Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: qse6

Rachu just PM u the links now. OMG it wasnt just wonderful it was more than that. u just have to see it for ur self.

Thanks Shova for the links I love you sweety.

Zarmeen and Sofna thanks for article omg I am waiting for that how we are gonna spend weekend. I just want in that episode na CC ka glimpse bhi na dikhe only NivRen NivRen and NivRen.

Sofna see this disease doesn't have any cure so don't look for cure specially in Psychotics thread you will become more and more ill with this disease so help urself
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@ navz: hunni the flute music isn't from ccbm...this mucis i need to find out where it's from! Edited by SanKi4eva - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

rachu !!!!!!!!! *hugs* haiiii are u still alive after the segments ! i nearly died !!! haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii if the segment wasn't cute enough, Viren playing that intense and passionate flute music almost killed me !!! 😳🀣

NAvz what is happneing to us yaar?? i have been trying to go to sleep but i am getting one excitement after another, first segments and now this article. I dont think i will get any sleep tonite.

The pic in the article was beautiful rite.aaahhh. viren flute music and nivi singing Oh my this is heven for us rite??
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am wondering if it's jaage jaage from Mere yaar ki shaadi hai..

lets guess the songs peepz
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Zarmeen and Sofna thanks for article omg I am waiting for that how we are gonna spend weekend. I just want in that episode na CC ka glimpse bhi na dikhe only NivRen NivRen and NivRen.

Sofna see this disease doesn't have any cure so don't look for cure specially in Psychotics thread you will become more and more ill with this disease so help urself

Yr welcom Rach........N  yep me knw theres no cure..... Niv Ren r my 4th fav couple i've com across.πŸ˜›....but my current addiction πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Sofna - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

wht song is it!

nivi said it's friendship..so wht song can it be?

as written in the article it said "on the songs like Ye Dosti…, Bheegi Si Hai Fiza..."

hmmmmmmm interesting.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........Rach πŸ€—..Lovely to meet u........if u thnk thsi is psychotic......u shud visit Geet Forum....wer majority mebers r married n goin Gaga over Maaneet 😲 πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Each lovestry has it's own magic...😳...i guess teh actors r doin justice to tehir roles n hence hav captivated us 😳😳 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My few friends are defo gaga over Maaneet and sometime I do listen to the stories from them but rarely watch it.
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Girls.  Phew !! just caught up with all the posts.... And watched the segments atleast 20 times for sure and am sure will do that for the rest of the day too.

I see everyone is cheered up watching the segments haan. And jannus i think and hope it will be aired today since the article says it was picturised yesterday and we did not have CCBM segment at all yesterday, so what say girls do u think we are in for a treat today πŸ˜‰? or will it be spoilt by our pea brain😑

I am finding it difficult to wait for the show to be uploaded now..... But the segments were so awesome and what chemistry yaar. Did u girls observe with each passing segment KinHa are growing closer. I mean Initially they used to stand atlest 2 feet away from each other while giving interview , then it reduced to 1 feet and now to oooh la la. they seem very comfortable with each other off screen too πŸ˜³

Hey Sofna welcome to the NivRen Maniac group hun. I am Sneha and btw i too am from U.K. Nice to meet you here....
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

wht song is it!

nivi said it's friendship..so wht song can it be?

hi i'm Sofna😊
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharma.nat

love you too darlz was missing u soo muchπŸ€—
I know  rachu how r we gonna spend our weekend?? we better find a way or we will go crazy man, well i have allready have become one .