NiVren - The heart does go on...

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Can you all believe that we filled our recent thread NiVren - Till eternity in 3 days... This is the magic of NiVren. Yes, they are here till eternity and now we are in the next phase of their relationship - The heart does go on. Thanks to Suchitra for suggesting such a wonderful and meaningful name for our thread. 

Viren who loves Nivedita more than his life, Nivedita who trusts and respects him and is slowly reciprocating his love, his feelings. Nivedita is passion and Obsession of Viren. We all saw the recent KC episodes wherein NiVren came closer to each other and our Nivedita left all her inhibitions and communicated with Viren at a totally different level. These are the 4 thoughts that describe what Viren feels for his love and I would again like to thank Suchitra for the same.

There is only one happiness in life - to love and to be loved.

I knew I loved you when I realized that there was no one else I would rather laugh, cry and make memories with...

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

To the world you maybe someone, but to someone you are the world. 

Yes we all are waiting for the day when Nivi will be Viren's whole-heartedly and will stand by him forever. His intense gaze will send shivers through her spine and she will not be able to control herself and will be his forever. 
We do not know what the coming week will bring for us but we crazy maniacs of NiVren are always hopeful.

"Sajde kiye hain lakhon, lakhon duyaaen mangi,
paya hai maine phir tujhe.
Chahat ki teri maine
haq mein maine hawaaein maangi
paya hai maine phir tujhe"

So, please come and share your thoughts and enjoy our NiVren. Along with them our heart does go on.....

Here are NiVren maniacs and counting more....

Navz,  Mahi,  Zarmeen,  Rach,  Suchi,  Mile,  Anju,   Shova,   Ketty,  Aashvee,  Simran

Ashred,  Ashley,  Shana, Mew,  Monica,  Mittu,  Payal,  Asya,  Reena,  Sneha, 

Sanjana,  Rahm,  Radha

Edited by anjubala - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yay, New thread. fabulous introduction Anju...And lovely name for the thread (thanks Suchi)....I feel wonderful that I am writing at least on the first page of this thread because by the time I come back, you will have filled up at least twenty more threads..😆

NivRen rocks and so do all of you🤗
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aashi meri jaan... so good to see you here... Yes, we will fill up many more pages and we will miss you... Do login when ever you get time..
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Oh! Milee, what an absolutely brilliant analysis you have given. I just LOVED the way you have put everything so beautifully in words. There is no one like you, Anju and Navi, our very own Nivrenian trimurtis/triumvirate😳 when it comes to soulful analysing. Everything becomes so crystal clear and feels so beautiful.

Anyway, once again, bye my jaanus and have happy holidays all of you. I will miss you all SO much.🤗🤗Until we meet again....

Goodbye!!!! Au revoir!!!!! Auf Wiedersehen!!!! Love you all😳
blue_rose2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can you all believe that we filled our recent thread NiVren - Till eternity in 3 days... This is the magic of NiVren. Yes, they are here till eternity and now we are in the next phase of their relationship - The heart does go on. Thanks to Suchitra for suggesting such a wonderful and meaningful name for our thread. 

Viren who loves Nivedita more than his life, Nivedita who trusts and respects him and is slowly reciprocating his love, his feelings. Nivedita is passion and Obsession of Viren. We all saw the recent KC episodes wherein NiVren came closer to each other and our Nivedita left all her inhibitions and communicated with Viren at a totally different level. These are the 3 thoughts that describe what Viren feels for his love and I would again like to thank Suchitra for the same.

There is only one happiness in life - to love and to be loved.

I knew I loved you when I realized that there was no one else I would rather laugh, cry and make memories with...

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

Yes we all are waiting for the day when Nivi will be Viren's whole-heartedly and will stand by him forever. His intense gaze will send shivers through her spine and she will not be able to control herself and will be his forever. 
We do not know what the coming week will bring for us but we crazy maniacs of NiVren are always hopeful.

So, please come and share your thoughts and enjoy our NiVren. Along with them our heart does go on.....

Thats so true, I like what you wrote here for the new thread its so true that Nivi is starting to fall-in-love with Viren because you can tell from her eyes when she went to talk to hime about the vrat that he did for Nivi and I like the dream squence that Viren vision about him and Nivi singing together and it was a bit funnuy at the end of the dream squence and I was smiling the whole time when I was watching the whole episode where he was trying to hold Nivi's hand while other epople were busy talking to each other.

I really hope that Nivi will realise her feelings towards Viren.
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Aashi meri jaan... so good to see you here... Yes, we will fill up many more pages and we will miss you... Do login when ever you get time..

Anju, that was a fabulous introduction Jaan. I didn't see your analysis Jaan. have I missed it😲 Which page is it on. It does not feel right to have not read your analysis.😳
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
It's so difficult to leave this thread. I've said goodbye some five times and I am still...very much here....😆

Rachu, I haven't met you at all today...jaanu, my 24/7 surveillance is failing😲😆 I need more lessons from Psycho Witch CC😆

And Sneha, I think I forgot to tell you that I'm back on the 5th of Jan, thanks for asking jaanu😳

starz4me thumbnail
Mine is  different take on this.....i mean as much as i want Nivren to become one whole-heartedly.......i also dont want it to happen this soon.
Cmon yaar.....come to think of it.....i've seen in many shows.......the magic will be gone couple of episodes after they had totally sucumbed to thier marriage.

Abhi abhi toh love shuru hua hai.....phir aisi nazre....aise ishaare.....aisi tadap.....kaha dekhne ko milegi.

Right now i'm enjoying the way Viren teases Nivi......n looks at her with desirable eyes.......waits for her to accept him whole-heartedly.......n trying to woo her every now n then.

I want all these to still continue.......so thats y i dont want things to move fast for them......But i also dont want things to go wrong for them in the meanwhile.

I just want Nivi to fall in love with him slowly n completely.

This is how i feel.....Sorry if i had disappointed ur guys excitement n anticipation in this thread.

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesomee!! : ) Sigh! my heart does go on.... for Nivren sigh!!!
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Suchi, were you going to post the final lisitng of all the people in our Nivren thread. Not sure if you had more than 24, that's the last count that I recall from the prior thread.