3 IDIOTZ- Maan Ki Chuppi, Geet ko Chubhi.Mahi mahi

--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

In efforts to REIGN in our THREAD and REGAIN the OLD MOMENTUM....We have decided to open the thread for the coming week.................!!

Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this.
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies.
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take.
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST
6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4[/YOUTUBE]

Dol's OS on Idiotz

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1515180

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Edited by --Revv-- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Revv-- thumbnail

Index of analysis beyond pg 3:

Aditi's Take:

Nihu Ka Piya kholenge raaz in Apna Andaaz (Vinu's sexy spoilers):
--Revv-- thumbnail

Res... Waiting for a MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANday 😳😳

Hey all!!
Loved the way the story is moving!!
Geet in White sari with purple border is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw... so sexy!!
Purple is the new color of passion ??? I am loving it!!! Good change Geet Team!! Keep it up πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Ok What happ to Vicky, Kamya and Pammi?? Y is Only Dev missing on the cards being mentioned??? Ani please come out of Amnesia and ensure that u know ur phamily tree rite πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•... Oh I forgot.. Theirs too is a tedi medi phamily likes ours πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Good use of Adi and Romeo... Hope they get some more footage with some better diags... Loads of scope for comedy 😳😳😳

I like the way Ani's story is shaping up.... She keeps Arjun bemused.. Loved it!!!

CVs.. very clever πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰... U guys are yet to explain the popping up of 2 siblings... but looks like all have put it in the backburner thanks to the Shaadi sequences coming up 😍😍

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... I saw the pics on FB.. Fanning myself..

Haawt haawt haawt.. oo baby haawt haawt haawt ☺️

And Dadi and Maan ignoring to tell the truth to Ani... Maan who has always been the beleiver of truth!!! Today he tells Geet not to lie when it can be disputed.. Isnt he doing the same with Ani?? I wish he does come upfront and tell her what happened...
Like someone said ... What doesnt hurt will only make ur stronger.. It will make the bonding between Geet and Ani stronger when she gets to know the trials Geet has undergone at her age

Loved the reference to her parents.... But I am waiting for tomo's epi.. Looks to be one roller coaster ride.......And me back to my wait and watch mode...

Loving the way the story is unfolding πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hats off to the CVs!!

i love the dynamics between relationships developing..takes me back to the hoshiarpur days...
where we had more than just the central characters..

now dont go thinking i dont want maaneet...i do..but i also want other story lines developed for that is where a story and moments get integrated into a wholesome one...

we love the way, comedy and emotional scenes are part of those moments how a romantic scene is interspersed with some drama!! i mean this is what makes Geet what it is...

the new CVs are giving us fantastic moments while taking the story forward...way to go!!

though i do miss some things...the symbolism... there used to be...in the paintings, in the colors,  the elements, the props and lighting....and i enjoy deciphering the various symbolism as they give depth to the story and the story telling... subtlety that intrigues...and entices... i am sure..the CVs will give us..that..
i loved the symbolism even in the promos that used to be aired earlier whether it was the shattered glass or the strategic placement of Ring between the picture of two brothers...

now about today's epi...

i liked the dynamics between Arjun and Ani...they do...are going to end up together..no!!

i like the way...daadi understood what Ani is about but did not involve Maan when he seemed worried...but will
Daadi really talk to Ani about what is hassling her or will she..ignore it as a tantrum..alert??

Geet...and Ani... now..again..i like the shift in..relationship..there is always going to be swings..in their relationship..isnt it...kabhi haan kabhi naa!!

now Maan and Geet are really taking it a notch up...their progression is good...

but then if i liked everything..why am i repeating myself...

overall...good start to the week...and tomorrow..dhamaka?? the photos..are straight...ladder to heaven..or should is say....flight!!

now why am i behaving like i am supposed to give a rating...i am not..i am a viewer..and i enjoy..watching... so no advise..me just going to tighten my seat belt and watch...a mind blowing..

Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
!!!!
Guys 
i wanted to tell you all, i am leaving tomorrow night on a long holiday with my family and i will be back on 31st ...
i am so used to you guys now, that its gonna bee really hard forr meee to noot be around for soooo many days .. ii am drreadiing thee thoouught ... but ..then, this holiiday has beeen long due and foorr the fiirst tiimee iin eeeiight yearrs ....!! Soo i am pretty excited aboouut it ..

At the same time i am sad, i will miss some of the best episoodees of Geeet, what wwith thee wedding preps underway ... buut i guess, thiis iis hooww iit was supppoosed to beee ...!!

Anywway .... I'll miiss you guuys terribly .. and will try and login wwheeneeveer i can ... πŸ€—πŸ€—
mujhee bhii yaad karoogee na???

I loove yoou my Idiot Phamily !!!😭😭

chalte chalte mere yeh geeet yaad rakhna
kabhi alvida na kehna 
kabhi alvida na kehna
rote hasteee 
bas yuhiiii tum
gungunate reehna
kabhii alviida na kehna
kabhii alvida na kehna ...

forr all ..

beeeech rraah main iidioots
biichar jayee kahiin hum agarr
10 din ka hai bas faasla 
mil jayenge hum magarr

tuum saab yaad aaoogee
mujhee yuhii yaad karrteee rreehna
kabhi alvida na kehna
kabhi alvida na kehna

forr my louuveee vinuu❀️

pyar kartee karrtee
huum tum kahin kho jayeengee
tum kuuch karrtee rrrahoogee
aur main kahin aur rrahuungii ...

hum lauut ayeengee ...
tuum yuhii buulaatee rreehna ....
kabhii alviida na kehna
kabhii alvida na kehna

My take:

was it just me ... was it just me, or did you not feel a thng when you watched the episode ....
Geet was supposed to be sad... why?

reason 1: her family was mentioned after ages ...
reason 2: her dilemma with respect to telling Anwesha the truth ..

what surprised me was ...

Dadi and Maan didnt care when Geet went away after Anweshas questions.. Dadi stresses more on Anwesha venting her anger, than Dev being mentioned a while ago ...!!

Geet decides to dress up and think about telling Anwesha instead of thinking of the impending issue first and sorting it ... 

Maan comes into the room, but takes a while before realising Geet is sad and has tears in her eyes so much so that till the time she  moves her hand away from his he doesnt realise something is wrong ...

I think it was thoughtful of Maan to give her the time and space to settle herself ... 

Geet on her part wanting to keep it to herself was natural ... these things are bound to happen ..

Arjun also arrives in time to save dadi- shows, he will eventually be there for the khuranas .. he is a nice guy ..

The Arjun Anwesha scene was ... naaice ... well, sorry to say this i liked them more than Maaneet today ...πŸ˜›

the choice of white, red and purple was tastefully done ...

start off scene with Maan and Geet and her telling him indirectly that she knws what to call him when conveyed, she knew what the relationship means to him ....

monday hai ... hence the start of a week ... the new fb pics suggest ... there is going to be more that is to unfold this week...

the story is accha ... so to speak, finally i see story-screenplay-dialogues kee credits showing its presence on screen!!

The song is from Raaz and it has mahi mahi in it ... Vinu .. kahin yeh tumhari kartoot toh nahi ????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ i mean the choice of song ???

Guys .. ill take off ..and wish the GEET team all the very best in the coming two weeks, for all that they have in store ...!! All the best with Shaadi .. when i am back, Maan and Geet will be Man and wife .. and there will be another story to tell .... 

On that note ....

Love you all ....
Ill miss you like loads ...
Take care guys !!!

love,
Niha/Nihu/choti mishti maa /vinuu kii nihuu/NautankiπŸ˜‰

Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aashiqui mein hudh se guzar jaane ko dil chahey
Tere dil mein aaj uttar jaane ko ji chaheyEdited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tere saaye mein mili har khushi
Tere marzi meri zindagi
Le chal tu chaahe jahaan

Meri aankhon mein nazar teri hai
Meri shaam o sher teri hai
Tu jo nahi to main kahaan
Khil gayi meri kismat
Paake teri yeh chaahat
Hum pe meherbaan do jahaan

Shukran Allah wallah hamdul illah
..........................................................................EDITED.....................................................................

