Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ahhh YES YES YES! Finally an updateee!!! 

-Reserved- ... i will get back ASAP! πŸ˜³

@edit: I'm back Grace πŸ˜ƒ

okay so I was extremely HAPPY to get an update to my fav FF after ageees ... but i understand you were busy and really appreciate your hard work ... πŸ‘ ... thankx for taking out the time to post up an update for us ...

now coming to the update it was very nice relaxing and sweet at moments ... no real big shockers! πŸ˜†

It was nice to see Ash and veera's conversation ... ahhh even I love cupcakes! I want some nowww!!!! πŸ˜­ ... anyway so you gave us this very little teeny weeny shocker .. well i wasn't really shocked cause you never showed kunal upset wiht snajana after premeer marriage he still talked to her so ya that was fine! I hope he tells prem soon ... don't want their friendship on risk!

aww for the first time in my WHOLE life i feel a little bit sorry for veera that nihaal doesn't really feel the same way ( or maybe he does πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† )

Meher and prem scene was something very sweet ... i liked the relationship they both share ... i'm glad they could talk to each other! It was heartbreaking to see prem so sad that his little brother couldn't come up to him! aww ...m sure prem would help preet ...! looking forward to some brotherly love! πŸ˜‰

and now come my Jaan and Jaanu ... aww the best part of the update ... their make-up ... their so sweet!!!
Loved how they tried avoiding each other but would end up bumping into each other or something ...  LOL ... their destined to be . . .
It was oh-so-extremely-sweet when heer said I don't like fighting with you! I was like awww ... i was totally sold after that line by her eventhough it was so simple it just had that impact ... and m sure evn prem felt the same way as me πŸ˜³
and then the cheeky heer who didn't wanna miss a chance to kiss her husband ... LOL ... she's cute ... Lovely premeer scene

Oh Preet changing his ways and getting up early and all ... i kind of feel sad that he thinks this way of himself! πŸ˜­ ... I loved the happy-go-lucky preet! but I understand this fear he has deep inside his heart that no one likes him truly or he's not as good as his older borthers! I'm sure he himself will prove this all wrong in future! All the best to my darling Preet! πŸ€—

Its kind of sad to see preet and meher like that ... Hope evrything goes well between them!

Great update
Thankx for the Pm πŸ˜³

P.s: sorry if the comment is boring or short ... m stuffed with assignments and soo much hmwk!  πŸ€’

Love Abby β€οΈ
Edited by -Abigail- - 12 years ago
sharmeeli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘AMAZING update Grace!πŸ‘πŸ‘
It's great you showed that how it comes that Preet is insecure, I understand it totally that those things hurt him...😲 Esspecially how Lalit talks about it, Gayatri should talk with him about it😲 and not forbidding him a parathaπŸ˜†

I feel terible for Meher, she is suffering with this to
Please update ASAP dear😳 and thanks for the PM😳
Edited by sharmeeli - 12 years ago
AnokhiKhwahish thumbnail

AWESUM UPDATE AS USUALπŸ‘ GRACE LOVED IT

THANX FOR PM. UPDATE SOON

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vrushika

yehhh i m first to comment... yippe yippe...

an update...
thank god...

the update was... superb... catually the actuall word is..

so so so happy...

the update was...

superb...

tooo goooddd...

Bother?  This is my brother we're talking about," Prem snapped.  "He's always been there for me and he needed me and you didn't tell me?"

"It was only a couple of days Prem," Heer argued back.  "I wasn't withholding anything from you."

"A few days is very different from a couple of days.  I heard you distinctly say a few days."

"A few days or a couple of days what's the difference?" Heer replied with annoyance.

"A couple of days is two...a few days is more than two," Prem clarified.  "So there is a very big difference.  "A few days could mean a week not two days ago."

prem getting angry

i know its normal after all he is a human being and very possesive about his brother.. but ...

Yes," Heer answered.  She walked over to the desk and opened a drawer to pull out a folder.  Bowing her head a little as she walked towards she sincerely said, "I'm sorry Prem.  You were right.  I over reacted over the meeting."

"I'm sorry too," Prem replied looking at her. "I probably could have handled everything a lot better.  I shouldn't think twice about agreeing to something you proposed just because you are my wife.  It was wrong of me to think like that...to be concern what others would think.  I'm very proud of you, you know that?  I want you to know I believe in you."

awww what a patch up yaar... so cute...

When the kissing naturally broke Heer simply smiled and placed her hand on his shoulder gently pushing him down.  Prem grinned and laid down so she could lay her head on his chest.  "I love you Jaanu.  Goodnight."

"I love you too Honey.  Goodnight," Prem replied and then closed his eyes for a comfortable night's sleep.

breakfast scenes were superb... and funny too...

just worried about preet...

hope all is well... 

thank you for the wonderful update... and also for the pm grace...

If we had more time for discussion we should probably have made a great many more mistakes.

Yes, Preet πŸ˜• he is acting very strangely everyone is worried about him...Meher, Heer, Prem...and us...what is he up to?  What is going to happen next?

