FF: Angel - Pt 9 - Pg 22 / 20th Apr

saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Guys! Hope you are all well.. There is another idea running in my head which I want to pen down.. I seem to have been bitten by the writing bug😆 Anyway I really hope you will all like this FF as well as it's a totally different concept..

Prologue

Aham Modi the heir and future CEO of Modi group of companies was raging mad and nobody in his family had ever seen him so mad before and they did not really know how to control him. Today was supposed to be his wedding day but his future bride had pulled a disgusting stunt and disgraced his whole family along with him. Aham looked at his mom and said

Aham: I told you I did not want to marry that good for nothing girl but you all let kaka force me to accept this alliance and now look what has happened!

Kokila: Please calm down Aham dikra.. We did not know she would stoop so low and disgrace us all..

Aham: I told you all I want to marry someone I love and don't want and arranged marriage then what was the need to force me?

Chirag:That's because this alliance would profit us in business Aham and you know it!

Aham: I don't believe you are still thinking about your precious business after what happened today kaka. Well you know what? This is my life and I plan to live it as I want. I'm done listening to you and accepting all the decisions you force upon me. I can't live like this anymore and I'm leaving this house.

Kokila: What do you mean you are leaving this house? Please don't take any hasty decisions Aham..

Aham with tears in his eyes: No mom.. I can't live like this anymore.. I feel suffocated here.. I can't breath freely in this house.. You all forced this alliance on me even when I kept refusing.. I've never been this humuliated in my life before.. It's all because of her.. I'm never going to forgive her and I'll never come back in this house either.. Please don't ever try to contact me as I'll always remember my bitter past everytime you'll do so and I want to forget everything..

Saying so Aham took his luggage and left Modi Mansion to start a new life.

I'll post the first part soon guys.. I hope you liked it..
Edited by saina01 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohh my God... was it Gopi who did the no show after getting Kinjal's message... plzz continue soon... am dying to read the next chapter
..anisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i hope that girl isnt Gopi....can it be Anita??
anyways nice concept...update soon😊
maaneet93 thumbnail
i wanna know what happens next!!!!
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Fiza ben,
suspense ka keeda kata tumhe bhi. Nothing abt the gal n aham leaving, cnt digest until u give me next chapter.
Btw lovely start.
saina01 thumbnail

Part 1

Aham Modi is the proud CEO of AM (Aham Modi) group of companies. He started his own company five years back and it is now the top most company of the world and everyone wants to do business with him. He is not a ruthless and heartless business that he comes accross as. In fact he is a very compationate man and looks after all his employees. One of his employees, Jeetu bhai has passed away and he is currently on his way to pay his respects to his family and offer them any help they might need.

Aham parks his car in front of Jeetu bhai's house and was just about to knock on the already open door when he hears some commotion inside. He walks in the house without any second thoughts and what he witnesses makes his raging mad. A middle aged woman was beating the life out of a poor girl who was crying non stop and begging for mercy. The cruel woman kept cursing the poor girl who was badly bruised and bleeding and kept kicking her. Seeing all this Aham could not stop himself and shouted at the woman and rushed to help the poor girl. Aham knelt next to the girl and put his coat around her shoulders as her clothes were badly torn and helped her to her feet. He then turned his attention to the older woman and spoke to her angrily

Aham: How dare you treat this innocent girl like this? Are you even human? People treat animals better than you are treating this girl!!

Urmila: Who are you to come into my house and question me like this? And you are sidding with this good for nothing girl? First she was the cause for her parents death and look at her badluck! She killed my husband as soon as she stepped into my house. I'm going to kill her today!

Saying so Urmila took a step towards the girl who whimpered in fear. Seeing the girl so frightened Aham wrapped his arms around her and hugged her to himself and gave Urmila a threatening look. Urmila stopped in her tracks and looked at the girl with venom and said bitterly

Urmila: Get out of my house right now! I don't care what happens to you! You are on your own from now on.. I'll enjoy seeing you ripped apart when you start living on the streets! You can die for all I care! I would have killed you with my bare hands today..

Aham: Of course she won't stay here anymore and who told you the she does not have anyone and that she'll be living on the streets.. She has me by her side now and I'll stand by her for life and I will never let anyone harm her! Oh and I will also not spare anyone who tries to harm her!

Saying so Aham took the girl who was still crying bitterly to his car and once they were both seating started driving towards his apartment. Aham did not know why but he felt a pain in his heart when he saw her crying her heart out. As soon as he parked his car in the undergroud parking of his apartment building Aham ushered the girl towards the lift and took her to his home which will be her home as well from now on.

