Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Eshu11

Guys I had a post on the view of Arohi for last week!

I looked at Arohi's view
work to complete in Arjun's view and society's view!
i was thinking should i wait to watch whole week episode and then write on arjun or write it wrt last week

what do u think guys

arjun's  move will be known only in next 2 epis, so may be ur views will change after this week's episodes.
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ok bye kavya di, eshu and shilpa di :)) need to catchup some sleep now though its 3 am here,now i m thinking whether to sleep or not hehe
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
No kavya, I meant Arjun's character was shown that he is a fighter from a child! Yeah perhaps now we will see this photoshoot
Like u said before kidnap scene,it is like Arjun drowning in her eyes but as the picture is after the boxing picture,perhaps he will be the fiery eyes who only and only arohi can melt.

kavyasam thumbnail

ok guys me logging off,  let us see what he does tomorrow.   hope we will like what we see in the epi.  good night/ good day.

Love14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
In todays episode i liked everything...except gauris acting......she needs to impove...very important becoz as  per the story she seems to be the main villain other than RPS....
the misunderstannding track is just a stage being set for a very intense love realisation by both of them in future....good 7 logical story line with perfect speed.....awesome performances by arjun , arohi & RPSπŸ˜›
Allwaysindian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hahaha Praniiiiii i said 75% ahhaha i was still busy the other 25% na πŸ˜† actually my net stopped working in my room and then i went on a drive for a while, then it was time for JDJ 😳 i ate dinner and now FINALLY! i am here
i even had my friend do the written update πŸ˜†
finally going to watch the episode....and then will come here and edit
sighhh on page 7
everyday it just increases πŸ˜†

Edited:
Rudra -  πŸ‘ like always, awesome acting! that guy is just the best! his conversation with Arjun is always great to watch. when he said "haar kar aaye" i was like yes, he lost today, but he will surely come out as a winner soon, yes they were referring to gambling, but isn't life a gamble in it's own sweet and harsh ways? πŸ€“
Rudra & Gauri - yay now i know where Gauri is going after divorcing Rajveer
🀣 *no, not hell, not so soon, its an Ekta Kapoor show, she'll marry Rudra* 🀣 because they are just perfect like Chiku says, Rudra's wife seems less interested in him, but our Gauri is already in love with him 🀣they didn't let us hear the conversation, but it was surely that they want to marry soon 🀣🀣 that despo Gauri was getting so happy hearing it, if Arjun can't be her love, at least he'll be her son and then she can at least see him everyday 🀣🀣 ok ok i am gonna stop 🀣

Gauri & Rajveer - i hated hated hated that scene!!!! though Gauri's plan worked 😑 but still i hate that scene!!! her fake tears i was like FF FF FF but i didn't πŸ˜† i wanted to hear what she has to say

Gauri - 🀬
🀬🀬🀬 gaaliyan kam padh rahin hai!!! there are so many for her!!! 🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬 pura post toh samaj main aa gaya na? beep beep beep πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Gauri & Arohi - 😑😑😑 never ever trust your friends blindly!!! it is always a rule in the friendships book (at least in mine) i don't even trust my best friend blindly whom i've known since 1 and the other since i was 5. and if i was in place of Arohi, i'd think why is Arjun behaving like so in love with me and why do his eyes and actions say the same and then what Gauri is saying, why is that not getting together? second, when she repeated the same things Arjun had told Arohi...couldn't she remember the letters she wrote to Arjun?? the talks they had about it?? sorry Arohi Ahluwaliya, but u are slowly becoming Arohi Sharma...i thought Arohi Ahluwaliya will be one of those who will surely listen to her heart more than anything...she would be a fighter, not just cry, but here i only see tears, that is not what i expect of Arohi Ahluwaliya i expect that of Arohi Sharma. yes she's hurt, but if you love that person so much!!! why can't u at the same time think hard and see to it that you yourself get this cleared rather than leaving convos mid way! I'm probably differing from what all you guys have to say abt this...

UGH WHERE ARE U SHEFU!!! i can't wait till u return! argh and just for her engagement! why not before that?? 😭

Billu - Makrand - Arjun - i love watching their scenes, their understandings and everything is just so good!!! this is true friendship!!!! Billu & Makrand already know that Arjun has fallen for Arohi though they weren't there with him since couple of days. They realized at the jungle but it was 100% confirmed for them when Arjun had taken a U-turn and turned towards life 😳 (i miss those days )
the fire in Arjun's eyes when Rudra says it has to be Arohi's step towards it, but i am sure tomorrow he will melt...as per the promo, he will be Arjun, not Arjun Singhania...and right now humnein ulta suna πŸ˜•πŸ˜† it's okay Arjun, we will wait till u become Arjun only! we love u as Arjun Singhania 😳 that fire in your eyes is awesome

show stealer - Karan Kundra hands down!!! what an awesome scene at the end!!! from an emotional scene to an angry scene πŸ‘πŸ‘ expressions in each scene, PERFECT!!!

Mr.Price Tag, your "perfect" is very famous these days
🀣
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@pooja: *hugs* so r we gettin ur take or not today?

just got to watch the repeats, that too the last scene only, but must say it was really a very good scene that despite all the distractions around me i cud still get theimpact.and i m falling more and more for Ajun Singhania😍 that's his character+Karan's persona and acting's charm. wow! what expressions and body language towards the end. loved it totally :D really a very interesting turn, cant wait to see what happens next :) Billu and Makrand were good and Mohan Kappor, as always is so very good :) i loved everything about the scene.

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pranii - give me 30mins πŸ˜† i was watching Geet and SGP with mom πŸ˜†
and i still have to finish abt 15mins of the show
but all i can say right now is I HATE GAURI 😑😑
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
good morning pooja and prani!!!
I am off to sleep! Pooja hope you had bucket and roll of tissues and tranquiliser and defo iphone or headset for today]s ep😊