Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Ishan.

Sam gets irritating sometimes especially with his jokes which no one find funny. Shweta on the other hand is playing the game smartly !

Cant tell who exactly is better but definitely Shweta is a smart player and has a good chance of winning the show !! πŸ˜‰

yeah agreed ...specially that incident with veena was funny ..Sam is jiddi as at times.  But considering the game so far , sam has not compromised on his values for the sake of winning.

Shweta is playing smartly ...no doubt about it πŸ‘πŸΌ

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i will go with sam..i guess sam is better
WreckLass thumbnail
Sam *Hands down* is better.
Arjun, you are patharz now...congos ji😳
WreckLass thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

yeah agreed ...specially that incident with veena was funny ..Sam is jiddi as at times.  But considering the game so far , sam has not compromised on his values for the sake of winning.

Shweta is playing smartly ...no doubt about it πŸ‘πŸΌ

Amen!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I suggest you not to insult Sameer by comparing him with Shweta πŸ˜ƒ

And before anyone jumps at me saying this is not comparison -- Better is a Comparative adjective πŸ˜ƒ

Over and out <3
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I suggest you not to insult Sameer by comparing him with Shweta πŸ˜ƒ

And before anyone jumps at me saying this is not comparison -- Better is a Comparative adjective πŸ˜ƒ

Over and out <3

πŸ‘πŸ˜›
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
the name of the winner will start with an S πŸ˜†
Nice post Arjun😊

I agree that BB seems to be partial towards Shweta but we cannot blame her for that. I personally want Sam to win and think he def deserves to as he is the most genuine one in there. He has maintained his dignity and hasn't done anything disgraceful to stay in the show. He is not perfect obviously so he does have his own drawbacks like he is too sensitive and stubborn but well that is quite tolerable compared to Shweta's bold statement which she didn't stand by. Plus she is playing safe so I don't really think she should win if it between Sam and her. 😊

I like Shweta. But she seems to be very cautious which means she is not being herselt all the time. And entertainment wise I think Sam is better than Shweta though both of them are quite boring otherwiseπŸ˜›

Guys chill.. Just his opinion no need to ruin such a sensible post..
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Looks like Shweta and sameer both will make it to the finals this season. Between these two, sam appears to be a deserving winner. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sam sounds very genuine and always stands up for what he feels is right. He never changed his stand in dolly-fight as well as big-boss dolly partiality issue. He is not dominating like shweta and he ofcourse works in the house( not lazy or kaamchor) πŸ˜†. He did not get enough camera footage so far but he is not Dramebaaz like others to cry for camera footage. Sameer is straight forward as well and he has always stood for his friend (shweta). πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sameer definitely has some zameer (unlike his friend) 😳 πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Shweta is playing smart ofcourse but as a person she sounds okay. But she is great dancer for sure :)

So who is better and deserves to be a winner? πŸ˜›

PS: This time female contenstant may win so shweta could be winner. Not to mention, bigg boss has always favored shweta with Chori tasks at the right time. After completing chori task last week, they were rewarded with food already. So what was the need for another reward by nominating her for  captaincy?? 😳

the problem with postiive discrimination towards a person based on gender etc (as BB is displaying in case of Shweta in the manner they edit the episodes) it tends to backfire..........this may well be a ploy to lull either Shweta or of course the audience into a false sense of security.......when we reache the extreme of this mindset given to us........we slip.........and it all comes crashing down...........personally I feel Sundays extra dose are the best eye openers as we can piece together missing parts of the jigsaw.......or change our minds of conclusions drawn after particular episodes where housemates are either being shown as favourites or victims...........

the need to give Shweta an extra reward is to bring out more emotions, actions from her fellow housemates.......ie more drama..........which of course it does.......and we loooooooooov it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Shizaru - 13 years ago
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I wish sam wins !!! 😳