i love u unconditionally !!! on ar

nacima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hello guys, i wrote this yesterday and i want to share it with u, i don't know if i'll make it a one hsot or an ff, anyway i 'll continue it if u wann know what happends next!!!!
i really need your support.
commnet guys
love u all nacima

part 1:

the moon shone britely into the window , illuminating the room along with some candles.flowers were tossed all over the flour and the bed , and there she was sitting in the middle of the bed, resting her chin on her knees, her heart was beating fastely against her chest, the feeling mixture was making her confused, as we can see the dry tears on her cheeks, well !!...she cried a lot, it was normal, feeling herself separated from her parents, obviously, she will miss them a lot : her father pampering her, her mother taking care of her and her sister taking her side and supporting her. but that feeling was nothing against that one which is making her feel excited, happy , proud being ARMAAN's wife , yes !!! now she's Mrs. RIDDHIMA ARMAAN MALIK!!!
finally , she 's armaan legal wife , after so much suffering, everything is ok now.
she looked up as she haerd someone locking the door, it can't be other else then her life, uski zendugi ka maksad ,armaan , she felt more nervous feeling him coming closer and closer, she cluched the bed sheet with her toes, armaan was aproching with a smirk as he noticed that .
that state of hers was arousing hime more.
armaan walked slowly upto the bed, he kept looking at her never take his eyes off of riddhima, she was wearing a red bridal lehenga , a long with matching jewellery.
armaan: can i see my dulhan, plz??? i can't beleive that riddhima, we're finally married, u're sitting here next to me as my wife, no one has the right to touch u but me, i just wanna feel u tonight!!!
riddhima turned red crimsom, she smiled at his word, feeling the love and respect in aech word.
armaan take her ghunghat off her head, trying to look at her angelic face, but she kept looking down not daring to look in his eyes, she knew that if she does ,she will loose all her senses.
armaan: (in a husky voice) dekhona riddhima (remember AR dekhona song...wow it was fabulous!!!!)
riddhima: armaan plz...(breathing heavily)
she was trembling and shivering...feeling him leaning on her, the fear was growing inside her.
armaan: kya houa jaan!! why are u shivering like that?
riddhima kept silent.
armaan: darr lag rahi ho kya???
riddhima: armaaan !!!
armaan: haan!! armaan ki jaan !!
riddhima was feeling much nervous, she clutched the bed sheet with her toes, armaan smiled at her sweet gesture.
armaan: there's no need to be scared baby!! i promised myself not letting anything or anyone hurt you, how could hurt u by myself???
riddhima: woh...ye ...it's not like that armaan.
armaan: u don't trust me ?
she immediately put her fingers on his lips.
ri: don't u ever dare to say that again !! khud se zyaada tumpe bharosa karti ho !! , u were supporting me in all my meseries, i could not mot trust my self but i will always trust u blindely !!
armaan was amazed by her words .
ar : then what is the matter riddhima ?, we are partners now , u can share all your worries with me , and i'll make it to be only me .
she smiled a little at his possessivness and said.
ri: armaan the fact is that i'm worried about our first night, and idon't want u in any way to be desepointed.
ar: how could i be desepointed ???
he said wondering about what she just said , riddhima was more nervous now !!! , she's avoiding his eyes, turning to the other side , she tried to stand up, but she couldn't armaan clutched her hand, asking her to sit again infront of him.
her feelings is making him confused, but in the same time he decided to remove all her worries.
ar: plz riddhima , bolona !!
ri: armaan , u have seen a lot of girls before i came to your life ...i'll bet they were all ...like u want a girl to be ...yeah of course they were ...after all they were armaan's girlfreinds...and...i don't think that i can be as pretty as they are ...but i want to be perfect in your eyes armaan...armaan you're the most important person in my life ...i love u ...and i'll do anything to make u happy...i  can't bear any desepoinment ...specially if i was the reason behind it !!!

armaan was deepely touched with her words, he then held her hands and kissed them. now he can understand why she was feeling that way, but he decided to tease her first!!
ar: ok!! let me check first (winking at her) , then i'll tell u if you worth to be Mrs. basket armaan malik or not !!
he made her stand up, taking a step back, looking at every part of her, that was making her blush even more ...

index:

part 1 - page 1

part 2 - page 6

part 3 - page 8

promo - page 13

part 4 - page 19

part 5 - page 26

part 6 - page 37

part 7 - page 46

Edited by nacima - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ARCaskettFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nyc post
do continue n plzz add me in ur pm list
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice part frnd.
The start was superb.
Armaan and ridhima married. Thats a good idea frnd.
Plz add me in ur pm list.
Update nxt part sooooooon.
T.c.
Anuj.
karankideewanix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sweety!!!!

Gr8 concept of AR MARRIED!!!
Luv da scenario of hw u strtd it off!!!!
Keep it up!!!! :)
Plz do cont soooooooooon...................

Luv
Alisha
-wild- thumbnail
wow so amazing yar
wel do continue
thnx for the pm
love u
salina
vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb.....👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
plz cont soon
thnx 4 d PM
liveforever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome!! Loved The concept of AR married!! :)
PLease do continue it :)
falcon.star thumbnail
loved it........ plzzz PM me next time u update ,,,,,,,,,
diyachill thumbnail
nice part...plz continue......worth reading.....
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
already cmnt see on pg 1 👍🏼