Helo phamily.......

no detaild take on each sequnz wid songs frm me....as i hav to sleep early coz i am flyin bck to Dubai 2mrw mrng....

Aahhhh......finally frm a dreamy maneet land....v ver reluctntly brought bck to da real wrld......wrld of twists n turns........

okie...da episod was average fr me.....teek tak tha....i can neva dislike an episod of dis serial coz its very special.......jst lyk DMG was......😳

okie episod........

Maan Sir Se Maan - finally bck to Maan....shukar hai...ven eva she wnts to stop Maan frm doin sumthin she calls Maan.......Geet traffic signal - red light = MaaannπŸ˜†bt i lyk da way she says Maaannn...😳😳
"Agar dubara thumne Maan Sir bulaya tho thumhe pata hai ki main kya karunga" - ahem...kya karoge??πŸ˜›bolo...bolo....πŸ˜‰

Arjun n Anni - i dnt noe y i hav started to like der love story...yeah yeah its nt yet a love story...bt it wil b.....mayb coz it luks similar to sum stroy i already noe.....

Maan n Geet's weddin card - one glimpse of it......weddin on 10th of Jan πŸ˜‰- thank u Pariii....fr dat pik......πŸ€—
Cut to Anni n Tasha da Sashas chamchi😑.......as expectd she played her part....ab Maan nahi hai tho Studnt ko tho sambhalna hoga naa.....so Anni knos sumthin is wrong btw her brothers n da reason is Geet......

Haiyee.....sab shweth...i mean safaid.....white.....yeh shaadi hi ho rahi hai naaπŸ˜†....bt White luks angelc on Geet.😳...after all she has to wear wat he likes...coz at da end she is dressin up fr him naa......πŸ˜‰
Geets family n Dev mentioned....yeh tho hona hi thaaa.....Anni wid her rapid fire round n questn banks....aaj kal sab rapid fire ke mood mei hai...chakar kya hai??KJO effect??πŸ˜†
Daadi handles da situation......i wd wnt Anni to noe da truth frm Maan....he shd stand up fr Geet n let Anni noe everythin......

Geet is depressd....n still she dresses up n den thinks abt Anni wala sequnz😲😲😲😲.....aisa kyun??πŸ˜²πŸ˜•isnt it natural fr a person to frst think abt sumthin dat is troublin u frst??πŸ˜•..... either it shd hav been shwn dat Geet is dressin up while thinkin abt Anni.....n den Maan enters or it shd hav been lyk Geet thinkin abt Anni's commnts n den Maan enters realiz dat Geet is upset she says der is nothin n she asks him to leave coz she needs to dress up......aisa kyun dhekhaya???πŸ˜•

Maan is so much in love dat he fails to read her eyes frst bt he realises it latr......Geet is scared dat he wd hav to choose again.....ofcorz he wd....n v noe wat his choice wd b.....
Maan leaves her to herslef  - it was da best thing to b done....πŸ‘πŸΌ

Daadi being saved by Arjun  - so he has his plan set n he has started his play too...Daadi n Anni becums the gateway to KM n KC......πŸ˜•

Precap - Anni - Geet shwdwn to cum up......n it wd shatter Geet even mor.....

Mahii maahii song frm Raaz - Geet in white.....dance sequnz......Kurbaan Hua 2.....Vinu mere JP.....hope da passion n effect wd b mind blowin....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

me off to sleep.....
vil try to cum 2mrw here.....if nt...i vil miss u all😭....lov ya all.....πŸ€—

Nihu meri CHoti maa - LOVE ya...hope to c u on 30th........wil miss ya....πŸ€—

Loads of Luv,
Lavz....
Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

WOW.....Damn the PICS are HOT!!!  I hope the STILLS will be nothing compared to the sequence when it is aired.   

