haan. And jannus i think and hope it will be aired today since the article says it was picturised yesterday and we did not have CCBM segment at all yesterday, so what say girls do u think we are in for a treat today ๐Ÿ˜‰? or will it be spoilt by our pea brain๐Ÿ˜ก

I am finding it difficult to wait for the show to be uploaded now..... But the segments were so awesome and what chemistry yaar. Did u girls observe with each passing segment KinHa are growing closer. I mean Initially they used to stand atlest 2 feet away from each other while giving interview , then it reduced to 1 feet and now to oooh la la. they seem very comfortable with each other off screen too ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hey Sofna welcome to the NivRen Maniac group hun. I am Sneha and btw i too am from U.K. Nice to meet you here....

Actually i wud prefer it on Moday......so i can tke som rest overr the weeknd...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...But i dnt knw hw i wud b able to rest the anticipation.will prolly kill me...๐Ÿ˜›
.with Chnachal drama goin on hw will they inc it today๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•....i dnt want them to rush it nor edit the best parts๐Ÿ˜‰

Aww fellow Ukian nice to meet u..n thnx 4 Welcom๐Ÿค—
Edited by Sofna - 13 years ago
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Actually i wud prefer it on Moday......so i can tke som rest overr the weeknd...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...But i dnt knw hw i wud b able to rest the anticipation.will prolly kill me...๐Ÿ˜›
.with Chnachal drama goin on hw will they inc it today๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•....i dnt want them to rush it nor edit the best parts๐Ÿ˜‰

Agreed hun with whatever u said but its really difficult to wait for weekend to pass after watching the segments ๐Ÿ˜Š
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

wht song is it!

nivi said it's friendship..so wht song can it be?

sanju it is more then one song, the article says that Nivi sings a few songs and Viren plays a flute to few songs !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
zarmeeno thumbnail

yaar Sofna they will be able to incorporate like they did it on Gidda cermony.
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

@ navz: hunni the flute music isn't from ccbm...this mucis i need to find out where it's from!

It is not, I want this music sanju, can you try and find out where it is from ? pretty please ๐Ÿ˜ณ It keeps echoing in my ears now !! i can't get it out of my mind !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
zarmeeno thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

It is not, I want this music sanju, can you try and find out where it is from ? pretty please ๐Ÿ˜ณ It keeps echoing in my ears now !! i can't get it out of my mind !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

yaar the flute music is from an old movie "Hero"
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xaviara

oh i've been wanting this music for long aswell...so going to search for it =D