Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taniyaarman thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Zapppppy I love you..Woow...you greta with words eg this

sure if she was pleading him to let her go, or pleading him to never let her go..

I loved the update..Armaan at receiving end..liked it
DMG fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
zeppy, inst. 3 was very good...i just hope that this singapore trip just no leave any sour taste for the 2, like last 2 times.
rt
armaanlover_7 thumbnail

I didnt comment for last 2 instalments because I couldnt get enough of it.may be becoz of the instalments.I always wanted more and more.You made me really greedy yaar. I want to read the whole update together once it is finished. Then only I will be satisfied.

My most favourite scene in the previous instalment was Armaan becoming naughty and shameless inside the car.Thats our Armaan malik.I so missed him.
The next instalment was good,but may be I expected more.The way Armaan helped Ridhima to overcome her Acrophobia was awesome.How could u think of such a good idea?
Bike racing was fun and the victory kiss was superb.
And thanks for making Armaan drunk.I really wanted this scene.But you could have taken more advantage of his drunken state.I felt they slept too early.😉
I loved the last instalment more .When i read it again and again,I fall in love with it again and again.i like this type of cute fight plus romance.The way Ridhima irritated Armaan...i loved it.
I can understand Armaan's anger. Poor baby...! 😆  And the chasing was superb which was followed by the passionate romance.
I  was about to ask you why no one has called them yet? Atleast Shanky has to call them asking did they reach safely or hows the stay at hotel? Atlast he had called them.I wonder what made him so late?
Edited by armaanlover_7 - 13 years ago
GalwayGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this part is absolutely awesome,awesome,awesome..😆😆
and rachna u r a die hard romantic!!!!😉
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon
waiting for complete update

love
Riddss
imshveta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hahahahaha. Lol lol I still can't seem to stop laughing at that end. Dr Shashank Gupta. The ultimate interrupting father. The ultimate bossy FIL. The ultimate scary all- knowing Sarv-gyata
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
 can't believe 😲..how cum sasurji gets to know every time wenever they r making out and having sum private romantic time 🤔....does he has some secret hidden detectives all around AR 😳...grrrrrr..I hate sasurji for this...🤢..I wonder how sasurji will react if he cumes to know AR r together staying @ arm's place...eagerly waiting to see how AR handle this situation :)))

how long this part will b ...huh...though I m luving it tottallyyy

update ASAP
taniyaarman thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sjain

can't believe 😲..how cum sasurji gets to know every time wenever they r making out and having sum private romantic time 🤔....does he has some secret hidden detectives all around AR 😳...grrrrrr..I hate sasurji for this...🤢..I wonder how sasurji will react if he cumes to know AR r together staying @ arm's place...eagerly waiting to see how AR handle this situation :)))

update ASAP

Muaha..u remember Armaan use to think same on secret device..
Sasurji surely knows to spoil our AR movements..😡
-ArohaAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sjain

update ASAP

Sasurji prolly called the hotel and found out that ridhima wasn't there..i bet thats why he called! 
sakshilovesAR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

heyy

the last installment was veryyyy romantic and funny and seriously how does shanky comes to know when they are kissing!!!?????

plss complete the parttt sooon