Sweta 's choreography..

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I strongly feel that this lady is just whiling her time away in reality shows and all. She is an excellent dancer, we all know, but today I felt she should be a choreographer. She is a dancer who can innovate and can make people like Dolly make such graceful moves. She is a good dance director, and should concentrate in this profession seriously.

I hope she thinks seriously about this talent of hers and open a choreography school or dance school...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

yh defo evry1 has sed tht she is a wicked dancer, evn farah did... she shud mayb enter a dance competition like JDJ or like u sed open a dance school

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
she got acclaims for her dance from Saroj Khan also...and she should utilise this God-gifted talent of hers, than wasting time on iss jungle mein...all these shows might fetch her immediate money, but if she slowly starts a dance academy, she can carry it on for many more years..

she is that quality as a dancer..

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOW.....this kinda post is unexpected and you surprised me πŸ˜†
Anyway, back to the topic, I think the same way. She seriously needs to concentrate on dance as she is just an amazing and graceful dancer.....but don't know what is stopping her!! I wholeheartedly loved today's dance sequence as it was worth watching ❀️
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: romiosugar

WOW.....this kinda post is unexpected and you surprised me πŸ˜†
Anyway, back to the topic, I think the same way. She seriously needs to concentrate on dance as she is just an amazing and graceful dancer.....but don't know what is stopping her!! I wholeheartedly loved today's dance sequence as it was worth watching ❀️

I never surprise anyone my dear...this is not the first time, I am writing about Sweta's dance...

if you read my posts with a cool brain, you would have noticed this long time back. Because this same sentence, I have written many many times before also about Sweta, and her dance...

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bani ,she has participated in many reality shows n   judged as well in dance reality show AMV , so she knows well about dance skills . hats off to shweta dt she solely  choreographed her dance well n  taught dolly some good   steps dts why dance became  fabulous..    some months ago  i read one article in which its written , ekta going to open a school in which shweta ronit n others ceebs would teach students about acting n dance skillls......
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

I never surprise anyone my dear...this is not the first time, I am writing about Sweta's dance...

if you read my posts with a cool brain, you would have noticed this long time back. Because this same sentence, I have written many many times before also about Sweta, and her dance...

I have not really read your post before, but whenever I do read someone's post, I do read it thoroughly and try to get meaning out of it before I jump to the conclusion. However, I somehow saw that you usually comments against Shweta!!  That is why it was kinda unexpected to me. Anyway, that is not the point here so let it be and glad to see your post regarding Shweta's dance!!! It really means a lot.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

bani ,she has participated in many reality shows n   judged as well in dance reality show AMV , so she knows well about dance skills . hats off to shweta dt she solely  choreographed her dance well n  taught dolly some good   steps dts why dance became  fabulous..    some months ago  i read one article in which its written , ekta going to open a school in which shweta ronit n others ceebs would teach students about acting n dance skillls......

did u read that article, when Ronit Roy was upset with Sweta, as she was trying to direct him in his stepsπŸ˜†..I have also, when she sat as one of the judges or performed in front of Karishma Kapoor, how Karishma Kapoor's face turned out to be...

I do not want to enter into an argument with any of you...but I know Ronit Riy, Sweta Tiwari, Ekta Kapoor way more than you guys. I think I have already given you hints about that some time back....I do not have any intention or time to argue with you people
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

she got acclaims for her dance from Saroj Khan also...and she should utilise this God-gifted talent of hers, than wasting time on iss jungle mein...all these shows might fetch her immediate money, but if she slows starts a dance academy, she can carry it on for many more years..

she is that quality as a dancer..

really she got ?? i never heard about it , maanna padega dt she is brillaint dancer .as u said about her to open dance academy ,i m agree at ur post altogether.....

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
She always wanted to be a dancer * sigh *..

Never mind, yeah she is an amazing dancer.. πŸ‘