Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

*Holds Vandu*

Deep breathing ka prayaas keejeye...
breadth in...breadth out....

100 times repeat keejeye....

ab shanth hue vats?
nahi? toh humaari mataa Sara, sandesh sunaayengi!!!

*runs for life*
🀣🀣
🀣🀣

okie seriously Vandu....I think its just a publicity stunt or some rumour against MR by his enemies.....Aisaa nahi hogaa....so chill madi!!
πŸ˜‰
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Niki.. thank god u r online.. meri haalath bahut kharab yeh sunke.. I am at work too and cant even vent my frustrations properly.. just hoping now that no one comes and asks me for anything as might just bite their head off!!

Sach mein, tumko lag raha hain ki rumours hai? But why so many articles lately and HT also saying this yaar? No amount of pranayam or breathing techniques will help me today.. after hearing MR ki news, that report where Seema doesn't know what is come to do in D's life is not even bothering me.. so u can imagine na, how I am feeling.. thanks for the hug.. me too hug you.. seriously, I just wish we got some confirmation soon as cant carry on like this :-(

mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Saraw n DD : tum dono ne playground bana diya........kheltay jao πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† we all r so worked up today with this piece of rumor......tum log ghajar ka halwa.......aik nay bhe mere liye nahi banaya......jao mein narazπŸ˜•πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

well I guess whatever is the organized way....let us know we all will be there with our POVs.......πŸ˜‰ jaldi karo na kuch takay PS get jalofied......he seems to be the main gun behind all this firefighting............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thok dalo uskoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SAraW

Sure i will! but i think it should be done in an organized way .. WE can make a thread like last time and everyone can share their feelings regarding these rumors in decent way... ill forward It to the people who are concerned. 

Anything for Mishal... to be Dutta... we are with u....
Dancingdoll thumbnail
@Vandu:

Its confirmed....this is not happening...seriously....its just a rumour.....they did it for Tina also from Uttaran...I know how my Aunt was venting all her frustrations on the food tht my uncle ate...
🀣 🀣 🀣

but Tina didnt leave...publicity stunt hai...makes ppl warm up to show....they wanna hold it to their last breadth......

so, dnt worry...noone is here to commit suicide....and dnt u see "?" in the end? "?" are always meant to be rumours.....create the column chatpatta by making a hill out of mole...I am not saying ki problems nahi hongi but thei was extrapolated to create fuss and get everyone's attention...
mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the info
i am really liking this guy
Dancingdoll thumbnail

@Mussy:

tujhe gajar ke halwa ki padi hai...mere ko khule aam dhamki dee jaa rahi hai, to come on the side!!!
🀣 🀣 🀣

mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

@Mussy:

tujhe gajar ke halwa ki padi hai...mere ko khule aam dhamki dee jaa rahi hai, to come on the side!!!
🀣 🀣 🀣

Aj k din tu mujhe Gajar k halway ki parhi hain.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Teri muh meri duniya ki sari chocolates thoos doon Nikki.. I am stillupset, but thoda shaanth hoon abhi.. I so wanted to read ur reply, but my very nice colleague was updating me on an issue and mera mann ni nahin tha sun ne ko.. this is mad, I am certified LTL mad now! I remember the Tina incident.. but was not sure whether it was only reported on IF or anywhere else too.. I am sure if you aunt knew then they must have had the same news on other sites/papers na..

Colors sucks when it comes to cheap tricks like these! Yes, they would be committing suicide if they let MR go..i had all sorts of scary thoughts when I thought he wont be my Dutta anymore.. all those lovely scenes were just swirling in my head and his intense eyes and expression will be never replaced na.. plus the pairing of MR-MV look so good as she is so petite.. oh ok.. now I am trying to calm myself!

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
what is the significance of gajar ka halwa here?..πŸ˜•...cuz i love gajar ka halwa..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†