Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: xaviara

Rach !! I agree with you ! Because if she confronts NivRen she will find out that it is Viren on the terrace with Nivi !! So I think she is gonna get pissed off and then goes to her mayka only to be followed by Sid and he clears up the understanding because the article and rishma said that there are a couple of dance numbers, so after Sid manofy her, she goes back wit him and they all dance on Bole Chudiyaan !! Because the article said that Bole Chudiyaan is gonna be in the function post all the rituals of the KC are over !!

Gosh NivRen were too cute !! I swear I want this week to be a worry free week !! With very cute and lighthearted episodes !!! Because we know they won't last for long !! And after seeing Nivi reciprocating Viren's feelings and being so happy in his company, I'm over the moon !! Now all I wanna see is Nivi realizing that he kept a fast for her ! Then tomorrow's episode will be perfect !! 😳

Infact Navz what i think is Divya will walk out in anger and before she reaches Sharma home Sid will call for her. And when she turns he will be wearing the cream colour sherwani and then she will realise her mistake without Sid having to explain anything and she will walk back with Sid.

And Neha when asked in an interview about how Nivi feels about Viren fasting , she replied patni ko bahut accha lagta hai. of course any girl will like to see that her husband shows so much affecction and attention towards her 
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: milee1014

Great minds think alike. I wrote the same in my other post.

I have missed you Milee ! *hugs* We always seem to be thinking on the same lines !! πŸ˜†
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: suchitra_1

good morning girls

how was the episode today!?

suchi yaar...u've to see it...nivren scenes r soooo out of d world....

btw, cc knows viren is fasting....she knows her son dat much....but he lied to nivi dat he ate a lot...
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Milee !! *hugs* Gosh what a heavenly episode totally a dream come true !!! 😳 I knoww, his smile, his expressions were to die for, I went completely fida over him and NivRen all over again !! 😳 I can't wait to edit the scenes, I just hope the episode is uploaded on the site soon !! 😳

Oh Navi, tell me about it. It was just out of this world. And did you notice the communication going on between them and specially I like how she choose him over the guests. And the way she said that after looking at the chaand she wants to see him in that sherwani, it made Viren's day. That is the reason even though he did not eat anything from morining he so hyper as if he ate so many chocolates.
The way he knelt down infront of her and said meri rajkumari chandramukhi (wow it was so beautiful) tumahara rajkumar (oh I am so dead with the dialogues)EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
You can't wait to upload scenes and I can't wait to write my thoughts but I have watch it clearly, I watched on YT it wasn't clear.

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have missed you Milee ! *hugs* We always seem to be thinking on the same lines !! πŸ˜†

Yes dear, How is your internet, did you kill anyone yet. πŸ˜†
But I have to say, me, U and Anju think a lot alike. Maybe we all have cross connections.πŸ˜†
But I am so dead after watching the episode and it wasn't even clear, the 48 hours wait was worth it.
Did you all notice how Nivi looked at Viren while doing her pooja. She knew he will be watching her and she wanted to make sure to tell him thru her eyes that even though she is doing this pooja out of duty its her trust and respect for him which counts more.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Nivi will come to know about Viren's fast and they will open the fast and pooja Navz don't worry about DD even if she creates a scene it will be after NivRen complete their pooja and I think it will be DivSid relation that will be effected not NivRen. I am watching Divi entering full suspicion pschyo mode

CC is so smart she knew Viren kept fast so amazing. She is devil and know what other innocent person's are doing. Viren was so cute he always try to relieve other's tensions and always make them understand that he do love and care them. He not only calmed Nivi about Divya but also his mom (who doesn't care for him or his happiness) saying he do care for her and dad. He is such a sweetheart. I loved him completely today.

I love Nivi because for the first time she cared for Viren and the way she said I want to see you in shervani in front of moon not only Viren even I was on cloud nine and I am sure all my janemans were dancing at the moment😳

@red - i desperately hope so...
@blue - so true...
@bold - i agree with u 1000%....
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oHHHHH Aweeesomeee scenes yaaaarr111

Navzz please start editing I want to see only nivren lol
xaviara thumbnail
Oh Navi, tell me about it. It was just out of this world. And did you notice the communication going on between them and specially I like how she choose him over the guests. And the way she said that after looking at the chaand she wants to see him in that sherwani, it made Viren's day. That is the reason even though he did not eat anything from morining he so hyper as if he ate so many chocolates.
The way he knelt down infront of her and said meri rajkumari chandramukhi (wow it was so beautiful) tumahara rajkumar (oh I am so dead with the dialogues)😳😳😳
You can't wait to upload scenes and I can't wait to write my thoughts but I have watch it clearly, I watched on YT it wasn't clear.

[/QUOTE]

I knowww, they were so in sync with each other !! I loved how Nivi kept sneaking glances at Viren and then how she did the pooja while looking at him, his smile was to die for when she looked up while doing the aarti and completed it while looking at him !! 😳 And Virsn have always gotten the best dialogues but tonight the CT's out did themselves !! Because Nivi was not the only one feeling the impact of all those dialogues, i'm sure all of us melted like butter when he was saying all of those dialogues to Nivi !! *sigh*
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: milee1014

Yes dear, How is your internet, did you kill anyone yet. πŸ˜†
But I have to say, me, U and Anju think a lot alike. Maybe we all have cross connections.πŸ˜†
But I am so dead after watching the episode and it wasn't even clear, the 48 hours wait was worth it.
Did you all notice how Nivi looked at Viren while doing her pooja. She knew he will be watching her and she wanted to make sure to tell him thru her eyes that even though she is doing this pooja out of duty its her trust and respect for him which counts more.

Lolzz ! we did it again !! I said the same thing too in reply to your previous post about Nivi doing the pooja and looking at him !! 😳 And his happiness and smile had no limit !! 😳

tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
so glad I am working from home today as my old ones school is closed, And watching today's episodes non stop with silly grin on my face and my daughter is like why are you smiling mom, can I watch with you?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(she is 4 btw)

I told her watching it is my work, god forgive me for this.