Users

Frequent Posters

-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Ofcourse Sameer is Better and He Deserves to win BB4 😳

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

Gosh, some members really need to learn politeness and also how to respect others opinions. Like srsly! There are shitloads of useless and lame threads all around and when someone posts something sensible they try to RUIN it just cause they don't think likewise. Everyone's entitled to their opinion as this is a FORUM and not Shweta Tiwari's fansite that everyone has post nice things about her.

Agreed. Sam is anytime better than Shweta as a person.
I like Shweta too but agree with your views about her.😊

Keep it up ArjunπŸ˜›

well said ........I have crticized every contenstant on the show. I too like shweta tiwari but I am not her fan. I don't find anything too impressive about her to be fan of .
Yes this is not shweta tiwari Fansite where everyone keeps praising her for even stupid things.

If you read the responses on first page, you can find out that some fans like to spoil good posts.

I have criticized sam as well where I felt he was wrong . 😳

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Between the two, I would go with Sameer besides I'v heard Shweta has obtained plenty of awards during her acting stint uss mein khush rahe bas.:)
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
shweta tiwari only..
 its difficult question for me to pick  up  one of them , but seeing my fst love i   took st's name , i started liking sam since when he came to close st..before dt i did not even like him..

kuttasaharr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My vote goes to sam. I dont know who is better of the two. if we have to judge people from the show both sam and ST have their plus and minus points. shweta has often been accused of being zameerless because she never walked out with him. and sam is accused of his nasty jokes.

we cannot compare 2 people as they r 2 different induviduals. i would want sam to win but looks like ST will win.
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prodigy007

Between the two, I would go with Sameer besides I'v heard Shweta has obtained plenty of awards during her acting stint uss mein khush rahe bas.:)

you would?? yeah kaisa dostana hai??πŸ˜‰

and pls pls dont take offense, thats not my intention..........i would also go with Sameer.......he is going to end up being the George Clooney equivalent for Indian girls..........over 40 and desirable,.....sauve,............smooth..........slick.........and thats just his hair!!πŸ˜›
I didn't follow the season, but I caught 3 episodes. I'll admit I used to be a HUGE Samir Soni (HATER) if there is such a word. I hated the guy due to JJKN, now I'm okay, I don't mind him so much.

I caught the episode when he stepped in between the Dolly-Shweta fight, and he was annoying Dolly by coming in her way, but I really like how he stood up in defense of Shweta. Later he took a stand and sat outside (liked that part as well). So even though he does get annoying and appears arrogant at times I support the guy for sticking to his word.

Edited by infinity_9000 - 13 years ago

When it comes to jokes  both Sam and ST are pretty much same ......infact sam takes it little more sportingly. 😳

With veena incident, I felt veena was right . ...But Shweta doesn't like jokes as well.

Remember, how mad she was after Hrishant's jokes ? She did not even like being called Mirchi ? πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

well said ........I have crticized every contenstant on the show. I too like shweta tiwari but I am not her fan. I don't find anything too impressive about her to be fan of .
Yes this is not shweta tiwari Fansite where everyone keeps praising her for even stupid things.

If you read the responses on first page, you can find out that some fans like to spoil good posts.

I have criticized sam as well where I felt he was wrong . 😳

I know Mr.Neutral viewer 😊
I read it .Height of stupidity!! They forcefully announce you to be anyone's fanπŸ˜•
One of them said Sam's fan following is not even half of ST's -- Well, I don't think fan following decides as to who DESERVES to win. Even KRK and Raja Chaudhary has fansπŸ˜›
Most of the people like a celeb cause of his/her looks or the character they have played so I personally do not believe in judging a person according to their no. of fans. That's stupid.

I know... You criticize Sam (justified) which really puts me off but do I ever bash you Arjun?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shizaru

[

you would?? yeah kaisa dostana hai??πŸ˜‰

and pls pls dont take offense, thats not my intention..........i would also go with Sameer.......he is going to end up being the George Clooney equivalent for Indian girls..........over 40 and desirable,.....sauve,............smooth..........slick.........and thats just his hair!!πŸ˜›

Haaha! Just his hair...control Shizaru :)!  ...Coming to think of it he's the only guy there with a healthy crop of hair on his head.