Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mr.Zk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: chocolate_boy

BHPH lost its charm and is just existing coz of savan.

Exactly Said...Still the show is airing on Sony just Becoz of SaaVan...
spicy_tikka thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Shipra_S

Am in two minds what to say......on one hand i really don't want you to leave Amy! You will be highly missed if you do that, and you know that! Then why break our hearts dear? 🥺         But on the other hand, i am in love with this track. May be am the only member who is actually looking forward to this track.🤔 But i just can't help it since am indeed liking this development. I totally understand your POV Amy. You have grown up watching American Telly, which is definitely much more advanced n sensible. But i have grown up watching these melodramatic shows.😆 And the usual Ekta Kapoor stuff! That's why i like these kinds of tracks. The other thing is, though you are finding ''jealousy'' illogical now, since the two already love each other ; but you know, i have watched umpteen such ''after-marriage'' jealousy tracks!😆 and everytime i loved it. 'Coz in my opinion such tracks are spicy to watch n being an Indian, i love spicy stuff! 😃 😆.....
But be assured, this track won't last for long.May be till the beginning of next year. That's it. And CVs will keep it light hearted, that's for sure.😃
As for the forum, well it's Monday today, n till now there's no fighting-sh*ting!😉.....i don't think KW fans will create a ruckus here! 😳

lol shipra ure not the only one! cos im also in love with this new track, since its gonna b humurous....and light-hearted.....and i would also like to see shravan get a lil bit possessive, 😛
Although i DO NOT WANT THIS TRACK TO LAST FOR A WHOLE FREAKING MONTH! thts wt i herd..i hope its not true! if it is den it might just get boringg....