Deceived- MG FF ~Part 13~ on pg 66 & impt note

asmara19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys so m here with my first fanfic on maan geet. well for those who have been reading my previous ffs i wuld like to say that i won't be updating regularly and it would probably take even a month or weeks for me to update for the reason you already know that i stay in hostel but i just couldn't resist the temptation to write ff😳  so forgive me for the late ffs but i'll definitely try to be quick with my updates as much as i can. 

now here's the prologue for this and i'll post 1st part very soon besides this is a short story so i wont be extending the story really long.

i hope you guys like it and pls do comment and hit the like button😛

PROLOGUE

"A kiss to seal the promise!" he spoke with a glint of mischief in his eyes. She saw it in his eyes that he wouldn't be put off easily on what he had intended now. God! How could she have been so stupid to not know what lied under that skin?

She closed her eyes and rose on her toes to meet his tall height and quickly gave a small peck on his cheek and stepped two feet away from him as if he was an alien. He was watching her every single gesture with a smirk on his lips and eyes. She was still looking away when he came close to her and whispered in her ears while she froze to the core with the fear of what he was going to do,

"this would do unsatisfactorily-for now." She shut her eyes tightly and he walked past her inside the house where all the family sat deciding date for their marriage.

I hate him. She decided finally and though she wanted to cry but out of hatred no tears came. No tears could describe what she felt right now.

GEET HANDA hated MAAN SINGH KHURANA and she wished she could say the same about MAAN SINGH KHURANA but she had no idea what he was up to? Why did he want to marry her when she had told him she would take the blame for that night on herself?

Edited by asmara19 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonarajasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey dis was tooo gud...pls continue
kirannaryani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow that nice FF plz cont soon can u plz add me in pm list 👏
Lu_Armi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Awesome.... Continue.......😊
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice start
continue soon

love
Riddss
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hhheeyyaa Asma Di!!

Hawwww that was tremendous!! Really loved the prologue!! I like how MAAN SINGH KHURANA doesn't hate Geet Handa!! Heehee kitna daam hai usske naam mein!! Lol!! But really nice and cant wait to see what happens nextt!!

Jinszzy!

P. S. I have a feeeling her likes her!
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

woowww sounds really interesting...

plzzz update soon...

thnx for the pm...........

hemvb thumbnail
very interesting yaar...
do pm me when you update!
Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Interesting concept, continue soon.
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
it really sounds interesting....plz add me to yr PM list...