Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandy.21 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Amy...I am Now Back to the Forum...Heard a Bad news u r leaving the forum..Why Amy Dear..Plz be here...miss you a lot and your Posts...try to watch BHPH and u may find to discuss ...Plz do come Back...
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
AMy Dear just had to post in ur post buddy it's of no use thsui show has already been drowned into gutter
ChocolateChick thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😲 Noooooo! Amy don't go!

I agree this track is not needed, since they already love each other and the whole jealouse thing doesn't make any sense. I think they'll bring the other guy in for Shravan to move faster with his groing up and earning the amount that's needed to stop the divorce, you know, as extra boost.

Let's just hope they do it nice and there's a lot of comedy, because we don't want to loose forum members who keep it alive here 😕

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the sweet replies guys!

But i know what the forum is going to look like starting this monday and up till the day this stupid track lasts and i know it'll make me cringe! Just the thought of it repels me 1599 miles away! like seriously!

You guys would be like "😳" right now reading mine and Fary's reasons...but you'll know it when tomorrow comes! trust me..lol
Jignsh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This our forum why leave it for some crap cameo.
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jignsh65

This our forum why leave it for some crap cameo.

The cameo has been extended form 2 weeks to one month already . 😆
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg amy u leaving my friend. Ive been away 1 day and i read this sad news. I totally understand ur feelings. I wont try 2 convince u to stay bcoz Ive been feelings d same lately but i will wait 4 mon b4 i decide to leave too. I love a peaceful and friendly forum so hopefully that wont be compromised next week. All i can say is i will miss reading ur posts coz i love d way u express urself. Come back soon dear.
I have bid adieu also to the only Indian soap I watched. 😛 Retards have invaded me TV, oh my.
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
BHPH lost its charm and is just existing coz of savan.
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Am in two minds what to say......on one hand i really don't want you to leave Amy! You will be highly missed if you do that, and you know that! Then why break our hearts dear? 🥺         But on the other hand, i am in love with this track. May be am the only member who is actually looking forward to this track.🤔 But i just can't help it since am indeed liking this development. I totally understand your POV Amy. You have grown up watching American Telly, which is definitely much more advanced n sensible. But i have grown up watching these melodramatic shows.😆 And the usual Ekta Kapoor stuff! That's why i like these kinds of tracks. The other thing is, though you are finding ''jealousy'' illogical now, since the two already love each other ; but you know, i have watched umpteen such ''after-marriage'' jealousy tracks!😆 and everytime i loved it. 'Coz in my opinion such tracks are spicy to watch n being an Indian, i love spicy stuff! 😃 😆.....
But be assured, this track won't last for long.May be till the beginning of next year. That's it. And CVs will keep it light hearted, that's for sure.😃
As for the forum, well it's Monday today, n till now there's no fighting-sh*ting!😉.....i don't think KW fans will create a ruckus here! 😳
Edited by Shipra_S - 13 years ago