Users

Frequent Posters

jiyaa_m thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
armaan baby dar gayye
shonadesire thumbnail
hey lst part was romantic as well as fubby also😊
hahaha😆......our armaan to sarurji se bahut darta hai😆..............soooooooo sweetttttttttttt...............one hug for armaan......saruji ne saare romance k band bahja di😡
zappyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz complete d part soon armaan k saath hamari bhi jaan atki padi hai.............updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edited by shilpI007 - 13 years ago
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kyunki woh ladki ka baap hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
OMG that was so ☺️☺️☺️ I was wondering how AR were so seedha saadha types even after a drunken revelry LOL
And the end-🤣 Superb!
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: taniyaarman

Muaha..u remember Armaan use to think same on secret device..
Sasurji surely knows to spoil our AR movements..😡

I was so irritated.....he is miles away from them ..but still..I wonder HOWW HOWW...😡😆....where on earth AR can get "shankyless" time....hope they both find such place and go their....so that he doesn't interfere at all...or I feel I will find such place and will send them their....😛

sasurji is such pain is a**...
🤢😆
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: caprigurl

Kyunki woh ladki ka baap hai 🤣
OMG that was so ☺️☺️☺️ I was wondering how AR were so seedha saadha types even after a drunken revelry LOL
And the end-🤣 Superb!

duniya me vo hi akela nahi hai jiski beti hai....koi batao us paagal insaan ko yeh
🤣
he is impossible ....he has some invisible antenna...which quickly catches signals and alerts sasurji wen AR r having their moments...😳🤣

Originally posted by: sjain

duniya me vo hi akela nahi hai jiski beti hai....koi batao us paagal insaan ko yeh
🤣
he is impossible ....he has some invisible antenna...which quickly catches signals and alerts sasurji wen AR r having their moments...😳🤣

hehehe i agree completly... invisble antenna!!🤣
Hazel-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Update Rachna update!!!!

ssh57 thumbnail
caught up with the last update just now. You leave us speechless as you outdo yourself everytime. i think the number of members who have hit the like button is proof for that. Spectacular update as usual, especially the ride up the tower creating such vivid word pictures. The drunk part was i assume on public demand and it was fantabulous. And the length unbelievable.  It took me almost an hour to read so I can imagine how much it must take for you to write.
How's your back? Hope you are ok by now. TC, shardha.
shiningstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😆

HOW DOES'' HE COME TO KNOW!!!!

i mean it was hilarious in the end!!! alwayz SHANKY is ready to interupt them!! tch tch... 😉
saniashzadi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

aftr reading last installment....jst wanna say...

indescribable....tremendous....

frm trip to tower 😊....bike race...getting drunk and singing 😆 .... then in morning making out ☺️....nd finally getting caught by papa jiz satallite 😈....all r jst fantastic....its just bestest part yaar....

cant wait nw abt reactionz frm both sides...AR + shankyz...anxiously waitng fr last installment.

love

sania