just luvd the premeer scene
aww my poor preet.
thanks for pm
plzz continue soon.
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Grace
First sorry dear. i didn't comment for past two parts.

Its a wonderful part. I always read your update twice becuase i love the way you handle every situation. I like the way you are handling every small fights and misunderstanding in a family. Looks like you have very much experince in it.😉

Prem and Heer thinking about their sibblings and handling their own life. Its nice.

Inbetween cute Rishi makes the story line very interesting .

-Xpress- thumbnail
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Xx90xX

Hi! thanks for the update. It was awesome. Prem and Heer scene was very sweet. ⭐️

Thanks for taking the time to comment.  I'm glad you enjoyed the update 😃

Originally posted by: sadhz

Lovely update...
d unexpected thing...kiran is datin sanjana...how wil prem react after hearin this...premeer scene were simply cute...
n preet...he think like that...omg...poor guy...
thnx for d pm...do update soon

Kiran?  I think you mean Kunal.  Yup, Kunal is dating Sanjana.

We will see what happens with Preet and family in the coming chapters 😃

Originally posted by: Pumpkinn

Awesome update ...
Loved it ...
Finally Premeer sort out everything ...
Their scene was very sweet ...
Waiting for next ...
Update soon ...
Thnx for pm ...

You know I can't make Premeer mad at each other for too long 😛  Thanks for taking the time to comment.  I'm happy you liked the chapter 😃

Originally posted by: khajju

awesmee update

just luvd the premeer scene
aww my poor preet.
thanks for pm
plzz continue soon.

Yes poor Preet 😭 but we will see what happens in the coming chapters 😉

Thanks for taking the time to comment.  I'm glad you liked the update 😃

Originally posted by: newt2007

Grace
First sorry dear. i didn't comment for past two parts.

Its a wonderful part. I always read your update twice becuase i love the way you handle every situation. I like the way you are handling every small fights and misunderstanding in a family. Looks like you have very much experince in it.😉

Prem and Heer thinking about their sibblings and handling their own life. Its nice.

Inbetween cute Rishi makes the story line very interesting .

It's okay Selvy I know how busy people can get trust me I have been really busy myself.

You're an awesome writer yourself.  Thank you for the compliment.

Thanks for taking the time to comment.  I'm happy you enjoyed the update 😃

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Everyone!

I know you don't like getting these notes from me but I have to write you guys one.

I'm currently shifting from one city to another.  So I have been extremely busy packing and getting all my person stuff in order.  That One Shot I wrote with Preeti was suppose to be done in a day and within 2 hours.  That didn't happen.  It was like a week before it was finished.

I just want to let you know I know you guys are all waiting for me.  I've been writing when I get a chance here and there.  Unfortunately after my move I'll be working.  Thanks for those who kept me in their prayers and well wishes for me to get a job.  It's been a tough job hunt.

So the point of all of this is there will be an update whenever time permits me to do such

Thanks for all your support (all the active and silent readers)
Ms.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey congo firstly and also best of luck... and also we will wait fr an update..
so righyt nw can just say update soon...
harshitideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the thee caringg update grace dii🤗
reallyy loved the way How Ashleshla and Veera talked to each other about each other and by mistake Veera found out the Who kunal is😉 dating and how Prems friend is dating Sanjanaj and hiding from Prem and also Ashleshaa also didt not forget to ask Veera abot her relation with Nihal is only upto friends and not more anddd beatt him 🤣up for her was cool one,
Next part were Mehr and Prem talikngg about Preeth was just showing  how good was saali and jiju 🤗relationship and ho wthey could freely talk like brothers and siters to each and loved the way Mehr spoke how Preeth was feeling , andd nextt wass ourr most loveing jodi Prem and Heer ewere not talking😭 for couple of dayss just coulnt believe that to for small office mis understanding  and alsoo Heer met Preeth but didnt say Prem about their meetingg andd finaly happpy to see everything is cleared know andd hopee both Prem ❤️ Heer keep their promises and got to bed together whatever might be andd finally Preethh onn his way too make an impression in the family and Prem😲 searching is brother in the early morningg to talk and support him  and doesnt finds him andd leavess withh teases🤪 of other family for prem and heer , and in the scholl mehrr is totally confused😕 with Preeth and his behaviour hope everythingg is sorted out soonnn
waitinggg for next updateee
kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congrats garce!
but eagerly waiting 4 u to update!
sowmya18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waiting...
hope u enjoy the new job...