Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Sophia21

Lol Same here... about "Your favorite" lool .. But im glad to hear something positive... Im liking this guy already lol

There are two guys of the show Hemal thakkar n Pranjal saxena. Hemal Ji is also producer of this show.....so please Saraw kaha ghaib ho.......jaldi karo mail hemal about this MR news circulating in the media n tell him we want mishal as Dutta...we cannot see LTL without MR.😭😭😭😭
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
one thing i noticed....he does not say anything about MR leaving the show...
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Huma-

one thing i noticed....he does not say anything about MR leaving the show...

Yh he didn't say anything abt MR leaving the show or rather i wud say MR being removed from the show....
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just wrote my suggestion regarding seema track to him yesterday. i.e. we don't want to see seema getting physical with dutta like other EK tacky serials.
This news of dutta exit from LTL came today..had I waited till today.....I would have mentioned this thing but Alas ! impatient MussyπŸ˜•

islie tu I m requesting SARAW to write to him or else he will think meray peechay par gaye hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I did not write anything about MR news leaving the show ..warna kal hi likh daiti na.. I wrote my suggestion regarding seema's track.....samjhayπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by mussy.jamshed - 13 years ago
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
If Hemal said he will assure us we will enjoy and they are makin it more interestin den i dnt think MR will leave the show... he must know that Mishal is actually the USP and TRP of the show.. they cannot be this stupid to take the decision of replacing MR or Killin Dutta's character... dats plain stupid
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...Hope we enjoy the seema track as per hemal..I want dutta to take out all his anger on seema if she tries being friendly with nakku!🀣
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ok...thanks Mussy...πŸ˜ƒ...so hopefully we get an answer soon about MR' future in LTL......
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing Mussy. Wah on your bday, u r giving us a treat. πŸ˜†
Hemalji seems very nice and certainly cares for his show and our concerns as well.
we'll keep the fire burning. πŸ˜†

shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chandanafan

Thanks for sharing Mussy. Wah on your bday, u r giving us a treat. πŸ˜†
Hemalji seems very nice and certainly cares for his show and our concerns as well.
we'll keep the fire burning. πŸ˜†

aww u look so cute ritu...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

OMG...mussyz birthdayπŸ˜›..runz to wish mushy...!!πŸ₯³

@mussy:

Thankz a ton fr sharing yr....!!πŸ€—Hemal ji  is so politeπŸ‘...!!!

Edited by shonapinky - 13 years ago
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks mussy.... for sharing Hemalji's reply...
Hemalji....Pls look into the rumours of MR leaving the show... we love him as Dutta .....
we appreciate ur humble response and wd like to assure u that we  trust u too...