Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: xaviara

It was more then mindblowing Anju !! It was out of this world ! and that Diya scene ! Not a dream !!! 😳😉 Go and watch !!! 😆

😭😭😭😭
Please somebody give me you tube links....my other ones are not working...I am dying to see it ...Have waited for 72 hrs
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: suchitra_1

good morning girls
how was the episode today!?

Out of this world Suchi !! We are all in NivRen heaven because we are so dead after watching the epi !!! 😳

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good Morning/Evening girls, sorry I just ran to watch the episode before coming here. I could not bear it any longer. Sorry holding my ears.
Wow!!! just mind blowing. And tell you what didn't I tell you yesterday taht they will use the stanza for dream and that's what happened I am so happy, And my dream scene too became reality. Oh I am on cloud 9 and up above.
The youtube wasn't clear so I cannot give my complete thoughts but we all got to know what the Evil Psycho Witch the Bellatrix The Chanchal has planned.

Oh I am so dead watching NivRen scenes.😳 Specially the smile on Viren's face Oh my God its just so sweet.

For my thought you guys have to wait until I watch the episode clearly.

Until then let me read all your posts, you guys are going very fast.

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yep I think those photos were just for publicity because they could not show Sid and Viren in their shwerwani's or the twist would have been out so they took all those pics in their normal attire !!

Very true Navz. And i think Divya does walkout without confronting, else she would know that it was Viren in pink. Or the SBS segment reported incorrectly. Anything can happen....

And remember in the earlier episodes when they (Divya-Nivi) had entered the sood mansion for first time and CC had insulted them. Divya just walked out of their house furious about the treatment meted out to them... She is capable of walking out...
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Out of this world Suchi !! We are all in NivRen heaven because we are so dead after watching the epi !!! 😳

Hey Navi, Oh God good to see you dear. Your internet is working. Me too in NivRen heaven and the smile on specially on Viren's face was killing.

xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

😭
Please somebody give me you tube links....my other ones are not working...I am dying to see it ...Have waited for 72 hrs

here you go sweetie !!

http://www.meratvforum.com/2010/12/watch-chand-chupa-badal-mein-20th.html

Edited by xaviara - 13 years ago
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resh.....

I think Divya will come to know the truth tomorrow........because we have the bole chudiya sequence coming up.......and article said that they will move the legs on the song..........so the misunderstanding should be gone right.........

Yes dear u r right. Unless bole chudiyan is a dream Sid thinking about Divya ðŸ˜†
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: milee1014

Good Morning/Evening girls, sorry I just ran to watch the episode before coming here. I could not bear it any longer. Sorry holding my ears.

Wow!!! just mind blowing. And tell you what didn't I tell you yesterday taht they will use the stanza for dream and that's what happened I am so happy, And my dream scene too became reality. Oh I am on cloud 9 and up above.
The youtube wasn't clear so I cannot give my complete thoughts but we all got to know what the Evil Psycho Witch the Bellatrix The Chanchal has planned.

Oh I am so dead watching NivRen scenes.😳 Specially the smile on Viren's face Oh my God its just so sweet.

For my thought you guys have to wait until I watch the episode clearly.

Until then let me read all your posts, you guys are going very fast.

Hi Milee..unfortunately I have not seen the episode and I am reading all these posts and crying..I so badly want to see it and none of mylinks are working... And now I have to run for a meeting..Will be back in an hr or so..Till then wait for my comments once I see it.
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

😭

here you go sweety:

pt1:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmnRYx2XzZU[/YOUTUBE]
pt2:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu0s2ZX1CKA[/YOUTUBE]

pt3:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFhINsXRdVg[/YOUTUBE]
pt4:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98PAfwbXe08[/YOUTUBE]Edited by tamushi - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😭

Just sent you those link sweetie. It was an awesome episode. Nivren rocked today. ðŸ˜Š