Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jonakjole thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Lovely! But I think story is going too fast! Waiting for the update. :)
Sameeha786 thumbnail
The Restauraunt - FF

Chapter 3

The next day, Geet was in Khurana Constructions, in her cabin working peacefully. Maan and Geet tried their best to work professionally but they couldn't help but steal glances at each other, or hold each other's hands under the table, or take a peek at each other through the blinds.

Maan had also started smiling a lot more recently, he even laughed one day and he also raised the salary of every employee in Khurana Constructions.

Everyone in Khurana Constructions knew that Maan was commited. Some girls were happy and they congratulated Geet and Maan, but some girls weren't very happy as they wanted Maan for themselves.

And that's when Sasha decided to have a go at Geet for 'stealing' her Maan away from her. The first thing Sasha noticed when Geet entered Khurana Constructions this morning was the beautiful diamond ring on her left ring finger. Sasha felt herself completely burning up inside. This is not what she wanted, and she was determined to get that ring off her finger.

Geet: "Can I help you Sasha Maam?" she said, correcting some files

Sasha looked at the ring on Geet's finger and narrowed her eyes.

Sasha: "Yes, you can actually. I came here to talk about you and Maan" she said taking a seat without Geet's permission.

Geet looked at Sasha. She knew that Sasha was the type of person who was spoilt and she basically got everything she wanted.

Geet: "What about us?" she said, standing up to get another file from the shelf.

Sasha also stood up and went up to her. So now she was standing pretty close to Geet.

Sasha: "I want you... To stay away from MY Maan" she said emphasizing on the word 'my'.

Geet turned around, shocked at what she just said.

Geet: "Excuse me?" she said in disbelief

Sasha: "If you don't stay away from Maan then... I'll kill him. I'll make sure he dies right in front of your eyes" she said, an evil smile forming onto her mouth.

Geet gulped. What did she want? Ignore what Sasha says, or watch Maan die?

Geet and Sasha didn't know that Maan was listening to their conversation. He was standing at the entrance, watching and listening.

Geet: "I... Fine" is all she could say. She made a mental note to tell Maan about this when he got out of his meeting.

Sasha: "And dont even think about telling the police... Or Maan. Otherwise... You know what will happen" she said and turned around to walk away. But she stopped immediately in her trance.

Sasha: "MK... What are you doing here?" she said nervously

Maan: "I just came to see what you were doing here. In Geet's cabin" he said and looked at a terrified, and shaking Geet.

Sasha: "I just came here to get a file" she said

Maan: "Sasha, you do know that we have the phone's to communicate. You didn't have to come all the way here" he said and gave a very dangerous glare to Sasha

Sasha just flipped her hair, and walked off.

Maan looked at Geet, and Geet tried her best to look confident.

Geet: "Do you want anything, Sir" she said not looking at Maan.

Maan closed the blinds, and locked the door. He then walked over to Geet and looked deeply into her eyes.

Maan: "Did Sasha say anything to you?" he whispered

Geet opened her mouth to say something, but remembered what Sasha said and closed her mouth again.

Geet shook her head.

Geet: "No, sir" she said and looked away.

Maan: "When you look away from me, it means your lying Geet. Please tell me the truth" he said

Geet pushed Maan, making Maan tumble backwards. Maan grabbed the chair to balance himself, and then he looked at Geet angrily.

Geet: "Sir, we are in office. We should try and be professional at all times" she said and sat back down on her chair, pretending to get back to work.

Maan looked at Geet for the last time, and then walked off, slamming the door behind him. Geet hid her face in her hands and started crying to herself. They just got engaged, and they fell out already. Geet wished she could just undo what happened. But she knew this was life.

Geet opened the blinds and saw Maan deeply engrossed in some sort of work. She knocked on the window to get Maan's attention.

Maan heard this but decided to ignore her. She said we should be professional when we are in office, and that's what he was doing. He decided to listen to Geet and show her what professionalism in office means.

Geet slumped back on her chair. She looked at Maan through the window every minute, but he wasn't noticing. She looked at the phone and decided to phone Maan. Thankfully Maan answered.

Maan: "Hello?" he snapped

Geet: "Hey Maan" she said sadly

Maan: "You forgot to add the sir at the end of my name. After all, you need to try and be professional in office at all times" he said copying what Geet said

Geet looked at Maan through the window and hung up. She went over to the window, and closed the blinds and exited her cabin.

Maan seemed to be out of his cabin as well, talking to Adi. Maan saw Geet going somewhere.

Maan: "Geet... Where do you think your going?" he snapped

Geet: "Break" she said loudly and looked at Sasha. She gave her a disgusted look and left to go to the canteen.

Pinky saw the anger between Maan and Geet. She knew that Sasha must have done something. She looked at Sasha in disbelief and followed her.

Adi also looked at Sasha, shook his head in exasperation and sighed.

Maan: "Everyone, get back to work" he snapped and stomped off to his cabin.

Geet bought a cheese and onion sandwich and slumped onto her seat in despair. Pinky sat with her.

Pinky: "Kya hua, yaar? I thought everything worked out" she said eating chips

Geet: "That kaminee Sasha. It's all because of her. She threatened me to stay away from Maan and if I don't, she'll kill him. I don't know what to do and because I pushed Maan and said something to him, he doesn't want to talk to me either" she said in one breath and sighed

Pinky: "Wo Sasha kitne jealous hai yaar. Mein aagar teri jagaa mein hoti, toh mein Maan ko sab kuch patati" she said munching on a burger this time

Geet: "But Sasha also told me, that if I tell Maan or the Police she'll kill him" she said in despair

Pinky: "She told you not to TELL Maan right? You can write to him, can't you?" she said, drinking coke.

Geet's face brightened up.

Geet: "Thanks Pinky" she said, wolfed down her sandwich, and then exited the canteen.

Precap: Geet saw Maan kissing Sasha on the lips. Another misunderstanding?

Leave long comments and hit the like button if you enjoyed it!

Edited by Sameeha786 - 13 years ago
wajiha-1 thumbnail
ufff hate that sasha 😡
well awesome update
loved it
plzzz do continue soon
i rok thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great update but the precapppp. Plse can't wait for the next update. So continue soon
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Great part!!
Thanks for the PM....
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
are yaar yeh kya precap diya hai yaar
its sooooo disturbing
ek problem solve nahi hui ke dusari khadi ho gayi
divareena thumbnail
oh no, what was maan doing kissing geet. I have a feeling that geet is going to leave him. 😭😭😭
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update Sameeha....plz update  the next part soon
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ufffffffff that ka***** saasha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
can you plz poison her coffee?????????/
or throw her from third floor of KC?////
GurruKiDeewani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2