Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
good that PREMEER Patched up..!!!πŸ˜ƒ
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Abigail-

Ahhh YES YES YES! Finally an updateee!!! 

-Reserved- ... i will get back ASAP! πŸ˜³

@edit: I'm back Grace πŸ˜ƒ

okay so I was extremely HAPPY to get an update to my fav FF after ageees ... but i understand you were busy and really appreciate your hard work ... πŸ‘ ... thankx for taking out the time to post up an update for us ...

now coming to the update it was very nice relaxing and sweet at moments ... no real big shockers! πŸ˜†

It was nice to see Ash and veera's conversation ... ahhh even I love cupcakes! I want some nowww!!!! πŸ˜­ ... anyway so you gave us this very little teeny weeny shocker .. well i wasn't really shocked cause you never showed kunal upset wiht snajana after premeer marriage he still talked to her so ya that was fine! I hope he tells prem soon ... don't want their friendship on risk!

aww for the first time in my WHOLE life i feel a little bit sorry for veera that nihaal doesn't really feel the same way ( or maybe he does πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† )

Meher and prem scene was something very sweet ... i liked the relationship they both share ... i'm glad they could talk to each other! It was heartbreaking to see prem so sad that his little brother couldn't come up to him! aww ...m sure prem would help preet ...! looking forward to some brotherly love! πŸ˜‰

and now come my Jaan and Jaanu ... aww the best part of the update ... their make-up ... their so sweet!!!
Loved how they tried avoiding each other but would end up bumping into each other or something ...  LOL ... their destined to be . . .
It was oh-so-extremely-sweet when heer said I don't like fighting with you! I was like awww ... i was totally sold after that line by her eventhough it was so simple it just had that impact ... and m sure evn prem felt the same way as me πŸ˜³
and then the cheeky heer who didn't wanna miss a chance to kiss her husband ... LOL ... she's cute ... Lovely premeer scene

Oh Preet changing his ways and getting up early and all ... i kind of feel sad that he thinks this way of himself! πŸ˜­ ... I loved the happy-go-lucky preet! but I understand this fear he has deep inside his heart that no one likes him truly or he's not as good as his older borthers! I'm sure he himself will prove this all wrong in future! All the best to my darling Preet! πŸ€—

Its kind of sad to see preet and meher like that ... Hope evrything goes well between them!

Great update
Thankx for the Pm πŸ˜³

P.s: sorry if the comment is boring or short ... m stuffed with assignments and soo much hmwk!  πŸ€’

Love Abby β€οΈ

Abby this is a short comment?

This is pretty long...um, maybe medium sized? πŸ˜†

I'm pretty heartbroken about Preet too (and I'm the evil 😈 writer that put him in this position πŸ˜†).  I want him happy-go-lucky but he's growing into a man...well, you will see what I have in store for him.  Don't worry to much our fun loving jokester will be back. 

Heer and Prem hate fighting with each other but you know sometimes fights are enviable...they just happen.  But the thing is these two learn from them and patch up and move forward again.

We will see what happens with Preet, Meet, Premeet (Prem and Preet πŸ˜†), and the rest of the family in the next chapter.

iheartChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukrutha

good that PREMEER Patched up..!!!πŸ˜ƒ

I'm happy about it too...don't like to write fighting scenes πŸ˜†
Hcsee17 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pls dear update ur others fanfictions plsss
rhtpkcm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tghanks for the update waiting for an update soon
iheartChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: rhtpkcm

tghanks for the update waiting for an update soon

Thanks for taking the time to comment.  I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter πŸ˜ƒ
-Xpress- thumbnail

Originally posted by: iheartChai

I really didn't like the words coming out of Lalit's mouth (and I'm the one who write them 🀣) but it's the typical parental comment when you see all the rest of your children doing what they are "suppose" to do and you have one that never really follows the pack you tend to be a lot harsher on that child.

Preet is such a fun loving character but he isn't all jokes and games...he's got a serious side too and has issues with self esteem and things because he is one of the middle children.

We shall see how things unfold for him with him and Meher and the family.

Xx90xX thumbnail
Hi! thanks for the update. It was awesome. Prem and Heer scene was very sweet. β­οΈ
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iheartChai

Abby this is a short comment?

This is pretty long...um, maybe medium sized? πŸ˜†

I'm pretty heartbroken about Preet too (and I'm the evil 😈 writer that put him in this position πŸ˜†).  I want him happy-go-lucky but he's growing into a man...well, you will see what I have in store for him.  Don't worry to much our fun loving jokester will be back. 

Heer and Prem hate fighting with each other but you know sometimes fights are enviable...they just happen.  But the thing is these two learn from them and patch up and move forward again.

We will see what happens with Preet, Meet, Premeet (Prem and Preet πŸ˜†), and the rest of the family in the next chapter.

Um ... I don't know πŸ€” πŸ˜†...
I just felt like it was shorter than my usual comments ... πŸ˜† ... I don't knw why but most of the time when I'm commenting my comment gets a bit too long ... I um just blab and blab... sometimes i even try to wirte less but i just fail everytime! πŸ˜³

ya lets just consider it a medium sized comment! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

haha awww grace your hilarious ... you write and then you say this ... but I knw to progress the story and to explore preets character you would have needed to do this one day so its okay ... just hoping everything goes back to normal soon! πŸ˜³

Ya fights are sometimes good! ... thats what i like about their fighting ... they learn from them and don't let them be an obstacle in their future! and well I already told you how much i love their patching up scenes β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜ πŸ€£

Ya hoping all goes well for Meet!

Premeet? πŸ˜³ we have a new jodi in your story?!?! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ aww but i love this name for prem and preet! will definately use it in future while commenting! πŸ€£ and I can't wait to see premeet scenes πŸ˜ πŸ˜† LOL
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update...
d unexpected thing...kiran is datin sanjana...how wil prem react after hearin this...premeer scene were simply cute...
n preet...he think like that...omg...poor guy...
thnx for d pm...do update soon