Pointless track with pointless cameos ..BLEH!

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
KNEW IT ! the moment anyone from the stupid arse crapfest enters, the show will loose its original uniqueness and go the "stereotypical" boring way!๐Ÿคข

This so called "new" track is nothing but stereotypical!
Why are they hell bent on leaving no stone unturned to put their big butts in to "make Shravan responsible" ! Why the hell do they have to freaking interfere?!? Shravan is no 5 year old kid....he's a 25 or so year old man, he can do it himself and in fact has taken the initiative himself! Then why is every one so darn ready to take his independence and his right to think and do away from him and make him some handicap?!๐Ÿ˜ณ

And what the heck is up with the "jealousy" track?! Shravan has already realized his love for Saachi and also confessed to her and taken all the blame on him such that he's been kicked out of his own darn house while she rolls in fat arse lap of luxury?!
There's not a single way that this "jealousy" track for Shravan could be justified! PERIOD!

Yeah...bring in the "jealousy" track.....but not for Shravan.....for Saachi! Because apparently it is her who needs the awakening and certainly not Shravan!

Anyhoo...Hasta la vista to this forum  ! It was good to be one of the starting members of this forum from page 1.....but apparently now this place seems more alien with the sudden change since last couple of days and will become all the more alien till this track and the so called cameos last.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Ramy - if there were anything like double like or triple like I would have pressed those buttons.

I support and ditto each and every word of your post and if allowable I would have used even coarser language ๐Ÿ˜†

The only thing that I dont support is 'hasta la vista " from this forum because if member like you and Fary remain absent - the fun will be gone .

-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lets give it a chance..U noe BHPH always has surprises in store for us..lets wait and see..It always stands on our expectations rite?
jalpa_23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well  that was an article it's not always true and it is important how the story will be presented to the audience. I really do not like all these articles as there will be no suspense and we ruin our excitement by believing that now we knwo what is going to happen which might not happen.
RohaniChopda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you on some parts, but disagree on others.. I do agree with the fact that everyone should just STOP trying to make Shravan more independent and responsible, etc. because he's not a 5 year old kid who needs help. The only way to make him independent is by letting him figure it out on HIS OWN! That's the best thing. If everyone keeps interfering it's just going to make things worse, he'll never learn. What I don't agree with is your thoughts on Sanchi. I do think that she should be doing more, but at the same time I'm not judging her so fast, I think she will show more initiative later on. Hopefully it's before she is forced to marry someone else. 
Anyways, I just think that as long as things stay humurous and get better once KW comes in, then I won't really mind it. As long as Shravan and Sanchi end up together, and not Sanchi and someone else..I'm good.๐Ÿ˜›
Also @ jalpa_23 .. I agree with the article thing. It does ruin the surprise, yet we all continue to read them still lol! 
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
show ki to band bajnewali ko hai hi but This forum will be flooding soon with Kw - BS fans war... why all this drama when its not needed............I am also thinking to remain away but can't just bcoz of ankita sharma aka saanchi....๐Ÿ˜‰
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
what is up with everyone leaving? amy, don't go! this forum will be deserted without you and your long posts with lots of emoticons๐Ÿ˜†

right now i agree with jalpa.. don't let your hopes get crushed by reading that article.. the track might actually turn it to be better than you expect.
atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey amy whats this about leaving

you cannot do that
we have been part of this forum since i don't know when

i agree with lots of things you said dear , but you have forgotten one thing that bhph is unique in not stretching its track for long

and i don't suppose for even one second that the treatment of this track will be stereotypical

no definitely not .............everything right from begining to now every track however stupid or sensible has been given a different touch

so this track will be different too

and thats the whole beauty

if you really are bidding adieu i won't stop but do keep watching the episodes who knows you may find something to discuss and return๐Ÿ˜‰
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi_lover_guy

show ki to band bajnewali ko hai hi but This forum will be flooding soon with Kw - BS fans war... why all this drama when its not needed............I am also thinking to remain away but can't just bcoz of ankita sharma aka saanchi....๐Ÿ˜‰

true dlg
this show has hit a roadblock, needs some super dhamaka to b back on track.
and all u guys who r for so long in this forum plz dont leave,am getting addicted to this forum more than BHPH.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅบ
Mr.Zk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you Amy ....

But Dont leave the Forum...Miss your Posts...Try to be in touch with BHPH and this Forum...May be this track will not become the Crappiest That How much we think...CVs may handle it in Light hearten Way.... Wish you to be Back and Actively Participate Again Amy...