Mohabbat Lounge [21/12 - Epi. 38]

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Heya guyz..🤗
For ppl who love the show n love analyzing herez a common destination..so pour in & share your views/thoughts about the episode/show..
Few rules to keep the discussion flow nice. :)

1. No actor or character bashing.
2. No derogatory terms to be used.
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum.
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
Note:Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team.

gauri and rudra team up puhlese 🤔😳,  and more misunderstandings means more hurting 🤔😔.   I dont mind it as long as they end up into tu tu mai mai phase again.   But instead if they start hurting each other then it will be too sad.   hoping for the best. 

Only parts I liked today is Arjun's flashbacks of Arohi 👍🏼 and RPS hitting the right nishana that too using Gauri, billu n makrand.   Arjun may not be affected by gauri's words at first but  since even after opening up his heart in front of Arohi she does not budge and then Billu Makrand come home in bad state , that too his arch enemy rajveer ne yeh haal banaya,  so he is naturally angry,  but come on Arjun you know Arohi better than this,  how can u believe  what RPS is saying.   think think why would Arohi uksao Rajveer, he could have done it on his own na, did not he hit you when u were brought into the station.   And dear Arohi  why are u talking  to  the on off switch, call shefali.  and Rajveer you are going to beat up people in the lock up just because your wife spoilt your sleep, 😕.   Arjun decides to be Arjun Singhania again  and looking at the promo, he might want to fake impress Arohi now?

They  are setting the stage so that arjun does something bad now and arohi decides to marry chiku or she agrees to marry chiku and later arjun decides to woo her back so that he can get back at  them,  all in all the misunderstandings wont fade off soon. .   If it was only chiku and gauri in between them  it would not have been hard but now RPS is in too.   Only tomorrow's episode can give us a complete picture of the next track.     

No offence to Parul but really voice modulation and acting needs to improve big time.   If it were one scene of gauri  it was  ok,  but  almost half the episode  😲😭🥱  please if she is going to scheme like this she needs to emote really good.   Mohan kapoor was as usual good.    It was an average episode coz of the fact that gauri took up half of it.   Story  moved a little ahead in the sense that both arjun and arohi are now in the same boat of mistrust.   I am expecting 2-3 more episodes on these lines and then arjuhi are on their own trying to prove who is mightier   and in the process  become inseperable.  (another hope )

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

omg...this Gauri is so cheap....🤢🤬😡...nw even RPS wants misunderstanding's between arjuhi.......poor arjun...😒...no one believes him...😭😭...and nw arohi will say yes to chiku........i want shefali bac...i want shefali to make arohi realise that arjun isn't wrong...he ent had bad guy...or he wudn't save her life nw wud he...😒...nw more misunderstanding's between arjuhi.....wen will they reunite...i thot this seperation track wud make arjuhi's love much stonger...and deep..and intesnse...bt instead it's goin totally the opposite way....😭....nw arohi completly misunderstands arjun....arjun's sister is a really sweet person...she's the only one hu understands...😳....wat...billu and Makrand r in jail...😲....Gauri cnt make a gud villaain...i was laughing my way wen she was tlakin to herself in the mirror and fake crying....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.....bt felt really bad for arjun..😭....RPS is jus using him... still havn't watched the last part...nt uploaded yet....😛

will rite more later...going doctors to get medicene..i've got a bad cough...
take care...🤗
Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 13 years ago
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