We will see how things develop for the entire family.

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.  Really means a lot πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by iheartChai - 12 years ago
iheartChai thumbnail

Yes, I've updated πŸ˜†  Hoped you enjoy the chapter πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: repunzell

it was lovely graceπŸ‘!!!

loved it β€οΈ!!!

premeer patch p was cute...thank God they patched up...bt yah couples hav to fight once in a whileπŸ˜† bt not a Major fight coz v can't see our premeer fight for two long😳!!!

awww preettt 😍 want to give him tight hugπŸ€—

prem worried for him n preet want to be like him...loved thm both⭐️!!!

waiting for their interaction in the next update...i hope preet opens himself to prem!!!

and kunal n sanjana dating😲...thts really shocking...!!!

waiting to see prem reaction over it...i'm sure heer will handle him with care bt kunal shuld open himself before it too late alreday it late

do update earlyy graceee!!! want to know loads of thingss!!!! hehhe

thank u for updating

update soonnn plzzz

I didn't realize that Kunal dating Sanjana was going to be a real shock.  They have been friends for a very long time.  And Kunal was still talking to Sanjana even after what happened with Prem and Heer.  We will see how Prem takes this news.

And yes Poor Preet πŸ€“ just want to πŸ€— him...and make his feel better.  Don't know what he is up to so we will just have to see in the following chapter.  Prem and Preet's brotherly talk.

Originally posted by: Oblivious

wow...this was fabulous as always ...

thanks for the pm ...
and please update soon ...

Thanks for taking the time to comment.  Glad you enjoyed the chapter πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: kiran_28

Oh! God Kunal is dating sanjana, but why?
luv prem nd meher scene nd premeer's making
up scene😳. kiran jiju was really funny nd cool jiju.
i hpe every thing got alright wid meher nd preet soon
olover it was nice update.
pls cont soon
Thanx 4 PM

I'm a little worried about Meet too...we don't know what Preet is up to...we will just have to see.

I'm taking you're not a fan of Kunal and Sanjana dating?  Should be interesting how Prem takes this news.

Originally posted by: divya4salmanyk

awsum update! Prem really cares for Meher n Preet...!!! so does Heer...!! aw i luv this juneja family..!!! Aw...Prem is hurt coz of Preet not cumin 2 him...!!! I hope evrythin sorts out soon...! i dnt want Meet's relation so separate...!!

Luved Premeer scenes...!! i wished for some more hehehehe...!!
Family scene wer sweet!
thnx for d pm n updatin it before sunday as i had asked u in my comment on ur SS! so my nxt req is 2 update ur SS by Thursday heheheh kiddin take ur time...but dnt make us wa8 2 lng...!!!
Tc,,,!!

What demands you are making on me Divya.  SS by Thursday? 😲 πŸ˜†

J-Zoo is a rocking family...love how they support each other when it counts.

We will see what happens to Meet.

Originally posted by: sharmeeli

πŸ‘πŸ‘AMAZING update Grace!πŸ‘πŸ‘It's great you showed that how it comes that Preet is insecure, I understand it totally that those things hurt him...😲 Esspecially how Lalit talks about it, Gayatri should talk with him about it😲 and not forbidding him a parathaπŸ˜†

I feel terible for Meher, she is suffering with this to 😲
Please update ASAP dear😳 and thanks for the PM😳

Yes Lalit does need a good talking but he's an old stubborn fellow...we shall see what happens with Meet and all the other stuff with Preet and the family.

Thanks for taking the time to comment.  Glad you enjoyed the chapter πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: annokhi

AWESUM UPDATE AS USUALπŸ‘ GRACE LOVED IT

THANX FOR PM. UPDATE SOON

Thanks for taking the time to comment.  I'm happy you liked the chapter πŸ˜ƒ

iheartChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: zigzagway_sadi

Yayyy... we got an update...

That was an really awesome, fantastic part!!!

So kunal and sanjana a couple... not bad... would love to see them together...

Preet and meher r still at a bad point...hope prem talk to preet and solve his dilemma...

Finally prem heer patched up...thank god...

patch up kiss

Lalit should at least not try to demotivate preet... the thinks he said about preet i didn't like it...

Yes preet is suffering from so much insecurities and now he is trying to prove himself in front of his family...
all these things that preet is suffering from do connect to real life...how people compare us with other on the basis of marks, study and all...

it was just mind blowing part...

Eagerly waiting for the next part'

Continue super duper soon!!!

I really didn't like the words coming out of Lalit's mouth (and I'm the one who write them 🀣) but it's the typical parental comment when you see all the rest of your children doing what they are "suppose" to do and you have one that never really follows the pack you tend to be a lot harsher on that child.

Preet is such a fun loving character but he isn't all jokes and games...he's got a serious side too and has issues with self esteem and things because he is one of the middle children.

We shall see how things unfold for him with him and Meher and the family.

sowmya18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update as usual...
thanks for the pm...
iheartChai thumbnail

Thanks for taking the time to comment.  I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sowmya18

wonderful update as usual...
thanks for the pm...