Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yaar aap log kitna hate karte ho Shweta ko...kitna bash karo ge usse...har forum SHweta bashing topic ban jata hai...Kuttabhai aap ne kyun yeh topic start kiya....just to see ppl criticizing n bashing Shweta....you knw Sameer has more fans than Shweta n only Sameer will win this show....we also knw this and accept this....Shweta will be in finale but Sameer will win thats for sure.....but har cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez main Shweta ko criticize karna....what is this guyzzz....uski dress..uske songs...uski baatein sab kuch to aap logon ko bura lagta hai.....is there any thing you like abt her.....we are just enjoying Shweta's stay there coz we are her fans n enjoy seeing her....JEETEGA TUM LOGON KA SAMEER HI AUR WOH SHWETA SE BETTER HAI.......KHUSH!!! AB KHUDA KA WAASTA HAI FOR GOD SAKE ST KO BASH MAT KARO.....I M LITERALLY CRYING SEELING THESE POSTS HAR POST MAIN SHWETA KI BURAI HAI HAR POST MAIN.....I BEG OF YOU GUYZ DONT BASH HER....SAMEER IS THE WINNER HE IS THE HERO BUT PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ DONT BASH HER USS BICHARI KO BAKHSH DO KHUDA KE LIYE......i knw i might sound idiot while posting this but if you guyz dont like ST then just dont watch her n dont say any good thing abt her n dont bash her KYUNKI SHWETA PAR SIRF USS KE FANS KA HAQ HAI.........SIRF USS KE FANS HI USS KE BARE MAIN BAAT KAR SAKTE HAIN.....ALL HATERS TUM LOGON KA KOI HAQ NAHIN HAI SHWETA PAR.....DONT TAKE HER NAME OR WRITE HER NAME....SHE IS OURS.......KHUDA KE LIYE BAKHSH DO USSE.....TUMHARA SAMEER HI JITEGA BAS!!! Edited by Prernatic - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

I read it .Height of stupidity!! They forcefully announce you to be anyone's fanπŸ˜•
One of them said Sam's fan following is not even half of ST's -- Well, I don't think fan following decides as to who DESERVES to win. Even KRK and Raja Chaudhary has fansπŸ˜›
Most of the people like a celeb cause of his/her looks or the character they have played so I personally do not believe in judging a person according to their no. of fans. That's stupid.

Well said ...Fan following does not make someone genuine person or deserving winner. I am shocked to hear  that even KRK has fans πŸ˜†

Important fact is that on day1 , sameer probably had handful of fans but with his attitude he has managed to create more fans than anyone else in the house πŸ‘πŸΌ  Hrishant was another example I guess.

In case of ST, she had fans from day1. So she always had that benefit. I don't think she has created new fans (like sam did)  after entering the house 😳 Most of those who are supporting ST, they liked her even before bigg boss started. They started watching show with the intention of supporting ST in her every move. They are her defence squad cum PR managers.

Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

OH GOD SHWETA KYUN AAYEEEE ISS SHOW MAIN 😑.....JALDI GHAR JAYE AUR JALDI YEH BASHING KHATAM HO AUR HUM BHI SUKOOON SE BETHEN.....😭

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MithiBani

I know!! She didn't like Nachaniya either!! That was so lame. πŸ₯± She loved it when MT called Veena nasty names...even served him khaana with her kaamchor hands. I just don't get this hypocrisy.

During that pappiyan jhappiyan task also ST passed a real nasty comment for Veena ke jab dekho sab pe dore daalti rehti hai.............🀒
edit*

Edited by kuttabhai - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

LOL ....were you not the one who was upset with ST after zameer issue? 

Prernatic ...dont take any post personal yaar .  Dont be so possessive. Even raja chaudhari wasn't so possessive about shweta.

Aap topic ke baare me post karo πŸ˜› 

Also call us critics and not bashers 😳  I know you guys are also critics of veena on this forum πŸ˜›

PS: This is bigg boss forum ....not shweta tiwari fan club. πŸ˜†

Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well said ...Fan following does not make someone genuine person or deserving winner. I am shocked to hear  that even KRK has fans πŸ˜†

Important fact is that on day1 , sameer probably had handful of fans but with his attitude he has managed to create more fans than anyone else in the house πŸ‘πŸΌ  Hrishant was another example I guess.

In case of ST, she had fans from day1. So she always had that benefit. I don't think she has created new fans (like sam did)  after entering the house 😳 Most of those who are supporting ST, they liked her even before bigg boss started. They started watching show with the intention of supporting ST in her every move. They are her defence squad cum PR managers.

i'm the one 4 bolded partπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† how can u forget me broEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i'm the one 4 bolded partπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† how can u forget me bro😳😳[/QUOTE]

Rasny ???  You are a chhupa Rustam πŸ˜† 

You seem to enjoy both sides though ...I was always confused πŸ˜•
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

LOL ....were you not the one who was upset with ST after zameer issue? 

Prernatic ...dont take any post personal yaar .  Dont be so possessive. Even raja chaudhari wasn't so possessive about shweta.

Aap topic ke baare me post karo πŸ˜› 

Also call us critics and not bashers 😳  I know you guys are also critics of veena on this forum πŸ˜›

PS: This is bigg boss forum ....not shweta tiwari fan club. πŸ˜†

Yeah...she wanted Shweta to crash and burn...have no life after BB, get no work, have no love life...etc etc etc........We, the 'bashers', had to report her posts on DDT and elsewhere coz they were THAT nasty. Ab phir hum bure?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rasny

i'm the one 4 bolded partπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† how can u forget me bro😳😳

bro , sam should be thankful to shweta,bcoz of her sam got recoginition  in bb......