😭Hmmmmmmm...a lil serious review😳
What is going on with our ARJUHI? *sob*sob*.😭😭..itna sad track kion chal raha hai yaar..i was THIS close to yelling and breaking something today...huh..the same problem, we're too attached to this show...we can't see them hurt or crying...😭😡🤬
i'm absolutely hating Gauri's character and ofcourse Mr. Rudher Singhania ..After todays' episode i felt like, breaking Gauri into billions little peices and feeding them too Rudhr, and he can die of her poison..UFFF...I AM SO MAD AT THEM..😡😡🤬🤬
Secodn thing i dont understand..when two people love each other SO much, that's it obvious that their hearts crave eachother, why can they not see the truth..how can they easily belieive what other people are saying to them? Why can't they not talk to eachother and straighten things out..i' mean i understand they started off on the wrong foot, but any normal human with THAT much love for eachother, would want to talk about things they're hearing from other people.
Un-necessary confusions and mis understandings are being caused for NO reason - too un real and too un belieivable...😵😵🤔
ufff..i'm too negative after watching today's episode..it's becoming a straight out and out saazish show, before it becomes a love story...
And from i remember, Kritika said we're not gonna cry in this show, but that's all we're doing right now...:-( Please bring back our happy happy chirpy Arohi and we want smiling, shararti in love crazy Arjun..:-)😭😭
BUt...hopes held hight that when they finally clear out eveyrthing, their love would be so strong and passionate that nothing will be able to b reak them apart...
on apositive note - BRAVO to Karan and Kritika again for pulling off every scene with utmost perfection like always..!mmmmmuah love them to death...SUPERB!👏⭐️👏

Edited by aamnaishtiaq - 13 years ago
kkrock thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Vry interesting episode...bt dat gauri...huhh!! Abhi pata nhi kya kya aur kregi.. I just hope arjun samjh jaaye wat she is doing...nw arohi is saying she wil nt think abt arjun n vice versa..bt aise kaise chalega? Promo is saying smthing else..m so so vry xcited to watch wat wil hapn next...n i real liked dat scene ven arohi touchd arjun 2 feel his presence..dat was so sweet
anitaksuresh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Todays episode was one hell for creating misunderstandngs..
World war fullswing btw Ahluwaalias and Singhanias
Looks like more and more crying for us kya Cv's ???😭
Arohi broke my heart today when she said Get out!! to Arjun..That was so terrible ki rulaa diya..😭

Gauri the vamp..though she is does not have an impact as a vamp..still I dint like..scheming no. 2 started ...she calls up RPS and then chuglifies about Aarohi Arjun pyaar...and then this taklu gives her some more ideas to add on more mirchmasaala to the world war..gosh!! it was too much for me to take!
Gauri talking to Arohi and teling her about how Arjun is laying with her emotions just like how he played with Gauri's. She used all the convo that she had heard between Arohi and Arjun ,where Arjun talked about his past, this vamp mauka dekhkar she uses this dialogues !!Oh Arohi was so hurt hearing this and sha made me cry again today. Kritika was looking fab in this hairstyle too , very cute and casual looking suited the situation and time I thot.

Gauri enters her room where Rajveer chachu is asleep and then she cries to wake him up and uksaaoes him even more against Arjun telling him how can that Don who kidnapped be still free and sleeping happily when our Arohi is crying buckets here!! was surprised how Rajveer Chachu could fall into this Gauri trap!!

Arju here thinking in flashback on the moments at Arohi's house where she feels him to make sure that he was really Arjun there in front and then the moment where she says get out to him!! Arjun here in sadness portrays beautifully his emotional turmoil!!He looked great in the lovley grey Tees I was actually dying to read whats written on it but it was hiding under his Black coat!!

The convo between RPS and Arjun again scheming here by RPS...he knows Arjun's sentiments now and sees that and wants him to come back and think of the Singhania don and not forget the chor police game!!
So he says that billoo and makrand have been caught and are in the Ahluwaalias custody..he uksaaoes Arjun now with this plan..bang on! there comes billoo and makrand looking all beaten up and they tell Arjun about Rajveer chaachu fatkas on them..too much!! Now our devdas Arjun who was so good changes into the mean mea looking Don!! btw luved the way Karan said those dialogues with the mean expressions on his face.

Just felt ki today I was reminded of all the things meaning the misunderstandings, etc.. that Arjun went thru in the first part in KMH 1, now Arohi is facing the same situations in KMH2..its like she is getting a chance to prove and complete her part of Kitni!! just a thought!
Karan and Kritika both rock, today very less of both of them together..
so😭..ok good night friends!!will come back tommorrow and read all your takes..me off to zzz land..

ana.khan thumbnail
hating dis track seriouslyy  yaar.....just like othr fasaadiii sazishhh etc etccc
Du_Nish thumbnail
Lovely takes guys! Ekta Devi when I told you to have a romeo and juliet with a twist, I did not tell you to jump to Orthello or Hamlet themes🤣

Okay,so if BilluMakhand have come,it is good sign because the matter has reached to its peak!

