Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Remember ST had once made a crude joke about Veena? Something she said to Manoj...something nasty....I'm forgetting.  Veena ne seedha kar diya tha usko. ST didn't like Hrishu's jokes but she thinks she can crack ugly jokes about others. Kaisi buddhi hai yeh?

I think she said that Veena can take any guy to her bed
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I want sam to win! cus he's a man of his word ! 👍🏼
cus he cant tolerate injustice.. and stands and Speaks for wut he feels is right !! : ) he;s gutsy, has courage, puts across his POV honestly : )

and lastly, if u hav been watchin BB from day 1
He is BY FAR the least criticized, bitched or backbitted person...  in BB of all d housemates! dt does convey that FOSHO .. even d housemates dont have any solid reasons 2 bitch abt him ..
THATS MA SAM : D !!!!

oh n sum illlogical reasons:
i like his sens of humor (he makes me ROFL ) n he;s so effin hot, cool, adorable.. and i am a FEMALE *ting* ahhahaa.. jus kidin! : )

Originally posted by: cutio

Shweta is better than all the housemates nevermind Samir !

I need proof... I am from CID😎
.Monami. thumbnail

Originally posted by: prodigy007

He must I'm sure, BTW have you started applying it yet, remember to keep it on for 3 hours at least?

indeed i hav.... i kept it overnight! : )

yeah you are right. Veena embarrased both ST and MT with her instant reply there. 😆  I think she asked MT and ST both if there is something between the two. 😆

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

PS: This time female contenstant may win so shweta could be winner. Not to mention, bigg boss has always favored shweta with Chori tasks at the right time. After completing chori task last week, they were rewarded with food already. So what was the need for another reward by nominating her for  captaincy?? 😳

Last season Vindoo got chori task and he won. Also, looks like this season they are trying their level best to make a female winner. So Shweta seems apt. (Chori+ female). 😛😆
.Monami. thumbnail

eeewww 🤢... is dt wut she said? she spoke vry softly i cudnt get it!
dts Hell RUDE! 👎🏼 shweta ddnt even kno veena @ dt time..... i think d ash-veena thingi ddnt even hit off dt long back ...

Originally posted by: monami18385

I want sam to win! cus he's a man of his word ! 👍🏼
cus he cant tolerate injustice.. and stands and Speaks for wut he feels is right !! : ) he;s gutsy, has courage, puts across his POV honestly : )

and lastly, if u hav been watchin BB from day 1
He is BY FAR the least criticized, bitched or backbitted person...  in BB of all d housemates! dt does convey that FOSHO .. even d housemates dont have any solid reasons 2 bitch abt him ..
THATS MA SAM : D !!!!

oh n sum illlogical reasons:
i like his sens of humor (he makes me ROFL ) n he;s so effin hot, cool, adorable.. and i am a FEMALE *ting* ahhahaa.. jus kidin! : )

Perfect description!! No one knows him better than *ahem ahem* you!😛

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Last season Vindoo got chori task and he won. Also, looks like this season they are trying their level best to make a female winner. So Shweta seems apt. (Chori+ female). 😛😆

I think vindoo was assigned Chori task once where as ST did it twice 😆  So does that double confirm that she is going to be winner ? 😆
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

sooo true MB.. captain to isliye banaya taake nomination se safe karsakein.. BB is hell biased.. mujhe lagta hai shweta ne BB ko paise diye hain..😆 

kaam ki naa kaaj ki dushman aanaj ki.. aur kal to sameer pe chilla bhi rahi thi... tameez naam ki cheez nahi hai usmein chorni main..

LOL!! ST bechari kya paise degi 'God' ko? 😆 😆

Tameez  ki classes chahiye isko. Anyone game?? 😛 Balti ke liye whine kar rahi thi. Ek mug jyada aayega, kam aayega, so what....said seedha Sammy.....pooh pooh!! 🤢 Bhadak gayi!! 🤢