Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinnkypearl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

so beautiful..........................plzzzzzz continue..actually not getting the right word to praise u ..............love u ..u r just awesome.........!!!🤗

Tahani01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that took my breath away god that is so good and awwwww they are married what might not happen in the show for another 2 years you have done now i love you no i love your brain for writing this and giving us a oppertunity to read this peice of art keep on writing
f.w.i. i just loved it
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pinnkypearl

so beautiful..........................plzzzzzz continue..actually not getting the right word to praise u ..............love u ..u r just awesome.........!!!🤗

aww thanks for loving it sweets😳..will try to update soon😊
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tahani01

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that took my breath away god that is so good and awwwww they are married what might not happen in the show for another 2 years you have done now i love you no i love your brain for writing this and giving us a oppertunity to read this peice of art keep on writing

f.w.i. i just loved it

tahani aww thanks a ton sweetie🤗 glad you love my writings ðŸ˜³

@ bold ..you dont say! two years thats two long! oh well i know how they stretch it in the shows

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
please upload soon. it;s really good
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: shnehi

please upload soon. it;s really good

thanks😳..i have started writing it, will try to update maybe tonight or tomorrow!
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Oh Emm Jii!😲
ka7eela, you've left me totally speechless!! I haven't read your vampire traits but I could figure out whats going on. I mean, this is awesome!! So gripping and interesting!! Do continue soon! I'm waiting to find out why Chandeena played such a dirty trick! Poor Pia! And even poorer Abhay!😡
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Oh Emm Jii!😲

ka7eela, you've left me totally speechless!! I haven't read your vampire traits but I could figure out whats going on. I mean, this is awesome!! So gripping and interesting!! Do continue soon! I'm waiting to find out why Chandeena played such a dirty trick! Poor Pia! And even poorer Abhay!😡

neethi , thanks dear🤗 glad you liked it, will try to update soon😊
Tahani01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute but i feel sorry for pia what was her fault and its sooooooooooo sweet how he decided to marry her but what i want to see is his anger when he finds out about pias humiliation on tv plez ekta make this happen in real life lol but really fantastic job keep updating
xxx
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely awesome. This is so much like Abhay. Not to care about world when Pia is concerned. His whole world revolves around her.