Now when we know that like in the article that even Arjun will be beaten by Ahluwalia,thats the perfect moment of redemption for Arohi!

I am expecting 100% the same sequel of KMH1 in terms of preparation of engagement but then in the 'engagement outfit' Arohi will run to Arjun to rescue him! Arohi has been seen as Arjun's shadow towards death and I  am pretty sure this theme will stay!

I read in other posts Shefali also is making her comeback on the preparation day of the engagement and clear the misunderstanding of Arohi! WIth that touch of repention and then with the maar pirt of Arjun,Arohi is going definitely to react! What I think the consistency of the character of Arohi,she should be once when her eyes ae opened,she will not be fooled by anybody!

Its coming guys,have patience,like I said last time: One week of masti means 2 weeks of galat fehmli! Now with 7 days gone,give more 3 days before the sun starts breaking in behind the silver cloud!
In this sense perhaps Gauri will remain a permanent vile
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Eshu11

Lovely takes guys! Ekta Devi when I told you to have a romeo and juliet with a twist, I did not tell you to jump to Orthello or Hamlet themes🤣

Okay,so if BilluMakhand have come,it is good sign because the matter has reached to its peak!

Now when we know that like in the article that even Arjun will be beaten by Ahluwalia,thats the perfect moment of redemption for Arohi!

I am expecting 100% the same sequel of KMH1 in terms of preparation of engagement but then in the 'engagement outfit' Arohi will run to Arjun to rescue him! Arohi has been seen as Arjun's shadow towards death and I  am pretty sure this theme will stay!

I read in other posts Shefali also is making her comeback on the preparation day of the engagement and clear the misunderstanding of Arohi! WIth that touch of repention and then with the maar pirt of Arjun,Arohi is going definitely to react! What I think the consistency of the character of Arohi,she should be once when her eyes ae opened,she will not be fooled by anybody!

Its coming guys,have patience,like I said last time: One week of masti means 2 weeks of galat fehmli! Now with 7 days gone,give more 3 days before the sun starts breaking in behind the silver cloud!

Eshu...lovely take...🤗
and yehh...that article is the perfect time for arohi to "fight for her love"...😛...and stick up for arjun...maybe den she will realise that she still loves him alot and no MU can even make her love for arjun less...😳...den she will always believe arjun and nt get fooled by others...esp her so called best friend cum enemy Gauri....🤢...really her intentions r so cheap and old fashioned🤢😡...so what if arjun cnt b urs...doesn't mean u stop him from living a life now...😡
and i really want Shefali to cum bac nw....and make arohi realise that arjun isn't bad....if he was then why wud b ever save her life...take the bullet for her....save her from fallin dwn  the cliff...

and yeah Eshu...thats typical Ekta style...1 week of fun and romance...and double the weeks of pain...MU's and sorrow....and i wish Rajveer does sumthin wid this Gauri nw...
vaishnavi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today's epi.Wat to say.😕shuruwat se ant tak misunderstandings ki baarish n dat gauri 😡😡uff man,she's becoming intolerabe now.first she needs 2 learn How to give expressions🤢 .....As if she alone was not sufficient now has teamed up wid rudr pratap .😡
after watching the promo i thought somethin positive is gonna happen soon but aftr watching today's epi I'm confused .😕
Bdw did anyone of you notice when the convo between gauri and rudr pratap singhania ended someone switched on gauri's room's lights...donnow they just changed the scene.If you guyz didnt see it jst chk it out once 
Now Arjun turning back into prper wala Arjun Singhania😲 ,I hope it doesnt mean he's gonna phasao arohi in his love  plan to take revenge against ahluwalias 😔

Now waiting for 2morrow's epi...I hope Arjuhi reunite soon.I miss the bubbly chatterbox arohi soo much....
AmnaIsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eshu11

Eshu..billu and makart and shafali are gonna help them clear their misunderstanding....THAT WOULD BE AWSOME...man my heart is jumping at the thought of their misunderstandings being cleared yaar...if dat's the case..Tumhare moon main ghee shakar..:-P