Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i m writing this everywhere lol, but i really loved the new promo. didnt u all feel it had the same fairytale and dreamy touch as season 1 promos :D and the previous one-hour special promo too :)
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eshu11

u mean arjun to ahluwalias!

lets hope maar pit of arjun to rajveer
how cheap will that be in jung,use of a ladyπŸ˜•
Maiya yeh bahut bouri baat hein.no no no for this theme😊

agree no to this theme.  But he may not do this just for revenge but also as u said to get his arohi back,   remember he also said  'main bhi tumhe chot pahuncha sakta hoon,  yeh yehsaas dilane ke liye ki tum mujhse kitna pyar karti ho',,  on the dance floor on friday.    but  I really really hope I am wrong and he genuinely want to woo her. and take badla only on rajveer.
Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
Allwaysindian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Prani..awee so sweet of u to say like dat.thanks .πŸ€—
i loveeeee reading all of ur posts too. u girls write so good πŸ‘πŸΌ bas.can't hang out more here coz its ur nite time but my day time..
 and so its Mikheils BDAY? good.yeah ppl sure u guys should open thread wishing him.
   and  so interesting discussion ..about what is Arjun gonna do next? me too feels he will not go so vindictive ....but RSP sure know s where his soft spot is ..Billu and Makarand .
  yeh engagement me kuch to RADA hoga and maybe Arohi will stand against all and support Arjun.may be who know .but again..my guesses are always wrong 😳
Edited by Allwaysindian - 13 years ago
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Arjun is a  fighter nah! He has always been the winner of any struggle situation! He is the selfless lover but now his friends are being hurt. Ouf,he is also in the same situation of Arohi,adding salt in the wound!

remember his dialogue to Mikha'il  saying he is a worried person and he can do anything when he is worried.

does it apply to do anything in view of arohi too
Allwaysindian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyasam

agree no to this.  But he may not do this just for revenge but also as u said to get his arohi back,   remember he also said  'main bhi tumhe chot pahuncha sakta hoon,  yeh yehsaas dilane ke liye ki tum mujhse kitna pyar karti ho',,  on the dance floor on friday.    but  I really really hope I am wrong and he genuinely want to woo her. and take badla only on rajveer. Violant love story ..???????

Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Guys I had a post on the view of Arohi for last week!
I looked at Arohi's view
work to complete in Arjun's view and society's view!
i was thinking should i wait to watch whole week episode and then write on arjun or write it wrt last week

what do u think guys
kavyasam thumbnail

No shilpa,  what  I am saying is now that he is wants to go back to arjun singhania mode and get back at rajveer he might want to woo arohi  one more time but this time wont  give up  and might manipulate .
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Allwaysindian

@Prani..awee so sweet of u to say like dat.thanks .πŸ€—

i loveeeee reading all of ur posts too. u girls write so good πŸ‘πŸΌ bas.can't hang out more here coz its ur nite time but my day time..
 and so its Mikheils BDAY? good.yeah ppl sure u guys should open thread wishing him.
   and  so interesting discussion ..about what is Arjun gonna do next? me too feels he will not go so vindictive ....but RSP sure know s where his soft spot is ..Billu and Makarand .
  yeh engagement me kuch to RADA hoga and maybe Arohi will stand against all and support Arjun.may be who know .but again..my guesses are always wrong 😳

yep me and nisha are saying the same,   that arohi might come to his rescue,  but after today I dont know whats gonna happen, only tomorrow's episode will give us aclue.   and  even my guesses are wrong. 
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eshu11

Arjun is a  fighter nah! He has always been the winner of any struggle situation! He is the selfless lover but now his friends are being hurt. Ouf,he is also in the same situation of Arohi,adding salt in the wound!

remember his dialogue to Mikha'il  saying he is a worried person and he can do anything when he is worried.

does it apply to do anything in view of arohi too

u think the still from the photo shoot where they both are fighting only apply to the kidnap sequence,  how about now all this will lead to their love hate relation again.