Aham switched the lights on as soon as they both stepped in and he was surprised to notice that they both stepped in with their right foot just like married couples do. He smiled as soon as this thought crossed his mind and asked the girl to make herself comfortable in the living room while he went to fetch the first aid box. Aham returned a couple of minutes later to find the girls standing nervously in the same spot he left her. He sighed and came and stood in front of her. Aham lifted her face and made her look into his eyes and when he got her attention her said

Aham: You are badly hurt and I need to dress your wounds. I know we don't know anything about each other but I will never let any harm come your way. Trust me..

The girl looked deeply in his eyes and said: I trust you..

Saying so she removed his coat and let him dress her wounds. Aham cursed under his breath when he saw the bruises, cuts and scars on the girl's back felt his anger rising again but controlled himself as he did not want to scare her with his temper. After he was done dressing her wounds he took her to his bedroom and gave her some of his clothes and asked her to change in the bathroom and he went to the kitchen to fix both of them a quick dinner.

The girl came out after ten minutes and Aham could not help but smile at how cute and tiny she looked in his clothes. They both sat down at the dinning table and Aham looked at her sheepishly while he served her the sandwich he made and said

Aham: Sorry but this is the only thing I can make..

The girl smiled sweetly at him, her first genuine smile after a long time and Aham was simply bowled over by that smile of hers. They both finished their dinner in silence and sat on the couch in the living room with a cup of coffee each and Aham smiled and said

Aham: We don't even know each others names yet.. I'm Aham Modi.. The CEO of Modi group of companies where Jeetu bhai used to work.

Tears started streaming down the girls name as soon as she heard Jeetu bhai's name and Aham rushed to her side and sitting down next to her started rubbing her back to calm her down

Aham: I'm so sorry.. I did not mean to make you cry.. I should not have mentioned him..

The girl wiped her tears and shook her head

Girl: It's ok.. You don't have to appologise.. You did nothing wrong..

The girl took a deep breath and said

Girl: I'm Gopi.. My parents passed away when I was very young and Jeetu mama took me in.. He loved me a lot but my mami always hated me.. She never sent me to school and made me do all the house work instead and she would beat me everyday.. When mamaji passed away she blamed me for his death and her attrocities increased.. She was forcing me to marry her nephew who gave her a huge sum of money to marry me off to him and she started beating me when I refused and that's when you walked in.

Gopi was crying bitterly by the time she finished telling Aham about her life and he took her in a hug and tried to calm her down. He could not believe that such cruel people exist in today's world as well. He was disgusted at how Gopi has been illtreated all these years and vowed to bring happiness back in her life. Aham vowed to fill her life with so much happiness that she will never think about her dark past again.

After sometime Aham realised that Gopi had fallen asleep in his arms and he lifted her feet and put them on the sofa and stayed in the same position holding her all night and he did not even realise when he fell asleep as well. Both Gopi and Aham stirred at the same time and they both thought that they had never had such a comfy and peaceful sleep in a long time. Gopi blushed a deep red when she realised she was half lying in Aham's arms and Aham smiles happily when he sees her blush. Gopi quickly got out of his arms and sat on the sofa next to Aham and said with a guilty voice

Gopi: I'm really sorry you had to sleep in such an uncomfortable position all night..

Aham took Gopi's hand in his and said: Hey you don't have to feel sorry for anything.. Infact I should thank you as I have not slept this well in the last five years.. And one more thing Gopi.. This house is not just mine but yours as well from now on and feel free to change anything you want.. I will never complain.. and I'm always there if you ever need anything of if you want to talk.. Never hesitate to come to me even if it's two o'clock in the morning..

Gopi smiled at him and said: I really don't know how to thank you Ahamji..

Aham smiled back at her and said: You don't need to thank me Gopi.. I'm just following my heart and I want you to do the same..

Saying so Aham kissed Gopi gently on her forehead and told her he was going to get ready or else he'll be late for work. Gopi looked at Aham's retreating back and sighed and thanked God for sending this angel in her life.

That's it guys.. I'm changing the title to Angel.. Please leave your comments..
saina01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: upasana.diya

ohh my God... was it Gopi who did the no show after getting Kinjal's message... plzz continue soon... am dying to read the next chapter

Well you'll have to read the coming parts to know that😉
saina01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..anisha..

i hope that girl isnt Gopi....can it be Anita??
anyways nice concept...update soon😊

thank you anisha.. I'm really glad you liked it..
Hmm.. I won't say anything as I don't want to kill the suspence😆
saina01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

Fiza ben,
suspense ka keeda kata tumhe bhi. Nothing abt the gal n aham leaving, cnt digest until u give me next chapter.
Btw lovely start.

thank you Sadhli ben.. I'm so happy you liked it.. All I can say is get ready for the next fairy tale😆
..anisha.. thumbnail
Nice.....Ahem taking care of Gopi😳.....update soon😊