Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocogurl thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What did KJo ask and then Amitabh responded with something about SRK? Couldn't catch that part..
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocogurl

What did KJo ask and then Amitabh responded with something about SRK? Couldn't catch that part..

soemthing like do u have a problem with any stars
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I wanna know his problem with SRK...ab kya hua?!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
W*H did he mean when he said he dislikes Aishu's timings?!!! W*H does that mean...timings for what...Big B...UGHHH!!!!
here is another promo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxhKqiB8vas

Originally posted by: sweet coco

W*H did he mean when he said he dislikes Aishu's timings?!!! W*H does that mean...timings for what...Big B...UGHHH!!!!

lol y r u getting so hyper?
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL!! Big B wished srk and srk never responded😆 and he's asking Kjo to ask him🤣 now on Srk episode, kjo will ask srk and we'll wait for the reply..first bebo to priyanka and now big b to Srk..why don't they confront in their own time?? haha I think no stars have any problem with anyone..all publicity lol

Originally posted by: Zareena

LOL!! Big B wished srk and srk never responded😆 and he's asking Kjo to ask him🤣 now on Srk episode, kjo will ask srk and we'll wait for the reply..first bebo to priyanka and now big b to Srk..why don't they confront in their own time?? haha I think no stars have any problem with anyone..all publicity lol

i think this comment was light-hearted, that is eactly y they muted it!! srk-amitabh have sorted out their issues
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bolly007

i think this comment was light-hearted, that is eactly y they muted it!! srk-amitabh have sorted out their issues

yeah they have long time back. Probably when Kya aap paanchi.. started. I miss that show😔 But seriously none of the stars have problems..one minute we see deepika sonam comments with wars then we see bebo and priyanka and later we see them hugging and laughing lol..