Hemal Thakkar replied me :)

mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi friends,
I wrote to Hemal Thakkar and Got reply from him..........this is what he said ; so after seeing his reply...I feel he is the right person to approach for the show.........I just wrote my suggestion regarding seema track to him yesterday. i.e. we don't want to see seema getting physical with dutta like other EK tacky serials.
This news of dutta exit from LTL came today..had I waited till today.....I would have mentioned this thing but Alas ! impatient Mussy😕

I have a little request to make..since SaraW was the one who wrote to Pranjal n we know how he replied..so I make a request to Saraw on behalf of IF forum , she write to Hemal regarding this news circulating in the media about Mishal n let him know we can't see LTL without Dutta. I want only one person to write because if we bombard him with message so he may  put it in spam so its important we get heard......I hope u guys will understand what I mean. we all want Dutta to remain in LTL i.e. only Mishal Raheja for us.......He will definitely reply Saraw n then rest of us can also message him

Hemal Thakkar December 21 at 12:28pm  
Dear , Musarat

First and foremost Thank you very much for letting us know of your affection for the show . Its always a good feeling to know that audience loves n appreciate good work.
Your concerns for the show are noted and I wud assure you that you wud enjoy the show with the same interst. We on our end are working towards making ltlt more better n intersting.
Keep the faith
Keep the fire burning

Hemal Thakkar
Sent via

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ahhh dil ko thandak mil gayi... Thanks mussy..
Now he sounds polite...
The fire is burning Hemal... lol
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing..😊
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sophia21

Ahhh dil ko thandak mil gayi... Thanks mussy..

Now he sounds polite...
The fire is burning Hemal... lol

thats why I m saying HEMAL is the right person to write our concerns too....I found PS sarcastic..🤢
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for sharing Mussy...he is so polite...😊
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

thats why I m saying HEMAL is the right person to write our concerns too....I found PS sarcastic..🤢

yeah and it did not sound like PS cared much about our opinion....🤔
Edited by -Huma- - 13 years ago
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Lol Same here... about "Your favorite" lool .. But im glad to hear something positive... Im liking this guy already lol
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Huma-

yeah and it did not sound like PS cared much about our opinion....🤔

Yh...true...the *Ur fav actor* thing was so impolite of him....🤔

Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

Hi friends,
I wrote to Hemal Thakkar and Got reply from him..........this is what he said ; so after seeing his reply...I feel he is the right person to approach for the show.........I just wrote my suggestion to him yesterday. This news of dutta exit from LTL came today..had I waited till today.....I would have mentioned this thing but Alas ! impatient Mussy😕

I have a little request to make..since SaraW was the one who wrote to Pranjal n we know how he replied..so I make a request to Saraw on behalf of IF forum , she write to Hemal regarding this news circulating in the media about Mishal n let him know we can't see LTL without Dutta. I want only one person to write because if we bombard him with message so he may  put it in spam so its important we get heard......I hope u guys will understand what I mean. we all want Dutta to remain in LTL i.e. only Mishal Raheja for us.......He will definitely reply Saraw n then rest of us can also message him

Hemal Thakkar December 21 at 12:28pm  
Dear , Musarat

First and foremost Thank you very much for letting us know of your affection for the show . Its always a good feeling to know that audience loves n appreciate good work.
Your concerns for the show are noted and I wud assure you that you wud enjoy the show with the same interst. We on our end are working towards making ltlt more better n intersting.
Keep the faith
Keep the fire burning

Hemal Thakkar
Sent via

Mussy, I didnot get, Does he mean to say Mishal will not exit LTL??  Sorry Pl explain.. I didnot get ..Confused
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

Yh...true...the *Ur fav actor* thing was so impolite of him....🤔

yeah and he also said no explanation..just a few facts....😆