First and foremost....I hope GURU will kick it up a notch....more than on Sat......to me he is NOT Emoting like he has in past sequences...like the Jhula scene.....or Red Saari scene....or the White dress scene during DeMellos wedding.......In those scene it seems to me that he is DEVOURING her with his eyes....but I did not see the same thing on Sat.......what about you guys......what do you think??

As far as the Geet Anni Takkar....

I don't blame Anni for what happened today...it was due to happen any day now....but I rather blame Maan...he should have talked to Anni already and told her the TRUTH...granted its hard not comfortable...but it had to happen...and that would have saved the ugliness of today.

Now to the Pre-Cap and the new DANCE sequence.....

I have only one thing to say....for many think that this another Kurbaan Hua......I agree and Disagree.   I hope that this sequence will outshine kurban Hua....but that is a BIG IDEAL to break....so i will not keep my hopes to HIGH!!  

There is one difference that i am hoping to see between the 2 sequences.... Kurban Hua vs.Maahi Maahi- Where in Kurban Hua i saw PASSION koot koot ke.....in Maahi Maahi....I want to see DESIRE and WANT koot koot ke!!!

Keeping my FINGERS crossed....................πŸ˜›

Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1552909&TPN=56

Annie-Arjun

πŸ˜•

the guy seems more affected than the young lady

Annie-Tasha-Adi-Romeo

Loved Annie calling Adi 'bhaiya' ..this man sure deserves all the love & respect....

Tasha well trained by Sasha ma'am....made her best to spoil everything b/w Annie & Geet....

Still waiting for showdown & consequences

Khuranas

i so wished it was Dadi who could enlighten Annie with the truth ..before she blasts on Geet...

but i wonder why the 'to be' showdown thats being shown as precap since Friday goes without 'done' even on Monday.
Guys are you waiting to read our thoughts...?

i ofcourse wish Maan or Dadi is near by around to help Geet out of it incase she herself does not tell Annie all....all

Arjun-Dadi-Maan

Okay way to Maan's heart ....  is by being honest & loyal...but to top the chart ..way to his heart is through Dadi maa's heart & Arjun sure did win it now by saving her.

i so hope Maan does not trust him '100%' ...but obviously he will be friendly & warm...

and Maan will also learn that Arjun is the wedding planner.

Arjun be a good boy...not NT's shadow..plz

Dadi & White

Dadi maa...Newton with his prism proved it that all the colors of the rainbow go on to make one color thats 'White'...
what can be more mesmerizing & divine than Maan's fav White...

Maan aur Maan ki Geet

Maan is free from having to bear the burden of 'Sir' ....
its Maan now.

Geet's fears again resurface owing to Annie's question...& this time she wants time alone than reassurance from Maan..

now i'm of two minds here..i'm happy that she needs no more assurance about her place in his heart & life & also she is dead sure what Maan will do if Annie sides with DevTara
but
i'm unhappy that she asked Maan to leave..she knows that he sensed her fear & sadness ...by asking him to leave her alone she has given him more reasons to worry & be sad.

When the visions around you
Bring tears to your eyes
And all that surround you
Are secrets and lies

I'll be your strength
I'll give you hope
Keeping your faith when it's gone
The one you should call
Was standing here all along

precap..i have to say one of my fav number & my fav singers duo...so me looking forward to the picturization...hopes are up seeing pics at FB now... hoping to see 'Kurban Hua' get a competition for the best spot

Now this is seriously confusing frame...

love
Nandita

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

What Rew aaj u opened early

okie no problem btw me tooooooo waiting for Mindblowing monday😊

Here is a song againπŸ˜‰

Na kajre ki dhaar , Na motiyon ke haar
Na koi kiya shringaar phir bhi kitni sunder ho

Mann main pyaar bhara , aur tan main pyar bhara